Jesus Changed Everything

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol You idiot with all the scriptures I have posted you haven't agreed with none of them. You have disagreed with all of them.

Shalom.

You are incorrect. I have already agreed and accepted all scripture. I believe in the inspiration and inerrancy of the Word of God, the Bible, God's Holy Word.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. I have already agreed and accepted all scripture. I believe in the inspiration and inerrancy of the Word of God, the Bible, God's Holy Word.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your an idiot. Do you accept that Jesus changed the old testament law? Now the priesthood was changed first and that put Jesus in total control. He is the only one who could change the law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your an idiot. Do you accept that Jesus changed the old testament law? Now the priesthood was changed first and that put Jesus in total control. He is the only one who could change the law.

[Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.

Shalom.

I accept Heb 7:12 but your words are false, wrong.

Do not call me anything or say that I am an idiot. My name is Jacob. If you want to address me you may.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I accept Heb 7:12 but your words are false, wrong.

Do not call me anything or say that I am an idiot. My name is Jacob. If you want to address me you may.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your only wise in your own eyes. To me your an idiot. And an antichrist.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Rishon, 10-27.

The Law of Moses did come from the mouth of God, as Jesus' words to do and teach the commandments did as well.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And there is no righteousness in the old testament law.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
And there is no righteousness in the old testament law.

[Gal 2:21
21 "I do not set aside the grace of God; for if righteousness [comes] through the law, then Christ died in vain."

Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is the standard by which Jesus was rightly a substitutionary sacrifice for your sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

You are incorrect. It is the standard by which Jesus was rightly a substitutionary sacrifice for your sins.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL He paid for my sins. lol Apparently not yours. I guess that's because you got kicked out of Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL He paid for my sins. lol Apparently not yours. I guess that's because you got kicked out of Christianity.

Shalom.

If you do not know that He paid for your sins someone who knows ought to tell you, as I have done. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know why you say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you do not know that He paid for your sins someone who knows ought to tell you, as I have done. I was not kicked out of Christianity. I do not know why you say this.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your the one that told me. No one gives up Christianity. God has to kick them out.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your the one that told me. No one gives up Christianity. God has to kick them out.

[Mat 15:13
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.

Shalom.

I observed Torah as a Christian, but I was told that I am no longer a Christian because I observe God's Law His Commandments, that I have become a Jew. One reason to not be a Christian is the doctrine of the Trinity. I have no problem with Christians. As a Christian I did not believe the doctrine of the Trinity. But I did choose to obey, observe, God's Law.

Are you saying that I told you that God kicked me out of Christianity? I did no such thing.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I observed Torah as a Christian, but I was told that I am no longer a Christian because I observe God's Law His Commandments, that I have become a Jew. One reason to not be a Christian is the doctrine of the Trinity. I have no problem with Christians. As a Christian I did not believe the doctrine of the Trinity. But I did choose to obey, observe, God's Law.

Are you saying that I told you that God kicked me out of Christianity? I did no such thing.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
When you started observing the Torah, you fell from grace. That is kicked out. Circumcision is becoming a Jew. Which means you have fallen from grace. Now you are subject to the whole entire old testament and all its laws.

[Gal 5:1-4
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
When you started observing the Torah, you fell from grace. That is kicked out. Circumcision is becoming a Jew. Which means you have fallen from grace. Now you are subject to the whole entire old testament and all its laws.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage.
2 Indeed I, Paul, say to you that if you become circumcised, Christ will profit you nothing.
3 And I testify again to every man who becomes circumcised that he is a debtor to keep the whole law.
4 You have become estranged from Christ, you who [attempt to] be justified by law; you have fallen from grace.

Shalom.

I observe the Torah yes. I would not want to do anything different from this, even if you asked me to or if I wanted to. I was circumcised at a young age, I do not remember or know how many times. That may be different than what you are talking about, except that in being circumcised I recognized the value of God's commandments in His Law especially per Yeshua's instruction to keep and teach the commandments. And when Paul said that what matters is keeping the commandments. He had Timothy circumcised. But not Titus, for the sake of the gospel, because it would have been compromised. If you are circumcised, keep God's commandments. If you are not circumcised, the same. Circumcision is one of the commandments of God. By keeping it or observing it or deciding to become circumcised in obedience to and in observation of the Law, one joins with the covenant people of God Israel and is a debtor to keep the entire Law. It is a must, a necessity, for this is a life change to observing all of God's commandments initiated with becoming or being circumcised. However, you may have the wrong idea about falling from grace, because making good decisions to keep or observe God's Law does not mean anyone loses standing with God in reference to God's grace. To reject God's grace in favor of law keeping, I can understand how that is unwanted, advised and recommended against. And, observing or obeying God's commandments does not mean that you are justified by the law, for no one can be. I was not kicked out. The church that I was attending had no problem with me observing and keeping God's commandments. They themselves wanted and desired to do the same thing. But not everyone chooses to observe all of God's commandments.

