Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Elia

Jesus is God.

Bs'd

God is not a false prophet:

In Matthew 4:17 he claims that the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Now, almost 2000 years later, the kingdom is still not here.

This claim of Jesus to return soon in order to judge the whole world is all over the New Testament. Look for instance in Revelations 1:1-3, idem 3:11, idem 22:6, 10-12, 20. Everywhere here is spoken about a soon return and the early Christian communities were expecting the return of Christ in their lifetimes, as we can read in I Corinthians 7:29, Romans 13:11-12, and I Peter 4:7. Their belief in a return of Christ in their lifetimes was based upon very clear, not to be misunderstood statements of Jesus. Look for an impressive prophesy in Mark 13:24-30: "The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light. And the stars of heaven will fall and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then he shall send his angels and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven ….. Verily I say to you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done." See also Matthew 24:29-35 and Luke 21;25-33. .

This generation passed away almost 2000 years ago, and no one has seen him coming back on the clouds to establish his kingdom of peace and gather in his elected Christians.

In Matthew 16:27-28 Jesus says: "For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom." See also Mark 9:1

Did anybody see him coming in his kingdom? Is every man already rewarded according to his works?... But some of them would not die until they would have seen him coming in his kingdom!...Are they still around today?....Even Methuselah didn't live that long!

From this we must conclude that Jesus has a very poor resume as a prophet. What does the Holy Torah that the only eternal God gave to the Jewish people say about this?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: "But the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart; how shall we know the word that J-H-W-H has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of J-H-W-H, if the thing follows not, nor come to pass, this is the thing that the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him."
Here God commands the Jewish people to execute false prophets, who are prophets whose prophecies do not come true. Jesus is a perfect example of a prophet whose prophecy did not come true.

In the service of Y-H-W-H,

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!"
Micah 4:5

God's Truth

Bs'd

God is not a false prophet:

In Matthew 4:17 he claims that the kingdom of heaven is at hand..

Now, almost 2000 years later, the kingdom is still not here.

This claim of Jesus to return soon in order to judge the whole world is all over the New Testament. Look for instance in Revelations 1:1-3, idem 3:11, idem 22:6, 10-12, 20. Everywhere here is spoken about a soon return and the early Christian communities were expecting the return of Christ in their lifetimes, as we can read in I Corinthians 7:29, Romans 13:11-12, and I Peter 4:7. Their belief in a return of Christ in their lifetimes was based upon very clear, not to be misunderstood statements of Jesus. Look for an impressive prophesy in Mark 13:24-30: "The sun shall be darkened and the moon shall not give her light. And the stars of heaven will fall and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken. And then they shall see the son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory. And then he shall send his angels and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven ….. Verily I say to you, that this generation shall not pass till all these things be done." See also Matthew 24:29-35 and Luke 21;25-33. .

This generation passed away almost 2000 years ago, and no one has seen him coming back on the clouds to establish his kingdom of peace and gather in his elected Christians.

In Matthew 16:27-28 Jesus says: "For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works. Verily I say unto you, there be some standing here which shall not taste of death till they see the son of man coming in his kingdom." See also Mark 9:1

Did anybody see him coming in his kingdom? Is every man already rewarded according to his works?... But some of them would not die until they would have seen him coming in his kingdom!...Are they still around today?....Even Methuselah didn't live that long!

From this we must conclude that Jesus has a very poor resume as a prophet. What does the Holy Torah that the only eternal God gave to the Jewish people say about this?

Deuteronomy 18:20-22: "But the prophet which shall presume to speak a word in my name which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart; how shall we know the word that J-H-W-H has not spoken? When a prophet speaks in the name of J-H-W-H, if the thing follows not, nor come to pass, this is the thing that the LORD has not spoken, but the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, you shall not be afraid of him."
Here God commands the Jewish people to execute false prophets, who are prophets whose prophecies do not come true. Jesus is a perfect example of a prophet whose prophecy did not come true.

In the service of Y-H-W-H,

Eliyahu, light unto the nations

"Hear Israel, Y-H-W-H is our God, Y-H-W-H is ONE!" Deut 6:4

"All the peoples walk each in the name of his god, but as for us; we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God forever and ever!"
Micah 4:5

Tell me, do you think that God has a body?

