Jesus Christ as Saviour !

Right Divider

Body part
You have no support biblically to believe that Christ is Saviour to lost people. So to believe that is heresy and dishonors Christ as Saviour.
I believe the Bible that says that He is the savior of all men, you believe your made-up story instead of the Bible.

I'll go ahead and stick with the Bible and let you fail on your own.

beloved57

I believe the Bible that says that He is the savior of all men, you believe your made-up story instead of the Bible.

I'll go ahead and stick with the Bible and let you fail on your own.

Hes the Saviour of all men that are saved. To assert that Hes the Saviour of the lost is a contradiction and isnt biblically supported, for it dishoors Christ. Until you show a scripture that says He is Saviour of lost people you do use scripture with dishonesty.

Right Divider

Body part
Hes the Saviour of all men that are saved. To assert that Hes the Saviour of the lost is a contradiction and isnt biblically supported, for it dishoors Christ. Until you show a scripture that says He is Saviour of lost people you do use scripture with dishonesty.
1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Read the ENTIRE verse and quit being a blowhard.

beloved57

1Ti 4:10 KJV For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

Read the ENTIRE verse and quit being a blowhard.

It says nothing about being a Saviour to lost people. In fact it clatifed in the verse who He is Saviour of they particularly who believe. The word especially means also particularly. So you have no biblical support for your dishonor of Christ the Saviour.

Right Divider

Body part
It says nothing about being a Saviour to lost people. In fact it clatifed in the verse who He is Saviour of they particularly who believe. The word especially means also particularly. So you have no biblical support for your dishonor of Christ the Saviour.
It says "savior of all men" as well. And you are lying... stop lying....

beloved57

I fully understand what the verse says and I believe it.

I dont believe that for a second. It appears you dont understand that verse nor what being a Saviour means. You believe lost people have a Saviour. Thats the most ridiculous thing i heard of.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I dont believe that for a second. It appears you dont understand that verse nor what being a Saviour means. You believe lost people have a Saviour. Thats the most ridiculous thing i heard of.

You were lost once. Probably still are. Did you have a Savior?

beloved57

rightd

He tries to change the words of scripture. He tries to make "specially" mean "exclusively".

Thats a definition for the word specially I showed you that, obviously you ignored it or dont believe it, thats on you:

malista

: neuter plural of the superlative of an apparently primary adverb μάλα mála (very); (adverbially) most (in the greatest degree) or particularly:—chiefly, most of all, (e-)specially.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3122&t=KJV

Right Divider

Body part
rightd

Thats a definition for the word specially I showed you that, obviously you ignored it or dont believe it, thats on you:

malista

: neuter plural of the superlative of an apparently primary adverb μάλα mála (very); (adverbially) most (in the greatest degree) or particularly:—chiefly, most of all, (e-)specially.

https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G3122&t=KJV
Indeed, He is the savior of ALL MEN... particularly those that believe. :thumb:

beloved57

Christ came to seek and to save that which was lost ! Lk 19:10

10 [FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]For the Son of man is come[/FONT] to seek and to save that which was lost.

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]This defines the work of Christ the Saviour[/FONT]

[FONT=Helvetica Neue, Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Now of course this presupposes that prior to Christ coming to seek and to save individuals they are in a state of being lost. All men naturally are lost, estranged from God, alienated from God, however do they which Christ came to seek and TO SAVE remain Lost ? The answer is no, for that would contradict the work of a Saviour. So did Christ come to seek and to save they which will be ultimately lost in their sins on the last day, in the final Judgment ? The answer is NO ! And to say that Christ is the Saviour of such is an attack on Christ as a Savior of lost men ! Christ came to save His People from their sins, but false teachers would tell us Christ doesn't save some people whom He came to save because of their sins, even the sin of unbelief. What is unbelief but sinfulness and disobedience ?[/FONT]