Jesus Christ, the Firstborn of Creation, Who Was First To Be Birthed into Existence

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I believe John 1:1 for what is says, "the Logos was Elohim", (and I believe the Logos is Elohim), but you have a serious problem in your doctrine already since you cannot make it past the first eighteen verses of the Gospel of John without a blatant error in your theology:

John 1:1 KJV
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:14 KJV
14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

John 1:14 YLT
14 And the Word became flesh, and did tabernacle among us, and we beheld his glory, glory as of an only begotten of a father, full of grace and truth.

John 1:18 KJV
18 No man hath seen God at any time;
the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

John 1:18 NASB
18 No one has seen God at any time;
the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

I had you put it down so I can say I believe the same thing that you do (Same verses I use to prove the reality that Jesus is God). You really don't need to argue with me about that because I agree with you. If you don't believe me, show me my error.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Since when did you believe John 1:1 that the Word is God? No Game, we are speaking of eternal life here.

Your understanding is not the same as mine.

Why do you ask obvious things?

I am a non-trin and you are trinity believer.

This kind of questions are nothing but bickering motivated.

it is not of Jesus.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your understanding is not the same as mine.

Why do you ask obvious things?

I am a non-trin and you are trinity believer.

This kind of questions are nothing but bickering motivated.

it is not of Jesus.

I'll pray for you to be enlightened.

daqq

I had you put it down so I can say I believe the same thing that you do (Same verses I use to prove the reality that Jesus is God). You really don't need to argue with me about that because I agree with you. If you don't believe me, show me my error.

What then does the following passage mean?

John 14:7-9 KJV
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

Do you suppose the disciples are speaking with a 100% God + 100% Man?

John 1:18a ASV
18a No man hath εωρακεν-seen God at any time;

1 John 4:12a ASV
12a No man hath τεθεαται-beheld God at any time:

If the only begotten one of a kind Elohim-Son of Elohim is in the bosom of the Father Elohim, and if no one has ever seen or beheld Elohim at any time; then how is it you suppose anyone has ever seen the Elohim-Son in the same way that you imagine "seeing" when you imagine that a man is God? If you cannot explain this and have not accounted for it in your doctrine then it is no wonder you do not understand Keypurr or myself. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?

If the only begotten one of a kind Elohim-Son of Elohim is in the bosom of the Father Elohim, and if no one has ever seen or beheld Elohim at any time; then how is it you suppose anyone has ever seen the Elohim-Son in the same way that you imagine "seeing" when you imagine that a man is God? If you cannot explain this and have not accounted for it in your doctrine then it is no wonder you do not understand Keypurr or myself. :)

Everything that is in Jesus is of the Father. He came to do the Father's will. In seeing Him and what He did was just as looking at the Father.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

What did Peter, James and John see on the Mount of Transfiguration?

daqq

Everything that is in Jesus is of the Father. He came to do the Father's will. In seeing Him and what He did was just as looking at the Father.

You speak as if he is now gone; he is not gone, he is here, I see him. :)

What did Peter, James and John see on the Mount of Transfiguration?

Matthew 17:9 KJV
9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

keypurr

I'll pray for you to be enlightened.

And pray for yourself BR.

It took me many years of prayerful study to understand what I have been given to share. Over seventy years of study friend, yet I am still learning the secrets that are in plain view in scripture that I looked at for years.

What I post is not accepted by most for they do not want to see what I say. There is only one true God, the Father. Those are the words of your Lord, why do you let men lead you away from the words of Jesus Christ?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You speak as if he is now gone; he is not gone, he is here, I see him. :)

Matthew 17:9 KJV
9 And as they came down from the mountain, Jesus charged them, saying, Tell the vision to no man, until the Son of man be risen again from the dead.

No, He isn't gone;

Colossians 1:27 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

What was the vision/manifestation?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And pray for yourself BR.

It took me many years of prayerful study to understand what I have been given to share. Over seventy years of study friend, yet I am still learning the secrets that are in plain view in scripture that I looked at for years.

What I post is not accepted by most for they do not want to see what I say. There is only one true God, the Father. Those are the words of your Lord, why do you let men lead you away from the words of Jesus Christ?

Sent from my iPad using TOL

I understand you keypurr and I will pray for you too.

keypurr

Joh_1:18 No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

Joh_3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.