JAN. 6! March for Trump

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

JAN. 6 in Washington DC.

Jan. 6 protests multiply as Trump continues to call supporters to Washington​

Protests planned in support of President Trump on Jan. 6 are multiplying by the week.

Four seemingly competing rallies to demand that Congress overturn the results of the presidential election, which their participants falsely view as illegitimate, are scheduled on the day Congress is set to convene to certify electoral college votes, declaring President-elect Joe Biden the winner.

The events will be headlined by Trump’s most ardent supporters, including recently pardoned George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to Trump’s 2016 campaign who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI during its Russia investigation, and longtime ally Roger Stone, whose sentence for seeking to impede a congressional probe into Russian election interference was commuted by Trump in July before being upgraded to a full pardon.

Trump Gurl

Credo in Unum Deum

JAN. 6 in Washington DC.

Jan. 6 protests multiply as Trump continues to call supporters to Washington​

Protests planned in support of President Trump on Jan. 6 are multiplying by the week.

Four seemingly competing rallies to demand that Congress overturn the results of the presidential election, which their participants falsely view as illegitimate, are scheduled on the day Congress is set to convene to certify electoral college votes, declaring President-elect Joe Biden the winner.

The events will be headlined by Trump’s most ardent supporters, including recently pardoned George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser to Trump’s 2016 campaign who pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI during its Russia investigation, and longtime ally Roger Stone, whose sentence for seeking to impede a congressional probe into Russian election interference was commuted by Trump in July before being upgraded to a full pardon.

"Formal rallies are planned most of the day and will draw pro-Trump demonstrators to the Washington Monument, Freedom Plaza and the Capitol. But online forums and encrypted chat messages among far-right groups indicate a number of demonstrators might be planning more than chanting and waving signs.

imrs.php

Hilltrot

Ah, an attempted coup by mob rule!
Great!
This is a moronic idiotic comment.

Where were you and Eider when riots burned down Democrat cities or set up CHAZ? No complaints about you two about mob rule then.

Your opinions are obviously partisan hackery although you claim to not be partisan.

You two behave like a fascists. You don't think people who oppose your decisions are allowed to peacefully protest. Yet, you have no problem with allowing people who agree with you the ability to destroy, falsely imprison, assault, and steal.

chair

This is a moronic idiotic comment.

Where were you and Eider when riots burned down Democrat cities or set up CHAZ? No complaints about you two about mob rule then.

Your opinions are obviously partisan hackery although you claim to not be partisan.

You two behave like a fascists. You don't think people who oppose your decisions are allowed to peacefully protest. Yet, you have no problem with allowing people who agree with you the ability to destroy, falsely imprison, assault, and steal.
I am not in favor of mob rule, no matter who is sponsoring it
I gather it doesn't disturb you that the President of the Unites States is doing this? After all, a violent mob of leftists did it- so why not?

By the way, there is an interesting recording of President Trump pressuring officials in Georgia to...fix the election.

Last edited:

Bradley D

Even though I voted for Trump because of my opposition to abortion and homosexuality. I am very disappointed with how Trump handled the covid-19 situation.

Hilltrot

I gather it doesn't disturb you that the President of the Unites States is doing this?
Is doing what? It sounds like you're a conspiracy theorist. Have you been projecting?
After all, a violent mob of leftists did it- so why not?
Yes, that's projecting.
By the way, there is an interesting recording of President Trump pressuring officials in Georgia to...fix the election.
Yep, you've been projecting your identity as a conspiracy theorist onto others.

Bradley D

You like the way Gavin Newsome handled it?

What specifically upset you about the way Trump handled it?
Trump played the virus down. I believed what the doctors said. Trump seemed more concerned about money. I believe if more people would have followed the doctors advice things would be a lot better now.

As for Gov. Newsome he seemed to have been handling it all right. I live in Santa Clara County. The number of infections were going down. Then came the election and Christmas. Infections have climb into the thousands. Being 70 years old and stuck in the house I'm not real happy with America. I did not expect my senior years to be like this after serving 30 years in the Navy. Also Gov. Newsome's ignoring his own recommendations and having a big dinner were not good. Leaders show be good examples of what they preach.

The Berean

Trump played the virus down. I believed what the doctors said. Trump seemed more concerned about money. I believe if more people would have followed the doctors advice things would be a lot better now.

