Jesus' Gospel vs Paul's Gospel

God's Truth

I don't... I simply understand it the way that it is written. Unfortunately it's beyond your comprehension.

Nonsense.

Peter wrote the same gospel as Paul did but Peter wrote it initially to the Jews.

If you and I were given the same message and told that you should give it to your family and I to mine---does that make it two different gospels? No, absolutely not.

Could I or another one of my family members then read and learn and obey what you wrote? Of course.

Right Divider

Body part
Nonsense.

Peter wrote the same gospel as Paul did but Peter wrote it initially to the Jews.

If you and I were given the same message and told that you should give it to your family and I to mine---does that make it two different gospels? No, absolutely not.

Could I or another one of my family members then read and learn and obey what you wrote? Of course.
:baby:

God's Truth

Nay poser... you are the unreasoning one.

You are the one who can't be reasoned with. You say that is not to us that there too is not for us. The Bible says it is all to us.

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, 17 so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.

Let me know when you can start be reasoned with all scripture.