Jefferson's "more liberal censorship" mishap.

zoo22

I thought this was good:

Last night, Jefferson posted one of his "More liberal censorship" threads. Hooray! Usually good for a laugh.

And it was. He'd posted:

Gay Man Files $70M Suit Against Bible Publishers Over 'Homosexual' Verses

A homosexual man has filed a $70 million lawsuit against Bible publishers Zondervan and Thomas Nelson, alleging that their version of the Bible that refers to homosexuality as a sin violates his constitutional rights and has caused him emotional distress.

To read the rest of the article click HERE.

Spoiler
TOL_jeffersoncensorship001.png

In response, I posted:

Your article is from from seven years ago. The suit has long since been dismissed.

What's the matter with you people? Your absurdity seems to have no boundary.

Spoiler
TOL_jeffersoncensorship002.png

An hour or so later, I went back to have a look, and ... Wait, wha? It was gone. The thread, with my response, had been deleted from TOL. Removed.

I thought it was pretty funny that Jefferson thought it best that he scrub away any traces of his failed "liberal censorship" thread so no one at TOL could see it. As if it never happened at all. Hm.

:plain:

Can't make this stuff up. Thank goodness for cached webpages.

Granite

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:

I've seen some howlers over the years thanks to those "censorship" threads but this one takes the cake.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I thought this was good:

Last night, Jefferson posted one of his "More liberal censorship" threads. Hooray! Usually good for a laugh.

And it was. He'd posted:

Spoiler
TOL_jeffersoncensorship001.png

In response, I posted:

Spoiler
TOL_jeffersoncensorship002.png

An hour or so later, I went back to have a look, and ... Wait, wha? It was gone. The thread, with my response, had been deleted from TOL. Removed.

I thought it was pretty funny that Jefferson thought it best that he scrub away any traces of his failed "liberal censorship" thread so no one at TOL could see it. As if it never happened at all. Hm.

:plain:

Can't make this stuff up. Thank goodness for cached webpages.

:rotfl:

I've seen some howlers over the years thanks to those "censorship" threads but this one takes the cake.

:chuckle:

So a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate (who by the way is an ex con....oh the stories he must have to tell about prison life) files a 70 million dollar lawsuit attempting to silence Bible publishers and you boyz think that it's funny because the article was several years old?

What a coincidence, ole Bradley backs the same LGBTQueer politician that you boyz love so much.

"Fowler, who had a blog on Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign website last year,..."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/09/109356/#mqO7z3zPZXaHX28X.99

bradleyfowler.jpg

Bradley LaShawn Fowler in his pre HIV/AIDS days

Quetzal

So a proud and unrepentant moral degenerate (who by the way is an ex con....oh the stories he must have to tell about prison life) files a 70 million dollar lawsuit attempting to silence Bible publishers and you boyz think that it's funny because the article was several years old?

What a coincidence, ole Bradley backs the same LGBTQueer politician that you boyz love so much.

"Fowler, who had a blog on Sen. Barack Obama’s campaign website last year,..."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2009/09/109356/#mqO7z3zPZXaHX28X.99

bradleyfowler.jpg

Bradley LaShawn Fowler in his pre HIV/AIDS days
I always find amusement when conservatives grasp at the weakest of straws to make an argument, and then fail.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I always find amusement when conservatives grasp at the weakest of straws to make an argument, and then fail.

Since Bible publishers are still printing that homosexuality is a sin, it sounds to me like Bradley LaShawn Fowler (and the secular humanists that backed his frivolous lawsuit) are the failures here.

Quetzal

Since Bible publishers are still printing that homosexuality is a sin, it sounds to me like Bradley LaShawn Fowler (and the secular humanists that backed his frivolous lawsuit) are the failures here.
I agree, he certainly didn't accomplish his goal.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I agree, he certainly didn't accomplish his goal.

Oh but where Bradley failed, other sodomites have succeeded:

Defeating Indiana's religious freedom legislation; fining and putting Christians out of business who refuse to bake cakes, photograph or make floral arrangements for sodomite 'weddings', etc. etc. etc.

Don't go making an extra appointment to see your therapist over Bradley's failure, as you secular humanists are doing of damn fine job of showing your hatred towards God in other areas.

Quetzal

Oh but where Bradley failed, other sodomites have succeeded:

Defeating Indiana's religious freedom legislation; fining and putting Christians out of business who refuse to bake cakes, photograph or make floral arrangements for sodomite 'weddings', etc. etc. etc.

Don't go making an extra appointment to see your therapist over Bradley's failure, as you secular humanists are doing of damn fine job of showing your hatred towards God in other areas.
They are doing a fine job, indeed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I know it! I have been experiencing it for close to six years!

Thilly boy, I'm not talking about the first 'gay' wedding you went to, I'm talking about when righteous legislation and cultural mores' are once again enacted and you sexual anarchists slither back underneath the rock you crawled out from years ago.

Quetzal

Thilly boy, I'm not talking about the first 'gay' wedding you went to, I'm talking about when righteous legislation and cultural mores' are once again enacted and you sexual anarchists slither back underneath the rock you crawled out from years ago.
Don't be ridiculous, I went to my first gay wedding 7 years ago.

Arthur Brain

That's some lisp you've got going on there Connie, what's up with that?

Sorry that we don't live in pre-Victorian eras anymore and all that went with it. Oh, actually I'm not and neither does society it would appear. You see, people don't want fundamentalist nutball windbags dictating how they should be allowed to live. Go figure...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

That's some lisp you've got going on there Connie, what's up with that?

What's up with a bunch of moral relativist/secular humanists mocking a TOL moderator with immunity?

Sorry that we don't live in pre-Victorian eras anymore and all that went with it. Oh, actually I'm not and neither does society it would appear. You see, people don't want fundamentalist nutball windbags dictating how they should be allowed to live. Go figure...

AIDS didn't start dropping homosexual like flies until the 1980's Art. What you are talking about when you use the term "pre Victorian"?

Arthur Brain

What's up with a bunch of moral relativist/secular humanists mocking a TOL moderator with immunity?

Uh, what are you talking about?

AIDS didn't start dropping homosexual like flies until the 1980's Art. What you are talking about when you use the term "pre Victorian"?

It actually hit a lot more than just homosexuals as you're well aware. If you were that bothered about STD's you'd be for banning a whole gamut of heterosexual relations and practices but then you've never really been that interested in any of them...

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote:

Uh, what are you talking about?

(Poor Art, he's so deep into drama queen mode that he has no idea what this thread is about).

In any event, the people mocking Jefferson lead such pathetic lives that I suppose the moderators have to take pity on them.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

It actually hit a lot more than just homosexuals as you're well aware.

If you were that bothered about STD's you'd be for banning a whole gamut of heterosexual relations and practices but then you've never really been that interested in any of them...

Drama Queen and Queen of Denial all in one thread.

Arthur Brain

Quote:

(Poor Art, he's so deep into drama queen mode that he has no idea what this thread is about).

In any event, the people mocking Jefferson lead such pathetic lives that I suppose the moderators have to take pity on them.

Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Drama Queen and Queen of Denial all in one thread.

Ya know, there's probably help out there for all these projection issues you've got going on. Go and talk to someone dude...

Granite

Hall of Fame
Jeff's attempt to scrub the thread reminds me of Enyart's attempts to remove his hideous ShadowGov "constitution," and with the same results.