Jesus is God !

CherubRam

[FONT=&quot]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that,[/FONT][FONT=&quot] "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [the New Testament writings] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[John] and he who hated scholars [Yahshua] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the Disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

John 17:11
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

Hebrews 2:12
He says, “I will declare your name to my brothers; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Apple7

[FONT="]Yahwah's name was in the original New Testament scriptures

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=mediumblue][FONT="]After killing Hebrew Christians, the Jews would take the New testament scripture written in Hebrew, and carefully cut the name of God out. Then they would place the divine name in a safe place to keep. Following that, they then would burn the remainder of the scrolls in a fire. Rabbi Yose who lived during the second century AD states that,[/FONT]
[FONT="] "One cuts out the reference to the Divine Name which are in them [B][the New Testament writings][/B] and stores them away, and the rest burns." One of his characteristic sayings is, "He who proclaimed the coming of the Messiah,[B][John][/B] and he who hated scholars [B][Yahshua][/B] and his disciples; and that false prophet and those slanderers, will have no part in the future world."

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=mediumblue][FONT="]According to Wilhelm Bacher this was directed against the Hebrew Christians. And so it is an established fact then, that the Disciples of Christ did in fact write the Holy Name of God into the original New Testament.[/FONT]
[FONT="]

[B]John 17:11[/B]
I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.

[B]Hebrews 2:12[/B]
He says, “[B]I will declare your name to my brothers[/B]; in the presence of the congregation I will sing your praises.”

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=mediumblue][FONT="]Where do you see the name Yahwah in the New Testament?[/FONT]
[FONT="]

[/FONT][/COLOR][FONT="][/FONT]

Where do you see Theos in the OT?

Ben Masada

The point is this, Christ never said he was God; he said he was an elohiym. That means a person from heaven.

Still wrong because Jesus was from here, Israel. From the city of Nazareth. The son of Joseph with Mary. His real name was Yeshua ben Yoseph. He was a Jew from the Tribe of Judah, the Tribe his father Joseph came from. Any attempt to exonerate him from being a biological son of Joseph will also exonerate him from being of the Tribe of Judah.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
OK interpret this--

1Co 8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him;

and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

LA

Amazing...you post it, yet you do not see it, truly you are blind.

Couple it with this--

Joh 1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

LA

beloved57

Still wrong because Jesus was from here, Israel. From the city of Nazareth. The son of Joseph with Mary. His real name was Yeshua ben Yoseph. He was a Jew from the Tribe of Judah, the Tribe his father Joseph came from. Any attempt to exonerate him from being a biological son of Joseph will also exonerate him from being of the Tribe of Judah.
What tribe was the golden calf from ?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Kott

BANNED
Banned

Jesus was from heaven. Joseph was not His Father.
He was the Son of God and Mary.
He entered into your world through a woman
who was an Israelite married to a man named Joseph
who was a Jew from the Tribe of Judah living in Nazareth, Israel.
Any attempt to deny him from being a biological Son of God will admit you
deny Him to men.