Jesus is God !

keypurr

No kidding.
Under God's plan for the earth, believing Israel leads the believing gentiles. Both are accepted by God.
In the body of Christ there is NEITHER Jew NOR Greek. Gal 3:28, Col 3:11

Yes, this is referring to a time BEFORE the body of Christ was established.

Pure fact.

The Romanist Mass has nothing to do with Christ. It is an abomination.

I'm IN Christ without the need for Romanist hocus pocus.
WOW, RD, we agree on something.

keypurr

Person? A Hypostasis is a distinction, not a person. The early church fathers thought the God to be one person.

Also, name also has a wide meaning including reputation. The name of 666 is mammon. It isn't added, but rather the name of Herod. And if KAI is consecutive, the passage for should read 'into' or "for the name/authority of the father, then of the son, then of the holy spirit". Hardly, the concrete proof you so desire, or self-delude with.
God is one person and he sent his son to bring us truth. You should read it sometime and you will find that your in the dark.

keypurr

So is the Son, so is the Holy Spirit.
Prove it with scripture. You fail to understand that the son can do nothing without the Father. The son is the express image of his creator, a spirit.
1) is it appropriate to characterize a question so?
2) his post was addressing 'if' it were a Bible quote? Wouldn't all you would have needed, was to post the quoted 'scripture' verbatim? 🤔
3) Try not to be so easily offended? I'd think a Catholic 'could' have asked the same question, couldn't they? Is it not allowed, in Catholic circles, to ask for a scripture reference? Was it an exCathedra proclamation that cannot be challenged by scripture or something?
Most on this forum believe that the RCC is the mother of harlots and they are right. Now who are the harlots?

Right Divider

Body part
Prove it with scripture.
I've done it MANY times, but the blind (like you) cannot see.
You fail to understand that the son can do nothing without the Father.
So what? The Son is ALSO a man. Many times the Bible is talking about the HUMAN side of Christ.
The son is the express image of his creator, a spirit.
The term "express image" is the SINGLE Greek word:

G5481​

χαρακτήρ​

charaktēr​

khar-ak-tar'​

From the same as G5482; a graver (the tool or the person), that is, (by implication) engraving ([“character”], the figure stamped, that is, an exact copy or [figuratively] representation): - express image.​

Total KJV occurrences: 1​

It has NOTHING do with being "created". The "exact copy" is FIGURATIVE and not LITERAL.
Most on this forum believe that the RCC is the mother of harlots and they are right. Now who are the harlots?
No idea what you're talking about, old heretic.

keypurr

So what? The Son is ALSO a man. Many times the Bible is talking about the HUMAN side of Christ.

It has NOTHING do with being "created". The "exact copy" is FIGURATIVE and not LITERAL.

I understand why you think that as your still in the shadows of the RCC.

keypurr

Father forgive them for they just do not understand your words, even when it is very clear like "I go to my God and your God......."

keypurr

You fail to understand English why are you trying to read Greek?