Jesus is God !

DAN P

you do not have it right yet my friend, keep learning.
And referring to John 10:30 it says , I and my FATHER are one .

#1 the Greek word I/ EGO is a Personal Possessive Pronoun , which means that some things belongs to a SPECIFIC PERSON , Christ .

#2.In Rev 1:11 , reads saying I / LEGO is also in the PERSONAL , POSSESSIVE PRONOUN .

#3 AM / EIMI is in the PRESENT TENSE which means He is always is the GREAT I AM of the bible .

#4 The Holy Spirit also calls Paul the I AM and , Christ is the FIRST / PROTOS and that Greek words means FIRST and FIRST means FIRST .

#5 And the He is the LAST / ECHATOS in the NOMINATIVE CASE and specifically points to CHRIST .

dan p

keypurr

And referring to John 10:30 it says , I and my FATHER are one .

#1 the Greek word I/ EGO is a Personal Possessive Pronoun , which means that some things belongs to a SPECIFIC PERSON , Christ .

#2.In Rev 1:11 , reads saying I / LEGO is also in the PERSONAL , POSSESSIVE PRONOUN .

#3 AM / EIMI is in the PRESENT TENSE which means He is always is the GREAT I AM of the bible .

#4 The Holy Spirit also calls Paul the I AM and , Christ is the FIRST / PROTOS and that Greek words means FIRST and FIRST means FIRST .

#5 And the He is the LAST / ECHATOS in the NOMINATIVE CASE and specifically points to CHRIST .

dan p
thanks for proving my point.

DAN P

thanks for proving my point.
And you have NO POINT , , since Jesus did not die for you and if you do not believe in the HOLY SPIRIT you will not be , 1 Cor 15:29 , per Rom 6:4 you will NEVER be resurrected .

You have no POINT .

dan p

Omniskeptical

BANNED
Banned
And you have NO POINT , , since Jesus did not die for you and if you do not believe in the HOLY SPIRIT you will not be , 1 Cor 15:29 , per Rom 6:4 you will NEVER be resurrected .

You have no POINT .

dan p
God wakes all.
Act 26:8
Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead? KJV

keypurr

You have no POINT .

dan p
Try reading John 17:20-25. Christ in me makes me one with the Father who is the God of his son..

keypurr

Folks when you do not understand what another is saying or trying to show you, is it right to call him a snake or viper? Is this what your God teaches? I think not, at least mine does not. When someone disagree with you why would you call him names. Unless your scared he might have truth and you don't. I think RD is concerned about that. I forgive him.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Folks when you do not understand what another is saying

We fully understand what it is you're trying to say. It's because you're wrong that we call you "snake," "viper."

or trying to show you,

What you're trying to "show" us is called HERESY, Keypurr.

is it right to call him a snake or viper?

In your case, yes.

Is this what your God teaches?

Go read https://kgov.com/nice. Again, if you already did.

I think not,

That's obvious.

at least mine does not.

You have a god made in your own image, so that's not surprising in the least.

When someone disagree with you why would you call him names.

Because you deserve it.

Because it may wake you up.

We're trying to slap some sense back into you, so to speak.

Unless your scared he might have truth and you don't.

The only One we fear is God alone.

We're not scared of truth.

What you're pushing isn't.

I think RD is concerned about that. I forgive him.

*yawn*

How boring.

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
Try reading John 17:20-25. Christ in me makes me one with the Father who is the God of his son..
And yet Thomas claimed that Jesus was his God and Jesus did not correct him. Think...
Joh 20:28-29 KJV And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God. (29) Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.