As for Gov. Newsome he seemed to have been handling it all right. I live in Santa Clara County. The number of infections were going down. Then came the election and Christmas. Infections have climb into the thousands. Being 70 years old and stuck in the house I'm not real happy with America. I did not expect my senior years to be like this after serving 30 years in the Navy. Also Gov. Newsome's ignoring his own recommendations and having a big dinner were not good. Leaders show be good examples of what they preach.
I live in the same county. The increasing COVID cases is becoming a major concern. My neighbor literally across from house died of COVID four days ago. One of my best friends has COVID along with her husband and her 11 year old daughter. Her husband could die. He's in really bad shape right now. Their daughter could literally become an orphan in a few days. :cry:

chair

I live in the same county. The increasing COVID cases is becoming a major concern. My neighbor literally across from house died of COVID four days ago. One of my best friends has COVID along with her husband and her 11 year old daughter. Her husband could die. He's in really bad shape right now. Their daughter could literally become an orphan in a few days. :cry:
I guess one of our "it's no worse than the flu" friends or "nobody really dies from COVID" acquaintances can explain to the daughter that this is "fake news".

When can you get vaccinated?

Hilltrot

This is what I don't understand. With Facebook, Twitter, Google, ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc all opposing Trump and disagreeing with whatever, he says, how exactly did what Trump say cause everyone to not follow doctor's advice?

You could point to people here, but Trump is always and always has been pro-vaccine and people don't want to take it here. So I really don't see the problem being Trump in this manner.

Do you put any blame on Fauci for openly lying and saying masks don't work when they could? (He said he lied because he wanted to hoard them for his medical personnel.)

Distrust of the media was fully earned by the media themselves.

As far as Sacramento, are you going to vote out your Sheriff for not supporting Newsome's curfew order?

The Berean

I guess one of our "it's no worse than the flu" friends or "nobody really dies from COVID" acquaintances can explain to the daughter that this is "fake news".

When can you get vaccinated?
I also lost a cousin to COVID last March and a nephew also got it but he recovered thankfully.

The vaccine is extremely limited in our county at the moment. There's no word yet when "regular" people can get it. I suspect it will be months. My wife and I do our part. I work from home and only go out to buy groceries, buy gas for my car, or exercise alone. Always when I go out I wear a face mask and face shield. My wife works as a massage therapist. She uses strict protocols with her clients. She wears this new Narwall mask that just came out in November. It's based on a diving face mask. It gives her extra protection.

chair

I also lost a cousin to COVID last March and a nephew also got it but he recovered thankfully.

The vaccine is extremely limited in our county at the moment. There's no word yet when "regular" people can get it. I suspect it will be months. My wife and I do our part. I work from home and only go out to buy groceries, buy gas for my car, or exercise alone. Always when I go out I wear a face mask and face shield. My wife works as a massage therapist. She uses strict protocols with her clients. She wears this new Narwall mask that just came out in November. It's based on a diving face mask. It gives her extra protection.
I'm working 80 or 90% from home. Wife works only from home. Go out for shopping (sometimes we order)- and prayers. I only pray in outdoor groups with everybody spread out and wearing masks.

Group prayers are big thing for us, but doing it outdoors is a lot safer than inside synagogues.

eider

Even though I voted for Trump because of my opposition to abortion and homosexuality. I am very disappointed with how Trump handled the covid-19 situation.
Is that why you voted for him?
I have seen a picture of President Trump holding up a rainbow flag and understand that he has gay friends and colleagues...... is that right?
I have also read that he paid a girlfriend to end her pregnancy.

Is that all correct?

eider

I am not in favor of mob rule, no matter who is sponsoring it
I gather it doesn't disturb you that the President of the Unites States is doing this? After all, a violent mob of leftists did it- so why not?

Parts of the recording are being played and replayed by the BBC. It's all over the World now, I expect.

It will be interesting to see how the TrumpMarch continues tomorrow. Has a licence been issued for it yet? Yesterday it was reported that no licence had been issued. Is that important?

There'll be more camera teams than marchers, maybe! :)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Eider's been trying hard to spread that lie since The Barbarian's been banned. This is at least the second time Eider has presented that clear lie in that some idiots will believe it. And I believe you corrected him last time too.
barbie is subtil and his lies are attractive to itching ears

You see eider doesn't care whether it's true or not, he's just looking for the opportunity to spread the lie