Jefferson's "more liberal censorship" mishap.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Surely mocking Jefferson doesn't count, it's not as if he's actually ever done any moderating or anything?:plain:

I'm curious Al: In this day of 'gay' pride, how come none of the boyz mocking Jefferson (even though you and Art Brain didn't mock him, I'm including you both in this question) will admit that they're practicing sodomites?

Gosh, it's not like being involved in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior that brings misery and early death is something to be ashamed of.

alwight

I'm curious Al: In this day of 'gay' pride, how come none of the boyz mocking Jefferson (even though you and Art Brain didn't mock him, I'm including you both in this question) will admit that they're practicing sodomites?

Gosh, it's not like being involved in an absolutely filthy disease ridden behavior that brings misery and early death is something to be ashamed of.
I can see that you are still a bit miffed at being exposed to your nutty Islamic fundamentalist counterpart yesterday aCW so I'll try to make some allowances and be tolerant. :thumb:

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I can see that you are still a bit miffed at being exposed to your nutty Islamic fundamentalist counterpart yesterday aCW so I'll try to make some allowances and be tolerant. :thumb:

Showing the commonalities of Islam and your secular humanist culture (a deep HATRED of Judeo-Christian doctrine and an over abundance of pedophilia/pederasty) really shook me up Al.

Jose Fly

The saddest part isn't that this happened. No, the saddest thing is that it'll have no effect on him and he'll just do it all over again.

It's one thing to make a mistake and learn from it. It's something else entirely to make a mistake, scrub it from your memory, and repeat it.

Arthur Brain

I would venture to say that the reason nobody's admitting it is because none of us are, your closeted projection notwithstanding of course.

Granite

Hall of Fame
The saddest part isn't that this happened. No, the saddest thing is that it'll have no effect on him and he'll just do it all over again.

It's one thing to make a mistake and learn from it. It's something else entirely to make a mistake, scrub it from your memory, and repeat it.

That's what those threads prove: He doesn't understand censorship, for one, and just keeps making the same mistakes.

alwight

Even if I were a practicing gay person ("sodomite") aCW then telling you all about it would probably be exactly what you want to hear all about, yuk, going by all the homoerotic salaciousness you eagerly trawl up from the internet. :plain: