Jesus is God

Jesus is God

• Total voters

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
They are One and the same.
Hebrews 5:11-14 King James Version (KJV)

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

God's Truth

Hebrews 5:11-14 King James Version (KJV)

11 Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

12 For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.

13 For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe.

14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

You are the one who refuses the truth.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
I have said and will continue to say that Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus lives in me because He said He would.

John 14:23 King James Version (KJV)

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

How come it is so hard for you to see that,

Dear Bright Raven,

Now, you've got it right. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. God's Truth doesn't seem to know any difference, almost like he doesn't want to learn. Yes, having the Holy Spirit visit you is nothing at all like just having the Spirit of God within your soul and heart, and letting Jesus into your heart. Don't you think the disciples had Jesus and God in their hearts? Still they had not yet been visited by the Holy Spirit until Pentecost. Enough said. I am not trying to be puffed up, or disrespectful to GT. I am just trying to tell you what I know, even if I do make a slight mistake. I'm not here to condemn anyone. Quite the opposite. I am trying to help my fellow man and woman. It is God's Will that none should perish, but have everlasting life, no matter how long it takes.

God Bless All Of You!!

Michael

:cloud9:

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
You know BR is trinity believer?

BTW, I don't agree with GT's views at all.

she is hopeless, IMO.

Yes, I know.

I, myself, really see no reason for a Trinity doctrine.

But if men want to have it, I see the only way to give it any credit is to look at it as Bright Raven is.

There are three, and in a way they are one.

And heck, if somebody didn't bring it up, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

:)

God's Truth

Dear Bright Raven,

Now, you've got it right. Don't let anyone talk you out of it. God's Truth doesn't seem to know any difference, almost like he doesn't want to learn. Yes, having the Holy Spirit visit you is nothing at all like just having the Spirit of God within your soul and heart, and letting Jesus into your heart. Don't you think the disciples had Jesus and God in their hearts? Still they had not yet been visited by the Holy Spirit until Pentecost. Enough said. I am not trying to be puffed up, or disrespectful to GT. I am just trying to tell you what I know, even if I do make a slight mistake. I'm not here to condemn anyone. Quite the opposite. I am trying to help my fellow man and woman. It is God's Will that none should perish, but have everlasting life, no matter how long it takes.

God Bless All Of You!!

Michael

:cloud9:

You are delusional.