James 1:1 refutes MAD

Epoisses

As I predicted-punt. I stay on topic:

Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

You won't touch that, as your daddy has a gag order on you. Right, toots? Right.

Your daddy the devil: Hush, my little demon....

As I predicted-gag order by her daddy satan....

No, you can't reject the deity of Christ. That's just as much of a sin too.

Epoisses

Wrong, demon breath. Slower:Members of the boc are justified by the blood, apart from any covenant, demon.

I answered your question, fat lady. Answer:Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

Already answered body of Satan member.

john w

Hall of Fame
You believe the false gospel and once that happens people don't just give it up. Maybe one in a thousand might but that's not you.

Still waiting for the mut to explain this "the gospel" that her saint Judas preached.

Asked over 15 times-not a peep.

Keep "posting." This is easy.She has no idea that Judas preached "the gospel." Ask the fat lady. She hasn't looked, much read, studied the bible, in years. My evidence? The above.

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Wrong, demon breath. Slower:Members of the boc are justified by the blood, apart from any covenant, demon.

I answered your question, fat lady. Answer:Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

Define deity wise guy.

john w

Hall of Fame
No, you can't reject the deity of Christ. That's just as much of a sin too.

Correct. Look, you moron, LALaw rejects the deity of Christ, and I have judged her lost,and will continue to judge her lost, not a "member of Christ," not a member of the boc, but stoned 1Mind1Spirit "argued" that "Not your call."

Pay attention to the argument, toots, instead of crying, having a tantrum, and whining, and pining, and snorting.

Epoisses

Correct. Look, you moron, LALaw rejects the deity of Christ, and I have judged her lost,and will continue to judge her lost, not a "member of Christ," not a member of the boc, but stoned 1Mind1Spirit "argued" that "Not your call."

Pay attention to the argument, toots, instead of crying, having a tantrum, and whining, and pining, and snorting

I don't know the theological background of every member on TOL but rejecting the new covenant promise is just as much of a sin as rejecting the deity of Christ.

The Lord's supper commemorates the blood of the new testament (covenant) for the remission of sin and Christians not Jews have been celebrating it for 2000 years.

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Pay attention to the argument, toots, instead of crying, having a tantrum, and whining, and pining, and snorting

You are so typical Trinitarian, John.

john w

Hall of Fame
I don't know the theological background of every member on TOL but rejecting the new covenant promise is just as much of a sin as rejecting the deity of Christ.

Translation: You were not following the argument, or others' arguments,on TOL, as you are just interested in soap boxing, pounding the podium.

Thanks for the concession.We know.

And members of the boc are justified apart from any covenant, by the blood. You hate that.

Epoisses

Translation: You were not following the argument, or others' arguments,on TOL, as you are just interested in soap boxing, pounding the podium.

Thanks for the concession.We know.

And members of the boc are justified apart from any covenant, by the blood. You hate that.

The Lord's supper commemorates the blood of the new testament (covenant) for the remission of sin and Christians not Jews have been celebrating it for 2000 years.

Your just as much of an unrepentant sinner as the other guy.

john w

Hall of Fame

The New Covenant promises are only for the believing remnant of the nation Israel, thief, robber, not promised to members of the boc, despite your devil daddy telling you to deny it, and be a thief, robber, liar, like him....Like father,like son/daughter(you).

Epoisses

Yes I hate that because it's sin and a false gospel that you could not give up if your life depended on it. People are damned for rejecting truth and you reject the biggest truth of all.