Jean Grey is a slut.

Gerald

Resident Fiend
fictitious...what!?!

Are you trying to tell me that there AREN'T mutants!? Because if that's what you're trying to tell me I've got news for you... I live in San Francisco - I meet tons of them on a regular basis!
Do any of them shoot destructive rays from their eyes, teleport, control the weather, manipulate metal without touching it, etc?

If not, your definition of "mutant" is so broad as to be meaningless.

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
What might a "weeaboo" be? If that's another term for "Otaku" or "nerd," then I've been one since my last two years of high school.

:think: Otaku would be closer to the meaning I think....."Weeaboo" is kind of a synonym for "Wapanese".

:squint: Uhhh...Dude, you're not ...like...into "Cosplay" are you?

Punisher1984

:think: Otaku would be closer to the meaning I think....."Weeaboo" is kind of a synonym for "Wapanese".

I don't consider myself "Wapanese" - I just happen to prefer their comic industry to most of what we have in the states.

:squint: Uhhh...Dude, you're not ...like...into "Cosplay" are you?

I may get into that - I'll probably start by dressing as Paladin Alexander Anderson this Halloween (I know he's a religious nut, but those blades of his are totally awesome!)...

TomO

Get used to it.
Hall of Fame
That's cool.

I think I did mention at least once that me and the girlfriend are going to MetroCon and DragonCon as Alucard and Seras Victoria.

Punisher1984 said:
I may get into that - I'll probably start by dressing as Paladin Alexander Anderson this Halloween (I know he's a religious nut, but those blades of his are totally awesome

:plain: Ummm, guys....not to be negative or anything but:

Last edited:

Punisher1984

That's cool.

I think I did mention at least once that me and the girlfriend are going to MetroCon and DragonCon as Alucard and Seras Victoria.

Why Seras? I always thought Integra was the better female centeral role in the series, Seras just whines about how she's "losing her humanity" throughouot most of the series...

Besides, she gets impaled repeatedly by the Paladin - not pleasent...

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Why Seras? I always thought Integra was the better female centeral role in the series, Seras just whines about who she's "losing her humanity" throughouot most of the series...

Besides, she gets impaled repeatedly by the Paladin - not pleasent...

Seras looks hotter than Integra and carries a bigger gun. :CRASH:

Punisher1984

Seras looks hotter than Integra and carries a bigger gun. :CRASH:

Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder so I'll say nothing about that, but the gun - it always seemed rather impractical to me: why does one need a 70 lb. rifle to shoot zombies when a pistol does just as well?

Furthermore, what's more powerful - a gun or the ability to command every gun in an organization?

lucybelle

TOL Princess
Do any of them shoot destructive rays from their eyes, teleport, control the weather, manipulate metal without touching it, etc?

If not, your definition of "mutant" is so broad as to be meaningless.

Um... there are alot of homeless ones that THINK they can do all that?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Seriously?! Scott may be arrogant in outward appearance - but deep down inside him is just another wounded mutant. There's a softer side I'm sure! At least he's not as abrasive as Logan (okay, fine - James).

Me thinks thou art biased.
You can call him Logan. I was just showing off.

And I agree Logan is abrasive. A lot more than Scott. And Jean should never be with Logan. She should be with Scott though. It's just right.

But when it comes to Scott and Logan, I am biased. I like the man with the adamantium skeleton. But, as I said, I want him to be with Jubilee.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining to those who never read these great comics, what "really happened" in them. :wave2:
It's one of the things I do best.

fictitious...what!?!

Are you trying to tell me that there AREN'T mutants!? Because if that's what you're trying to tell me I've got news for you... I live in San Francisco - I meet tons of them on a regular basis!
Percy is a mutant himself.

Last edited:

Persephone66

BANNED
Banned
Attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder so I'll say nothing about that, but the gun - it always seemed rather impractical to me: why does one need a 70 lb. rifle to shoot zombies when a pistol does just as well?

Furthermore, what's more powerful - a gun or the ability to command every gun in an organization?

Seras is who she wants to dress as, and I'm not going to stop her.

The gun is a bit off the wall though.