Jesus IS YHWH... Is the Savior of SINNERS... and IS the ONLY WAY to SALVATION.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I see you are avoiding the scripture I posted to you... Why?

Here it is again... Are you going to ignore scripture again? How do you miss what is plainly said here?

Exodus 33:7-11

Moses Meets with the Lord

7 Moses took his tent and pitched it outside the camp, far from the camp, and called it the tabernacle of meeting. And it came to pass that everyone who sought the Lord went out to the tabernacle of meeting which was outside the camp. 8 So it was, whenever Moses went out to the tabernacle, that all the people rose, and each man stood at his tent door and watched Moses until he had gone into the tabernacle. 9 And it came to pass, when Moses entered the tabernacle, that the pillar of cloud descended and stood at the door of the tabernacle, and the Lord talked with Moses. 10 All the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the tabernacle door, and all the people rose and worshiped, each man in his tent door. 11 So the Lord spoke to Moses face to face, as a man speaks to his friend. And he would return to the camp, but his servant Joshua the son of Nun, a young man, did not depart from the tabernacle.

1 Corinthians 10

Old Testament Examples

Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea, 2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, 4 and all drank the same spiritual drink. For they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them, and that Rock was Christ.
Shalom.

I do not ignore any scripture. I just do not accept your interpretation. I am a Jew. I read, study, and observe Torah. I read or study Torah daily. There are 613 Commandments in Torah for us to observe. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It came in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ. It is God's law written on minds and hearts.

Shalom.

Jacob

daqq

Note... 99.5% conjecture, lies, misdirection, and avoidance of a clear, scriptural matter I posted at the bottom.

This is why you fail. You'll quote yourself, twist and redefine scripture and such... but in the end... I'll just re quote all of these posts to undermine your integrity.

Of scripture... you have NO INTEGRITY.

Obfuscate and accuse, accuse, accuse . . .

Not only does he rip verses out of context, I found this hillarical.....

Yep, his so-called conclusion is the exact opposite of what the Master actually says:

HE CAME DOWN... Not "was sent down"...

John 8:24 Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.”

Wait for it...

John 8:27 They did not understand that He spoke to them of the Father.

"I and the Father are ONE"... (Dt. 6:4) ... "If you have seen Me you have seen THE FATHER".

So when Evil.Eye says, "Wait for it...", what he actually means is, "Ignore the context between 24 and 27, like me, and walla, walla, allah, kazzam, you will see!" But when we look at what is plainly stated in John 8:25-26, the context which is sandwiched in between his "proof text verses", we see that the Master says the exact opposite of what Evil.Eye says:

John 8:24-27
24 I said therefore to you that you shall die in your sins: for if you believe not that I am
— — — — —, you shall die in your sins.
25 They said therefore to him, You are who?
(because they understood that he did not complete the statement) Yeshua said to them, What I also said to you at the commencement.
26 I have much to speak and to judge concerning you: howbeit
He that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard from Him.
They perceived not that he spoke to them of the Father.

Lon

Of scripture... you have NO INTEGRITY.
The Son is not the Father (modalism), but He and the Father is/are God. Perhaps they are against the modalism presentation of your post, however, we are both -une as well as tri-

Isaiah 9:6 Everlasting Father. The Lord Jesus Christ calls Himself the I Am from John 8:58. As to your thread, the title is the orthodox position.
-Lon

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
It cannot be out of context. The Apostle Paul wrote it from the context of Exodus 33. You can't find the story anywhere else so it has to be from there. :idunno:

As far as sent/came? It says both. My wife 'sent' me to the store. I 'went' to the store. Perhaps EE meant that the Father did not create the Son. Nothing to get too distracted over. His OP is interesting and it is Paul's point from Exodus 33. -Lon

Sorry, but to say Jesus was not sent is false.

If he meant both he should have said, Jesus was not only sent.

He's had ample time to say so if that's what he meant.

My Dad used to tell me, mights aint flyin' this time of year, boy. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
The Son is not the Father (modalism), but He and the Father is/are God. Perhaps they are against the modalism presentation of your post, however, we are both -une as well as tri-

Isaiah 9:6 Everlasting Father. The Lord Jesus Christ calls Himself the I Am from John 8:58. As to your thread, the title is the orthodox position.
-Lon

Not only does Jesus not call himself the I Am, the he is in italics meaning it was inserted by a translator.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I actually posted the entire scripture in context. I'm now suspicious as to why you are being dishonest about how I have presented this OP?

1Mind? What gives? I think your awesome. I expect more from you though. Your arguments are usually better. I still haven't received any actual rebuttal to the OP or the verses that I posted towards Jacob that show the Cloud as YH(V)H in Exodus... and then the verse in Corinthians which plainly calls the Cloud... CHRIST.

Is there any reason your out of steam on this one?

Nope.

I reckon this means Moses as well.

King James Bible
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Reactions: Lon

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nope.

I reckon this means Moses as well.

King James Bible
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Corinthians specifically says different about the cloud... but...

I will ramp down with you. You're pretty damn close to all of it, and you differentiate where it all ends up. I haven't forgotten the post you made and the verse that is core to you.

But... I'll be ornery... When I walk into a room... I declare "Myself".

You can "see" My "Face"... but you can't see my SPIRIT.

:thumb:

Last edited:

Lon

Especially when it says exactly that. However, I think EE meant 'created' or something like. If not, I'm sure he'll take the correction. It says so right in the text. I agree.

They don't fly, they crawl? (spelled differently) :think:

I'll let him speak for himself. I sometimes took the smart-mouth, even if it meant the woodshed. One of my teacher's asked me to 'turn -around.' The bell hadn't even stopped ringing yet. I did a complete spin and went back to taking to the kid behind me. Had to stay after school :Z

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Especially when it says exactly that. However, I think EE meant 'created' or something like. If not, I'm sure he'll take the correction. It says so right in the text. I agree.

They don't fly, they crawl? (spelled differently) :think:

I'll let him speak for himself. I sometimes took the smart-mouth, even if it meant the woodshed. One of my teacher's asked me to 'turn -around.' The bell hadn't even stopped ringing yet. I did a complete spin and went back to taking to the kid behind me. Had to stay after school :Z

I was pointing out that He was simultaneously sent and He came of His own accord. It was a way of pointing out perspective and how scripture can be claimed to suit ones understanding.

You picked up on the point and grabbed on to it as a rebuttal. The actual point was about Him saying... "unless you believe that I am He" ... I threw in the distraction to see if the "Jesus isn't God" crowd would focus on the distraction to avoid focusing on the key point.

All cards on the table. It was perspective point.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned

-Lon

:thumb:

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Obfuscate and accuse, accuse, accuse . . .

And... you're out of steam when your tactics are exposed. You'll wait a couple of days or even hours and then try to carry on with the same stuff. Notice that you still won't touch the Exodus to Corinthians quote?

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
We were speaking of a particular context which you quoted and perverted. You are now all over the place, obfuscating the facts, twisting and side-winding like a serpent; using the scripture for your own means and ends, while filling up the intentional voids you create with your own reprobate mysteries and revelations. You have no back bone because you have no actual foundation having been built upon the precepts found in the Word. What you display is rather a head knowledge of certain texts and passages, which appear to you in your twisted mind to support what you believe, but you have no true understanding of what those passages actually say or mean within their own contexts. What you constantly accuse myself and others of doing, that is, not taking the scripture as a whole, (which is also a Calvinist retort), you yourself are more guilty of doing than those whom you accuse. The one who is faithful and true in the little things will be faithful and true in the greater things; if you cannot properly exegete four verses from one passage, (John 8:24-27), and you need to subvert what the passage says to make your point, then you certainly have no understanding of the greater whole.

All I read here is a block of gibberish. No real scripture. And... um... about your "Calvinist" remark... Lon is "Reformed" in the legitimate sense. He gets attacked by Calvinist's for not holding to the "Orthodox" Calvinist view... or "Hyper" view.

So... if you want to label me Calvinist... which Lon will clearly tell you I'm not... go right ahead.

He's my brother in Christ... and about Christ... Christ is our very "Brethren"... per scripture.

Doesn't it bother you that your arguments are a bunch of tears, complaints and gibberish? It would bother me. At least I use funny memes sometimes.

next?

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
I was pointing out that He was simultaneously sent and He came of His own accord. It was a way of pointing out perspective and how scripture can be claimed to suit ones understanding.

You picked up on the point and grabbed on to it as a rebuttal. The actual point was about Him saying... "unless you believe that I am He" ... I threw in the distraction to see if the "Jesus isn't God" crowd would focus on the distraction to avoid focusing on the key point.

All cards on the table. It was perspective point.

If you say so.... :think:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And... you're out of steam when your tactics are exposed. You'll wait a couple of days or even hours and then try to carry on with the same stuff. Notice that you still won't touch the Exodus to Corinthians quote?

Gotta feelin' he might.

I've read some of his posts on Malaak Yahweh.

daqq

Gotta feelin' he might.

I've read some of his posts on Malaak Yahweh.

He seems to think that because I did not respond to his Exodus post it must mean I somehow reject the implications, (even though I have already offered my understanding of those things elsewhere). That should tell you that after all this time he actually still has no clue what I believe. For the same reason he is constantly making false accusations, like stabbing in the dark, hoping something will poke me in the eye, (because he actually has no clue what I believe, lol). Every discussion is a piece of the puzzle; but EE wants to ignore the individual pieces, as if they are trivial, and force everything into what he assumes that the overall image is supposed to look like in the end, (because he has a pre-concieved image of what the puzzle is supposed to be without ever actually having seen the overall puzzle when it is completed). Unfortunately, for EE, he is not the Maker of the puzzle like he seems to fancy himself to be. One will never begin to see the overall puzzle unless and until the same begins to properly place the individual pieces into their respective and proper positions by heeding the Testimony of Messiah found in the Gospel accounts. It takes love: love for the Father and His Word who is His Son. To chop up and twist the Word, as EE has done in the OP of this thread, shows a lack of respect and love for the one he claims to be YHWH Almighty. EE himself proves his claims to be false by his own actions and deeds. He says that anyone who cares about actions and deeds is resting in his own works for salvation; but we see right here what the opposite result will be if one looks at study and love for the Father and His Word as "works" or work. The accusations and claims that EE makes on a daily basis are outrageous, pathetic, and reveal that he is only interested in saving face and always being right; and even worse he is condemning people for not agreeing with his version of the overall picture of a puzzle that he himself has never seen.

Last edited: