Jesus Changed Everything

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Yes, because a decision not in accordance with God's Word, and maybe even thought to be in accordance with God's Word, can be the wrong and disastrous decision, bringing war killing murder bloodshed and death.

I said
And hypocrisy

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hypocrisy is one of the worst sins.

What does it mean to perform deeds of righteousness?

I said
All righteousness comes from obeying Jesus in the new testament.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
All righteousness comes from obeying Jesus in the new testament.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

The end of the law did not signal the end of righteousness.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is righteousness according to or by the law?

The KJV translates Strong's H6665 in the following manner: righteousness (1x).

Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

I.right doing, doing right, righteousness

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

צִדְקָה tsidqâh, tsid-kaw'; (Aramaic) corresponding to H6666; beneficence:—righteousness.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The KJV translates Strong's H6665 in the following manner: righteousness (1x).

Outline of Biblical Usage [?]

I.right doing, doing right, righteousness

Strong’s Definitions [?](Strong’s Definitions Legend)

צִדְקָה tsidqâh, tsid-kaw'; (Aramaic) corresponding to H6666; beneficence:—righteousness.
Is right living or doing the right thing important? Is it important to live righteously?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Is right living or doing the right thing important? Is it important to live righteously?

I said
That is an oxymoron. Right living by who's standards? A lot of people think they are living right, but they are not righteous.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is an oxymoron. Right living by who's standards? A lot of people think they are living right, but they are not righteous.

What is the cost of or for living righteously?
Not to live dangerously or recklessly.

What is righteous living? (Not living right, for I do not know what that means.) To live right is to do the right thing. There is only one way to live.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What is the cost of or for living righteously?
Not to live dangerously or recklessly.

What is righteous living? (Not living right, for I do not know what that means.) To live right is to do the right thing. There is only one way to live.

I said
Righteous living would be living according to every word in the new testament. Jews can live right according to the old testament. But you cant mix them together.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Righteous living would be living according to every word in the new testament. Jews can live right according to the old testament. But you cant mix them together.
There are Jews and there are Christians, and there are Jews who are Christians.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
There are Jews and there are Christians, and there are Jews who are Christians.

I said
There are Jews and there are Christians. and there are Jews who are learning to be Christians. You need to understand that it takes 14 years to be a born again Christian at a minimum. Just saying your a Christian does not make you a born again Christian. Just saying your a Jew does not make you a Jew. Remember what Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov Said.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
There are Jews and there are Christians. and there are Jews who are learning to be Christians. You need to understand that it takes 14 years to be a born again Christian at a minimum. Just saying your a Christian does not make you a born again Christian. Just saying your a Jew does not make you a Jew. Remember what Yoḥanon-benYaʿăqov Said.

In order to LEGALLY convert to Judaism, a gentile has to jump through a whole lot of hoops just to be considered for eligibility for potential candidacy for the conversion process. A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Different Rabbis have different requirements for sponsorship, but one absolute pre-requisite is the potential candidate must live in and be an active part of a Jewish Community for a bare minimum of nine months. That’s just one pre-requisite for sponsorship.

At what age can a child be born again? From his mother's womb? Jesus was teaching a Jew, Nicodemus, something that he maybe ought to have known, what it means to be born again, not what it means to be a Christian.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You cannot observe Passover if you are not circumcised of Israel, and I have many times. I am a Jew living among Gentiles.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
At what age can a child be born again? From his mother's womb? Jesus was teaching a Jew, Nicodemus, something that he maybe ought to have known, what it means to be born again, not what it means to be a Christian.

A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
A person cannot even apply for conversion unless they are sponsored by a certified Rabbi.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) the Third Day of the Week, the Third Month the Fifteenth Day of the Month. It is Yom, Day.

I do not mix meat and dairy so I am Orthodox in that sense, though as for conversion if needed I have not officially converted. I have a good relationship with my Rabbi. I have been observing for quite a while, but even before I was observing here in Tacoma as I remember it.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I have not officially converted.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Third) the Third Day of the Week, the Third Month the Fifteenth Day of the Month. It is Yom, Day.

I do not mix meat and dairy so I am Orthodox in that sense, though as for conversion if needed I have not officially converted. I have a good relationship with my Rabbi. I have been observing for quite a while, but even before I was observing here in Tacoma as I remember it.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
If your not officially converted then your not an official Jew. Your more of a want-to-be. If you NOT officially a Jew, you shouldn't be teaching Judaism. In Christianity if someone is not officially a Christian but they try to teach Christianity we call them hypocrites.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have not officially converted.

I said
If your not officially converted then your not an official Jew. Your more of a want-to-be. If you NOT officially a Jew, you shouldn't be teaching Judaism. In Christianity if someone is not officially a Christian but they try to teach Christianity we call them hypocrites.

Interesting perspective. You have shared the worst. Now I can live on as a Jew and have no fear of teaching anything Christian either.