Jesus and Judas

borntosurf

it seems that the Lord is interested in placing all generations of mankind through a testing and trial, there is just so much temptation, this seems to be a very important aspect of God's plan for his creation.

Even Jesus, Christ himself was tempted, tested and tried in his walk with God. God is interested in gathering and calling to eternal life those who will fight and stand up against evil and wickedness and self worship.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
it seems that the Lord is interested in placing all generations of mankind through a testing and trial, there is just so much temptation, this seems to be a very important aspect of God's plan for his creation.

Even Jesus, Christ himself was tempted, tested and tried in his walk with God. God is interested in gathering and calling to eternal life those who will fight and stand up against evil and wickedness and self worship.
You are not a Christian.

If you think otherwise, you're very much confused.

If you think you're eternal life has something (ANYTHING) to do with your willingness to fight evil and stand up to wickedness, you're in danger of Hell fire.

The whole secret is that you cannot fight. You have no legs with which to stand up against evil and wickedness! You are evil and wickedness!
Jesus did it for you and He isn't the slightest bit interested in helping you try and fail at that which He has already finished. He offers His righteousness to you, free of charge but it must remain free of charge. You cannot work to earn it and you cannot be in debt to God for it. It is a gift and must be accepted as such.

Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.​

Clete