Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

beloved57

Okay. But my post was about the free gift of eternal life. I do not see what you think my post communicates to agree with what I was communicating.
What you stated and what the scripture you quoted say are two different things. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does.

beloved57

Do you believe that everyone Christ died for have the Free Gift of Eternal life before they repent and believe?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What you stated and what the scripture you quoted say are two different things. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does.
I spoke of the free gift of eternal life. Do you believe that disagrees with Romans 6:23?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that everyone Christ died for have the Free Gift of Eternal life and forgiveness of sins before they repent and believe?
This is a diversion. It is a diversion because you are asking a question unrelated to the post you have responded in disagreement to.

Do you believe that Romans 6:23 says the wages of sin is death? Sin is something a person does. Romans 6:23 also says the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you disagree with my statement or comment that salvation or eternal life is a free gift? I said, "The free gift of God is eternal life.".

beloved57

This is a diversion. It is a diversion because you are asking a question unrelated to the post you have responded in disagreement to.

Do you believe that Romans 6:23 says the wages of sin is death? Sin is something a person does. Romans 6:23 also says the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Do you disagree with my statement or comment that salvation or eternal life is a free gift? I said, "The free gift of God is eternal life.".
You are scared to answer the question. The way you answer that question determines if you believe Rom 6:23 or not.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You are scared to answer the question. The way you answer that question determines if you believe Rom 6:23 or not.
My comment in the post you are disagreeing with has already shown that I agree with Romans 6:23. If it is a comment. I wasn't just commenting. I was stating the truth as a fact. My statement in no way disagrees with the verse I referenced. Do you believe that I believe that eternal life is a free gift?

This has nothing to do with anyone being scared. It has to do with how I have continued to speak the truth to you and how you continue to avoid it with diversion tactics. You have a harsh approach with words. You need to state if you disagree with my statement, since our conflict (be there one) centers or is around the idea or fact of the contents of Romans 6:23 being somehow different from how you see my post, including my statement agreeing with it. My sentence may not have been read by you before you responded to my post. For some reason after disagreeing with my post you do not accept that in my post I said something different from your reason for disagreement.

beloved57

My comment in the post you are disagreeing with has already shown that I agree with Romans 6:23. If it is a comment. I wasn't just commenting. I was stating the truth as a fact. My statement in no way disagrees with the verse I referenced. Do you believe that I believe that eternal life is a free gift?

This has nothing to do with anyone being scared. It has to do with how I have continued to speak the truth to you and how you continue to avoid it with diversion tactics. You have a harsh approach with words. You need to state if you disagree with my statement, since our conflict (be there one) centers or is around the idea or fact of the contents of Romans 6:23 being somehow different from how you see my post, including my statement agreeing with it. My sentence may not have been read by you before you responded to my post. For some reason after disagreeing with my post you do not accept that in my post I said something different from your reason for disagreement.

When you can answer this question with a simple yes or no get back with me, and until then you teach salvation by works:

Heres the question again:

Do you believe that everyone Christ died for have the Free Gift of Eternal life and forgiveness of sins before they repent and believe?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
When you can answer this question with a simple yes or no get back with me, and until then you teach salvation by works:

Heres the question again:
You disagreed with me. Now you want to teach me what you believe. What did I say that you disagreed with?

Romans 5:6 NASB - 6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.

beloved57

You disagreed with me. Now you want to teach me what you believe. What did I say that you disagreed with?

Romans 5:6 NASB - 6 For while we were still helpless, at the right time Christ died for the ungodly.
You teach salvation by works, not as a free gift.

That's why you scared to answer the question I pose to you!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You teach salvation by works, not as a free gift.

That's why you scared to answer the question I pose to you!
Romans 4:5 NASB - 5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness,

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Are you going to answer the question?
No. The scriptures answer your question. Here are the two I have provided you with in recent posts here.

Romans 4:5 NASB - 5 But to the one who does not work, but believes in Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is credited as righteousness,

beloved57

No. The scriptures answer your question. Here are the two I have provided you with in recent posts here.

You are scared. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

beloved57

You are demanding or asking that I answer your question, saying I am scared, and not recognizing that the scriptures answer your question.
You can quote scripture all day and night, that doesn't mean you believe them or understand them. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You can quote scripture all day and night, that doesn't mean you believe them or understand them. You teach salvation by works, by what a person does!
What you are saying is unfounded. You did not answer my question and you want me to answer yours. I asked what you disagreed with in my post.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Answer the question then !
I have no reason to, as I was first to post and ask you what you disagreed with when you made a false statement or claim. So far you have not shown your statement as a response to be true. You either did not read my post or you have a reason for not answering.