God's Truth

Bs'd

God is not a man:

"God is not human, that he should lie" Num 23:19

"He who is the Glory of Israel does not lie or change his mind; for he is not a human being, that he should change his mind.” 1 Samuel 15:29

"For I am God, and not a man— the Holy One among you." Hosea 11:9

Jesus was no mere man. Jesus did not lie. Jesus did not sin. How many humans do you know like that?

God's Truth

Yes;

Genesis 1:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

That is right.

Now, Jesus is God the Father, with a body, because we know that God is invisible.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

keypurr

Bs'd

My Savior is the one and only true God J-H-W-H who is one:

Isaiah 43:3: "For I am Y-H-W-H thy God, the Holy one of Israel, thy saviour."

Isaiah 43:10-11: "Before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me, even I, I am Y-H-W-H, and beside Me there is no saviour."

Isaiah 45:21-22: "... I Y-H-W-H, and there is no God else beside Me, a just God and a saviour, there is no saviour beside Me. Look unto Me and be you saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God and there is none else."

Hosea 13:4: "Yet I am Y-H-W-H thy God, and thou shall know no God but Me, for there is no saviour beside Me."

I believe that it was Jesus Christ who God sent to be the Saviour of the world.
All things come from God through his Christ.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

That is right.

Now, Jesus is God the Father, with a body, because we know that God is invisible.

Colossians 1:15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.

Read your own post GT.

The son is the IMAGE of God, not God.

Compare with Heb 1:3

Posted from the TOL App!

God's Truth

You should test your revelations to make sure they are not from Satan.

I do not think they pass the test GT.

Posted from the TOL App!

You blasphemy things you do not understand.

2 Peter 2:12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand.

Jude 1:10 Yet these people slander whatever they do not understand,

God's Truth

Read your own post GT.

Posted from the TOL App!

Jesus is God in the flesh.

Your doctrine is from demons. You believe your own imagination. Satan is the prince of the air, and as air are your thoughts and false beliefs.

Letsargue

Read your own post GT.

Posted from the TOL App!

YES!!! -- The Son was in The IMAGE of GOD!! - Now what of the Son IS "Not" the Image?? - His feet, hands, mouth, (( VOICE ))???? - Everything about the Son IS The Image of God / The Father, and You cannot Prove other "WISE" / The Wisdom of Satan!!!!

Paul

keypurr

Your doctrine is from demons. You believe your own imagination. Satan is the prince of the air, and as air are your thoughts and false beliefs.

God sent his SON, not himself. Read your Bible.

Jesus is a man, Christ is a form of God (a god)

The father is the ONLY TRUE GOD.

Posted from the TOL App!

keypurr

YES!!! -- The Son was in The IMAGE of GOD!! - Now what of the Son IS "Not" the Image?? - His feet, hands, mouth, (( VOICE ))???? - Everything about the Son IS The Image of God / The Father, and You cannot Prove other "WISE" / The Wisdom of Satan!!!!

Paul

Nothing can be proved to you. You disregard everyone as fools.

Posted from the TOL App!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
That is right.

No;

John 3:16 King James Version (KJV)

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Romans 1:7 King James Version (KJV)

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Corinthians 1:3King James Version (KJV)

3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:2 King James Version (KJV)

2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

Galatians 1:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

The pattern is evident. The Father is not the Son and the Son is not the Father. They are one in essence not one in person.

God's Truth

No;

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

7 To all that be in Rome, beloved of God, called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father, and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Grace be to you and peace from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,

The pattern is evident. The Father is not the Son and the Son is not the Father. They are one in essence not one in person.

How do you ever get that these scriptures disproves what I said?

No;

Why is Jesus referred to in the Bible as the "son" and "lord" but never "god?"

You quote verses then inject your presupposition into them.

That's :kookoo:.

Letsargue

Nothing can be proved to you. You disregard everyone as fools.

Posted from the TOL App!

The Flesh of Jesus that was Called Jesus was "formed" from the Word of God that is God, God in the Flesh / the Word of God is God / Jesus with US. That's what God the Word / Jesus said!!
Hey!! - Don't believe Jesus / the Word / God, Who really cares?? GOD / Christ / ME???

Paul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

And Jesus is not the Father. Where is Jesus seated?

Ephesians 1:20 King James Version (KJV)

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,