Jesus is God !

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Consider that the spirit Christ spoke through the body of Jesus.
Christ is the exact copy of the Father, not Jesus. God is a spirit so Christ has to be a spirit also. But Christ took the form of man to die for us.

i can't believe the line you straddle. in your posts you admit, basically that Jesus Christ Is God. but then, you like to separate in YOUR imperfect mind, Christ and Jesus. how many does that make for you ? instead of a Trinity, you seem to believe in a Foursome !!!! - :patrol:

freelight

Eclectic Theosophist
The fabulous four.......

The fabulous four.......

i can't believe the line you straddle. in your posts you admit, basically that Jesus Christ Is God. but then, you like to separate in YOUR imperfect mind, Christ and Jesus. how many does that make for you ? instead of a Trinity, you seem to believe in a Foursome !!!! - :patrol:

Hey, those quad-runners are pretty fun :crackup:

I have no problems with various forms of Arianism, since one canmake logical and scriptural supports for both Unitarian or Trinitarian perspectives. I've synergized both fluidly as well as transcended them entirely, since 'Real God' is INFINITE. A 'point' of view, is just that, just a 'point' in the greater totality of reality, so it cannot necessarily represent the whole.

In any case, Jesus is the Man, Christ is the Spirit,...this duality-distinction is fine, since Jesus the man is anointed by (filled with) the Spirit, is he not? Some early Christian sects and modern schools make a distinction between the man Jesus and the anointing 'Spirit' (or the Christ) who were 'joined' in the personality of Jesus.

pj

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Hey, those quad-runners are pretty fun :crackup:

I have no problems with various forms of Arianism, since one canmake logical and scriptural supports for both Unitarian or Trinitarian perspectives. I've synergized both fluidly as well as transcended them entirely, since 'Real God' is INFINITE. A 'point' of view, is just that, just a 'point' in the greater totality of reality, so it cannot necessarily represent the whole.

In any case, Jesus is the Man, Christ is the Spirit,...this duality-distinction is fine, since Jesus the man is anointed by (filled with) the Spirit, is he not? Some early Christian sects and modern schools make a distinction between the man Jesus and the anointing 'Spirit' (or the Christ) who were 'joined' in the personality of Jesus.

pj

Let's go back to Jesus being born without a sperm. Can you expand that part again . Did Jesus get the sperm of a man before His birth? I think the spermless birth will settle the God part depending on who agrees with what. I believe Mary's egg got devided without the sperm.

Some living things don't need a sperm to be born.

200_s.gif

Zeke

theos hen ho logos ="the Word was God"

Jehovah's Witnesses in their New World Translation perverts the meaning of this passage. In order to render John 1:1c "the Word was a god", the New World Translation must continue the charade of claiming to translate the anarthrous theos by "a god" everywhere in the New Testament.

What kind of word are you "speaking about"? the dead letter that makes no sound called the Bi-Bull, or a recorded sound I can listen to from this christian music box that makes no sounds on its own. I like the God that speak directly with me instead of speaking behind some paper curtain

keypurr

Not so, Christ who is IN Jesus is a created FORM of God.

There is a huge difference between the two. Phill 2 tells us that Christ, the son of God, is a FORM of God who took the form of man. Heb 10:5 agrees with it. Jesus was a man filled with the spirit Christ, Jesus became the Christ at his anointing when he received the POWER.

The son God sent is not Jesus, it is his spiritual son Christ. Jesus is the body prepared for Christ. Christ is the express image of his creator, a spirit.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Not so, Christ who is IN Jesus is a created FORM of God.

There is a huge difference between the two. Phill 2 tells us that Christ, the son of God, is a FORM of God who took the form of man. Heb 10:5 agrees with it. Jesus was a man filled with the spirit Christ, Jesus became the Christ at his anointing when he received the POWER.

The son God sent is not Jesus, it is his spiritual son Christ. Jesus is the body prepared for Christ. Christ is the express image of his creator, a spirit.

a form of God IS God. we all make leaps of Faith. hence, the word Faith. why can't you make this leap (connection) ? do you think you go to hell if you do ? - :vomit:

keypurr

a form of God IS God. we all make leaps of Faith. hence, the word Faith. why can't you make this leap (connection) ? do you think you go to hell if you do ? - :vomit:

Not so friend, Christ is a creation who was given the fullness of his God.

Christ is a servant of his God. He was with God before all things were created. But he is not God, he is a created form of God. God created all things through his first creation. Jesus tells you that his Father is the only true God, Paul tells you that we have one God AND one Lord.

The Father is the ONLY spiritual being that is not a creation. No one is equal to the Father who is greater than ALL. The church brought in their unholy Trinity in the fourth century because of pressure from the State. This allowed the pagans to accept the State religion. God does not compromise his rules to make people happy PJ.

keypurr

Jesus is God !

Also note that Christ is power and Jesus did not receive that power until he was anointed with it. See Acts 10:38. Jesus was given more than the Holy Spirit, he was given the spirit being Christ who is the express image of God himself.

Ben Masada

Let's go back to Jesus being born without a sperm. Can you expand that part again . Did Jesus get the sperm of a man before His birth? I think the spermless birth will settle the God part depending on who agrees with what. I believe Mary's egg got devided without the sperm.

Some living things don't need a sperm to be born.

200_s.gif

Was Jesus a "living thing" or ben adam aka a human being? This kind of thing is what degrades the credibility of Jesus as the Jew that he was. If Jesus was a divine being how could he be used as a model for man to overcome his sinful evil inclinations? It just makes no sense.

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Was Jesus a "living thing" or ben adam aka a human being? This kind of thing is what degrades the credibility of Jesus as the Jew that he was. If Jesus was a divine being how could he be used as a model for man to overcome his sinful evil inclinations? It just makes no sense.

The Bible states Jesus was and is a living person. The penticoatals use the words "thing" or "it" but I don't. Jesus didn't have any sins to overcome and no one here knows who Ben Adams is.

Nothing makes since to all mankind but God chose a few some to understand them.

keypurr

The Bible states Jesus was and is a living person. The penticoatals use the words "thing" or "it" but I don't. Jesus didn't have any sins to overcome and no one here knows who Ben Adams is.

True, Jesus was A MAN, However the IT was in him. The IT was the express image of God, a spirit.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Not so friend, Christ is a creation who was given the fullness of his God.

Christ is a servant of his God. He was with God before all things were created. But he is not God, he is a created form of God.
You cannot be with God before all things were created if you are created.

Ben Masada

Two things: The first is to prove that Jesus is a living person. The second is to affirm that he never had any sin to overcome.

1 - It has been 2,000 years that Jesus has been dead because, being a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and that resurrection is not an item in the agenda of Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus. (Isa. 26:14; Job 10:21; II Sam. 12:23) All state that the dead can never return.

2 - Regarding his sins, for two reasons he did have them: First, because according to Ecclesiastes 7:20 "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned." Jesus was a man upon earth for 33 years and the Scriptures cannot lie. The second reason is that Jesus broke the Golden Rule more than several times only within the text of Mat. 23:13-33 when he insulted the Jewish authorities with being hypocrites and brood of vipers if we are to believe in the gospel of Matthew. The Golden Rule covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. It says "Not to do unto others what we would not like they did unto ourselves." Can you see now why Jesus was also a sinner?

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
Two things: The first is to prove that Jesus is a living person. The second is to affirm that he never had any sin to overcome.

1 - It has been 2,000 years that Jesus has been dead because, being a Jew whose Faith was Judaism and that resurrection is not an item in the agenda of Judaism which was the Faith of Jesus. (Isa. 26:14; Job 10:21; II Sam. 12:23) All state that the dead can never return.

2 - Regarding his sins, for two reasons he did have them: First, because according to Ecclesiastes 7:20 "There has never been a man upon earth to have done only good and never sinned." Jesus was a man upon earth for 33 years and the Scriptures cannot lie. The second reason is that Jesus broke the Golden Rule more than several times only within the text of Mat. 23:13-33 when he insulted the Jewish authorities with being hypocrites and brood of vipers if we are to believe in the gospel of Matthew. The Golden Rule covers the whole second part of the Decalogue. It says "Not to do unto others what we would not like they did unto ourselves." Can you see now why Jesus was also a sinner?

No seed from daddy, no sin.

There fullness in emptiness. Much more than just dead