Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
That is what makes you an antichrist. Your standing up for something that Jesus made obsolete.

Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shlishli (Shlishli means third, it is the third day of the week), 10-29 (the tenth month, the twenty-ninth day of the month), until sundown, the last day of the month. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your opinion is worthless. Go play antichrist some where else. I can see why God kicked you out of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your opinion is worthless. Go play antichrist some where else. I can see why God kicked you out of Christianity.

Shalom.

Do not instruct anyone to play antichrist. By the way, you are wrong. God did not kick me out of Christianity. I simply decided to obey God's commandments in addition to believing on Jesus for the forgiveness of my sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Do not instruct anyone to play antichrist. By the way, you are wrong. God did not kick me out of Christianity. I simply decided to obey God's commandments in addition to believing on Jesus for the forgiveness of my sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol See your lying to me again. Nobody walks away from God and Christianity. They must be kicked out. You were kicked out. You have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol See your lying to me again. Nobody walks away from God and Christianity. They must be kicked out. You were kicked out. You have fallen from grace.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

The Bible doesn't talk about God kicking people out of Christianity. This is not even a part of church discipline.

I have not walked away from God and Christianity. Especially if you mean that no one does. I believe you are saying you believe I have but that it is unthinkable. Apparently that is why you want to tell me the lie that I was kicked out of Christianity?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

The Bible doesn't talk about God kicking people out of Christianity. This is not even a part of church discipline.

I have not walked away from God and Christianity. Especially if you mean that no one does. I believe you are saying you believe I have but that it is unthinkable. Apparently that is why you want to tell me the lie that I was kicked out of Christianity?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Some times I forget just how little you know about scripture. Get yourself a bible dictionary and look up the word "uprooted".

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Some times I forget just how little you know about scripture. Get yourself a bible dictionary and look up the word "uprooted".

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Shalom.

Yes, a Bible Dictionary would help you to understand Bible words, though they are not perfect in helping someone with their understanding.

Here is BlueLetterBible on Matthew 15:13. Is this NOT a Bible Dictionary? I do not have a Bible Dictionary to look at. I do not have money enough to buy one. If you know, show me what you mean.

As for understanding what you are reading in Matthew 15:13, do you have any difficulty with it? Is it simply talking about people who were never believers?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes, a Bible Dictionary would help you to understand Bible words, though they are not perfect in helping someone with their understanding.

Here is BlueLetterBible on Matthew 15:13. Is this NOT a Bible Dictionary? I do not have a Bible Dictionary to look at. I do not have money enough to buy one. If you know, show me what you mean.

As for understanding what you are reading in Matthew 15:13, do you have any difficulty with it? Is it simply talking about people who were never believers?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL You are really an idiot. The Pharisees were just like you. Jews who believed in the resurrection. Who were just to stupid to understand what Jesus was teaching. Look at your own logic. One cant be uprooted from something they were never in.

[Mat 15:12-13
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"

[Act 23:8
8 For Sadducees say that there is no resurrection--and no angel or spirit; but the Pharisees confess both.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You are really an idiot. The Pharisees were just like you. Jews who believed in the resurrection. Who were just to stupid to understand what Jesus was teaching. Look at your own logic. One cant be uprooted from something they were never in.

[Mat 15:12-13
12 Then His disciples came and said to Him, "Do You know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this saying?"

[Act 23:8
8 For Sadducees say that there is no resurrection--and no angel or spirit; but the Pharisees confess both.
Incorrect.

Romans 10:17 NKJV 17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

Romans 10:17 NKJV 17 So then faith [comes] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Faith comes by hearing the verses quoted to one in their own mind. Faith does not come by reading the old testament.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Faith comes by hearing the verses quoted to one in their own mind. Faith does not come by reading the old testament.

If there is an old testament it came from God and is therefore the word of God. The word of God is not relegated to the Torah or the TaNaK. In fact, a person can speak the word of God to you. It does not need to be a verse. I do not know why you are talking about hearing verses quoted.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
If there is an old testament it came from God and is therefore the word of God. The word of God is not relegated to the Torah or the TaNaK. In fact, a person can speak the word of God to you. It does not need to be a verse. I do not know why you are talking about hearing verses quoted.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Again you admit you don't know scripture.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No.

I understand Scripture. If you disagree let me know. It would be nice to know why so I can know what I need to respond to.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot you don't know scripture you said yourself you don't believe in the inner man. And scripture teaches all about the inner man.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Your really struggling now.

No. Incorrect. Learn what the Scriptures say.

Ephesians 3:16 NKJV - that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
No. Incorrect. Learn what the Scriptures say.

Ephesians 3:16 NKJV - that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man,

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot.