JAN. 6! March for Trump

chair

This fellow has been identified as an antifa activist
Don't be silly- it is clearly the tooth fairy,

Some people have to figure out that accusations aren't the same as real information or proof- no matter how many times the accusations get repeated.

eider

No. Trump supporter. Known:
I think that member just spews lies automatically. He's been caught out before.
That 'man with horns' has been featured on our tv screens (UK) in full-screen high definition so he'll be identified fairly soon.

Then we'll have a name, etc. :)

EDIT!!! :
I just read this mobster's name in your link:- The man, Jake Angeli, supports Trump

Did you notice that his flag staff is in fact a spear?
So he was an armed trespasser.

Last edited:

eider

No. Trump supporter. Known:

Yep! A Trump thug, that one.... :)
And he committed armed trespass which we in the UK lock up for a very long time.

Jake Angeli: The 'QAnon shaman' from Arizona at the heart of ...​

www.telegraph.co.uk › news › 2021/01/07 › jake-angel...

1 hour ago — The Arizona native has appeared at a number of pro-Trump rallies in the last two years and has gained a cult following on social media.

Horned QAnon 'shaman' Jake Angeli who stormed Capitol ...​

www.thesun.co.uk › news › qanon-shaman-jake-angeli-ca...

1 hour ago — A MAGA rioter who broke into the Senate chamber calls himself the "Q Shaman" while claiming he can fight pedos in other "dimensions." Jake ...

Meet Jake Angeli, aka the 'buffalo head guy' who stormed the ...​

www.thefocus.news › Business

2 hours ago — Who is Jake Angeli? Following yesterday's US Capitol breach by Trump supporters, one man – wearing a fur, viking horns and face paint no ...

Arizona QAnon supporter Jake Angeli joins storming of U.S. ...​

www.azcentral.com › politics › arizona › 2021/01/06

17 hours ago — The man was seen in photographs from Washington, D.C., amid protesters who turned violent and stormed the building.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
False. You learn well from your hero - simply invent facts to cohere with your world view.
No it's true - people were identifying him as an Antifa activist last night. I don't know whether or not they are accurate, I'm just reporting that that was what was being reported.

chair

No it's true - people were identifying him as an Antifa activist last night. I don't know whether or not they are accurate, I'm just reporting that that was what was being reported.
this is exactly the problem. People throw around false rumors, they get repeated over and over- and then many think they are facts.
You've fallen into a trap.

ok doser

this is exactly the problem. People throw around false rumors, they get repeated over and over- and then many think they are facts.
You've fallen into a trap.
What trap have I fallen into?

Go back and read what I posted last night. And consider what I didn't post.

The Berean

Gary K

Banned
At this point, Doser, I don't know who to believe. According to this article he's a Trump supporter and QAnon believer.

The best way I know of to know if a source is reliable or not is to look at what kind of political news they report on consistently. If they are consistently repeating the same thing the mockingbird media says, then I assess them as fake news as the media lies to us constantly either by commission or by their suppression of news that doesn't fit their narrative.

I've seen consistent reports from outside of the mockingbird media that he is antifa. There are also reports of antifa being bused into the crowds. I wouldn't doubt that it was antifa disguised as Trump supporters who created the entire problem as protests by Trump supporters have been consistently peaceful. Unless antifa comes around to attack the Trump supporters. They are the ones who have consistently broken the law, vandalized property, broken in and looted, etc.... It's completely out of character for Trump supporters to do that.

Gary K

Banned
Look in to the mirror.
Watch the mirror....... Relax.
Discover yourself.....
Good advice. Take it yourself. Spread your wings and read opposition reasoning and ideas. Research what they have to say and see if it isn't true. You know. Stop doing what you're doing and become informed.

ok doser

Good advice. Take it yourself. Spread your wings and read opposition reasoning and ideas. Research what they have to say and see if it isn't true. You know. Stop doing what you're doing and become informed.
He gets his news from the BBC on the idiot box

'nuff said