Jesus is God !

Ben Masada

Jesus is NOT God, and all you trinitarians know it! It has been proven that he is not God many times over, ad nauseum, yet you insist on repeating a lie.

And worse than "nauseum" they insist that Jesus "is" God when Jesus is dead which is the main reason why he could not be God as God does not die.

CherubRam

For those who would like to know: The title (Elohiym / elohiym) applies to both God and the people in heaven. Yahshua actually said he was a elohiym. He did not say he was God. Trinitarian translators make the mistake of translating the word (elohiym) as God for Christ. That is misleading. When the word elohiym is used for other people other than Yahwah, it should be translated with a small "e," or a small "g" for a god.

Apple7

For those who would like to know: The title (Elohiym / elohiym) applies to both God and the people in heaven. Yahshua actually said he was a elohiym. He did not say he was God. Trinitarian translators make the mistake of translating the word (elohiym) as God for Christ. That is misleading. When the word elohiym is used for other people other than Yahwah, it should be translated with a small "e," or a small "g" for a god.

Scripture?

CherubRam

Elohiym means: "God of the living", derived from the ancient Aramaic. People in heaven are elohiym, meaning" "gods of the living". The translation could also say, "God of the living ones". "God of the living" is a short form.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus was a God that did not know the hour of His return
to earth after His departure at the time He was God on earth.

As a human Jesus was mortal, God is immortal. Mutually exclusive.

Scripture doesn't say the Father has decided the hour Jesus will show himself.

Ben Masada

The same scripture that proclaims Jesus' divinity, also states that His flesh died.

And you missed to quote Mat. 1:18. That's what in the language of Greek Mythology would have made of Jesus divine. But, the Hellenist who wrote that text picked the wrong man to make of him a demigod aka the son of a man with an earthly woman. At least if he had picked up Paul instead of Jesus, he could have prevented so much controversy.

beloved57

And you missed to quote Mat. 1:18. That's what in the language of Greek Mythology would have made of Jesus divine. But, the Hellenist who wrote that text picked the wrong man to make of him a demigod aka the son of a man with an earthly woman. At least if he had picked up Paul instead of Jesus, he could have prevented so much controversy.
What about the golden calf?

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

Apple7

Jesus was a God that did not know the hour of His return
to earth after His departure at the time He was God on earth.

Is this true?

The oldest manuscripts say that He does know the hour.

Further, as an extra-Biblical confirmation, He knows the Hour according to the Koran...

CherubRam

Scripture?

Our New Testament is not in Aramaic or Hebrew, but a person can find proof here: Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. And here: Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ Christ spoke in Hebrew: John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? / The actual word used was "elohiym." Check your Exhaustive Concordances to see it.

Apple7

What about it?

Anyone can post a name and number.

Not everyone can exegetically defend it...

Apple7

Our New Testament is not in Aramaic or Hebrew, but a person can find proof here: Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre. And here: Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’ Christ spoke in Hebrew: John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? / The actual word used was "elohiym." Check your Exhaustive Concordances to see it.

Is there a point you are attempting to make from your googled material...?

Apple7

And you missed to quote Mat. 1:18. That's what in the language of Greek Mythology would make of Jesus divine. But, the Hellenist who wrote that text picked the wrong man to make of him a demigod aka the son of a man with an earthly woman. At least if he had picked up Paul instead of Jesus, he could have prevented so much controversy.

What about it?

Anyone can post a name and number.

Not everyone can exegetically defend it...

I can repost my post twice...just like you...

CherubRam

Elohiym means: "God of the living," derived from the ancient Aramaic. People in heaven are elohiym, meaning" "gods of the living". The translation could also say, "God of the living ones". "God of the living" is a short form.

Our New Testament is not in Aramaic or Hebrew, but a person can find proof here: Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

And here: Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

Christ spoke in Hebrew:

John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

The actual word used was "elohiym." Check your Exhaustive Concordances to see it.

Apple7

Elohiym means: "God of the living," derived from the ancient Aramaic. People in heaven are elohiym, meaning" "gods of the living". The translation could also say, "God of the living ones". "God of the living" is a short form.

Our New Testament is not in Aramaic or Hebrew, but a person can find proof here: Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, O God, is forever and ever: the sceptre of thy kingdom is a right sceptre.

And here: Psalm 82:6
“I said, ‘You are “gods”; you are all sons of the Most High.’

Christ spoke in Hebrew:
John 10:34
Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? 35 If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36 what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world?

The actual word used was "elohiym." Check your Exhaustive Concordances to see it.

Jesus was a polyglot....your point?