You mentioned the old testament and all its laws. I do not know what you are talking about. I knew about God's commands and commandments before anyone made reference to old testament laws of which I know nothing about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I observe the Torah yes. I would not want to do anything different from this, even if you asked me to or if I wanted to. I was circumcised at a young age, I do not remember or know how many times. That may be different than what you are talking about, except that in being circumcised I recognized the value of God's commandments in His Law especially per Yeshua's instruction to keep and teach the commandments. And when Paul said that what matters is keeping the commandments. He had Timothy circumcised. But not Titus, for the sake of the gospel, because it would have been compromised. If you are circumcised, keep God's commandments. If you are not circumcised, the same. Circumcision is one of the commandments of God. By keeping it or observing it or deciding to become circumcised in obedience to and in observation of the Law, one joins with the covenant people of God Israel and is a debtor to keep the entire Law. It is a must, a necessity, for this is a life change to observing all of God's commandments initiated with becoming or being circumcised. However, you may have the wrong idea about falling from grace, because making good decisions to keep or observe God's Law does not mean anyone loses standing with God in reference to God's grace. To reject God's grace in favor of law keeping, I can understand how that is unwanted, advised and recommended against. And, observing or obeying God's commandments does not mean that you are justified by the law, for no one can be. I was not kicked out. The church that I was attending had no problem with me observing and keeping God's commandments. They themselves wanted and desired to do the same thing. But not everyone chooses to observe all of God's commandments.

You mentioned the old testament and all its laws. I do not know what you are talking about. I knew about God's commands and commandments before anyone made reference to old testament laws of which I know nothing about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Then you will never get back into Christianity.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Then you will never get back into Christianity.

Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.

I was circumcised as a child. A circumcised person can be a Christian. I do observe the Torah. And being of Israel now I believe that the new covenant in Jesus Christ is for me.

If a person is circumcised they may or may not observe the Law of Moses. But circumcision and the Law of Moses have gone together, as we have discussed. To be circumcised as a Jewish observance or in order to become a part of the nation of Israel means that a person should observe the Law of Moses even though circumcision came before the Law of Moses. This does not always occur. But if you are circumcised you should know that this is something that God wanted from or of you and that you should obey God while circumcised not seeking to be uncircumcised.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Sheni, 10-28. It is Yom, Day.

I was circumcised as a child. A circumcised person can be a Christian. I do observe the Torah. And being of Israel now I believe that the new covenant in Jesus Christ is for me.

If a person is circumcised they may or may not observe the Law of Moses. But circumcision and the Law of Moses have gone together, as we have discussed. To be circumcised as a Jewish observance or in order to become a part of the nation of Israel means that a person should observe the Law of Moses even though circumcision came before the Law of Moses. This does not always occur. But if you are circumcised you should know that this is something that God wanted from or of you and that you should obey God while circumcised not seeking to be uncircumcised.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Go spread your heresy some where else. You cant deceive me. I know your antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Go spread your heresy some where else. You cant deceive me. I know your antichrist.

Shalom.

If you were circumcised by your parents or someone else at a young age as a child on the eighth day or otherwise you know that you cannot be uncircumcised. I believe you were saying that now I have been circumcised, but I already was.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

If you were circumcised by your parents or someone else at a young age as a child on the eighth day or otherwise you know that you cannot be uncircumcised. I believe you were saying that now I have been circumcised, but I already was.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your turning this into another one of your stupid conversations.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your turning this into another one of your stupid conversations.

Shalom.

It takes two to have a conversation, and you are the one who used the word conversation here, not me.

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised? If you are uncircumcised there is nothing saying that you need to be circumcised, unless you desire to fulfill this mitzvah command or commandment.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

It takes two to have a conversation, and you are the one who used the word conversation here, not me.

Are you circumcised or uncircumcised? If you are uncircumcised there is nothing saying that you need to be circumcised, unless you desire to fulfill this mitzvah command or commandment.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
That question is full of guile. Do you know how many different ways circumcision is used ?