Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

Ben Masada

1 - A person can sin in word or deed, and even in thought. No one should ever hurt anyone else.

2 - Romans 3:23 says all have sinned.

3 - There are verses that say Jesus did not sin.

4 - 2 Corinthians 5:21 NASB - 21 He made Him who knew no sin to be sin on our behalf, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

5 - This second verse also talks about Jesus.

6 - Hebrews 4:15 NASB - 15 For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but One who has been tempted in all things as we are, yet without sin.

7 - I don't have more than this at this time. There are other verses I believe.

1 - Don't you think the Jewish authorities got hurt with being addressed to as hypocrites and brood of vipers? (Mat. 23:13-33) Don't you think that the money changers got hurt to have their business vandalized? Don't you think that the Canaanite lady from Sidon got hurt for being referred to as a dog? (Mat. 15:26) I think it is enough for now.

2 - And Eccles. 7:20 implied that the text "included Jesus."

3 - There are indeed many more verses but none carries the truth.

4 - And HaShem inspired His Prophets to teach that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30)

5 - Of course! The whole gospel of Paul aka the NT is about Jesus.

6 - Hebrews is not about "us" being without sin but Jesus.

7 - There are many more but, they carry any truth only to those under the spells of Christian preconceived notions. As you can see, you are wasting your time

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - Don't you think the Jewish authorities got hurt with being addressed to as hypocrites and brood of vipers? (Mat. 23:13-33) Don't you think that the money changers got hurt to have their business vandalized? Don't you think that the Canaanite lady from Sidon got hurt for being referred to as a dog? (Mat. 15:26) I think it is enough for now.

2 - And Eccles. 7:20 implied that the text "included Jesus."

3 - There are indeed many more verses but none carries the truth.

4 - And HaShem inspired His Prophets to teach that no one can die for the sins of another. (Jer. 31:30)

5 - Of course! The whole gospel of Paul aka the NT is about Jesus.

6 - Hebrews is not about "us" being without sin but Jesus.

7 - There are many more but, they carry any truth only to those under the spells of Christian preconceived notions. As you can see, you are wasting your time

You don't understand but you leave me little or no room to explain.

By don't hurt anyone we should mean whether in word or deed. Jesus taught the truth and pointed out sin in others. That is okay to do. All that He did was in love, loving in truth.

The verse from Hebrews was quoted in full.

The reason no one ought to die for the sins of another is because we all have our own sin to account for. Jesus had no sin. It should not be that He died for anyone, but He did.

John 10:15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep.
17 “For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again.

John 15:13 “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

1 John 3:16 We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

beloved57

untel

Jesus died for the forgiveness of all your sins

This statement is misleading if not explained scripturally, because some shall die in their sins in unbelief according to scripture Jn 8:24

24 I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins.

Ben Masada

1 - You don't understand but you leave me little or no room to explain.

2 - By don't hurt anyone we should mean whether in word or deed. Jesus taught the truth and pointed out sin in others. That is okay to do. All that He did was in love, loving in truth.The verse from Hebrews was quoted in full.

3 - The reason no one ought to die for the sins of another is because we all have our own sin to account for. Jesus had no sin. It should not be that He died for anyone, but He did.

4 - John 10:15 even as the Father knows Me and I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. 17 “For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. John 15:13 “Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends.

5 - 1 John 3:16 We know love by this, that He laid down His life for us; and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.

1 - To explain what for heaven's sake! Untellectual, you must study your Bible with more earnestly if you are to discuss it with a Jew. I am taking you in your own Bible and you can't keep on with me. Imagine if we were to take just a step higher into the Tanach, it would become close to impossible. No offense meant.

2 - It is not okay to teach the Truth by sharping the whip on our back. I am talking to the offenses of Jesus against the Jewish authorities. (Mat. 23:13-33)

3 - There is no sense to make from this statement for instance. Why sin is not counted as a sin in the case of Jesus but it has to in our case? I think I am going to demand of you to mention what is according to the gospel of Paul or of Jesus.

4 - Jesus did not lay his life for the sheep. It was taken against his will. Read about his three prayers in the Gethsemane. Every time he prayed, he said, "Please, take this "cup" from me without my having to drink it. (Luke 22:42)

5 - No, he did not! At least, not willingly.Thy will be done, NOT MINE. If you understand what this means, that's exactly it means "against his will."

Last edited:

beloved57

1 - To explain what for heaven's sake! Untellectual, you must study your Bible with more intensity if you are to discuss it with a Jew. I am taking you in your own Bible and you can't keep on with me. Imagine if we were to take a step a little higher into the Tanach, it would become close to impossible. No offense meant.

2 - It is not okay to teach the Truth by sharping the whip on our back.

3 - There is no sense to make from this statement. Why sin is not counted as a sin in the case of Jesus but it has to in our case? I think I am going to demand of you to mention what is according to the gospel of Paul or of Jesus.

4 - Jesus did not lay his life for the sheep. It was taken against his will. Read about his three prayers in the Gethsemane. Every time he prayed, he said, "Please, take this "cup" from me without my having to drink it.

5 - No, he did not! At least, not willingly.Thy will be done BY NOT MINE.
You don't even believe the scripture !

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
1 - To explain what for heaven's sake! Untellectual, you must study your Bible with more earnestly if you are to discuss it with a Jew. I am taking you in your own Bible and you can't keep on with me. Imagine if we were to take just a step higher into the Tanach, it would become close to impossible. No offense meant.

2 - It is not okay to teach the Truth by sharping the whip on our back. I am talking to the offenses of Jesus against the Jewish authorities. (Mat. 23:13-33)

3 - There is no sense to make from this statement for instance. Why sin is not counted as a sin in the case of Jesus but it has to in our case? I think I am going to demand of you to mention what is according to the gospel of Paul or of Jesus.

4 - Jesus did not lay his life for the sheep. It was taken against his will. Read about his three prayers in the Gethsemane. Every time he prayed, he said, "Please, take this "cup" from me without my having to drink it. (Luke 22:42)

5 - No, he did not! At least, not willingly.Thy will be done, NOT MINE. If you understand what this means, that's exactly it means "against his will."
The TaNaKh is fine. No problems. We can start with Torah. But we are talking about Jesus.

John 10:17-18 NASB - 17 "For this reason the Father loves Me, because I lay down My life so that I may take it again. 18 "No one has taken it away from Me, but I lay it down on My own initiative. I have authority to lay it down, and I have authority to take it up again. This commandment I received from My Father."