Jacob, An honest Christian declaration, seeking an honest Jewish answer:

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Jacob and Guru are in a good company.

You can keep up until the cow crows without making any sense or point.

just saying.

WizardofOz

they-see-me-shalomin-they-hatin.jpg

Gurucam

My mission is simply to do what I do.

I am not here to convince Jacob or any one else. My mission is not to prove that I am right. My mission is simply to quote the Holy KJV N.T.. I am totally aware of my infirmities so I offer no opinion or idea of my own.

Everyone hold his or her destiny in his or her own hands. Indeed:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Do not be deceived, the above is the only law of God.

The ten commandments were given by Moses and Jesus introduced the path and paved the way, to God's kingdom of heaven which is through His Spirit.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and use the ten commandments soweth to flesh. They therefore reap corruption:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

We (i.e. Christians) can, should and must obey Jesus. We must 'follow Jesus and let the dead bury their dead, i.e. we must leave Jacob alone to have his choice and his way:

Matthew: 8 King James Version (KJV)
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'The dead' describes people who are 'in the flesh'.

Jacob need not accept or believe the above. He is free to continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and old testament. This is totally permitted.

Jacob need not heed:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

However, if you are seeking to join Jesus, in God's kingdom of heaven, do not let Jacob deceive you.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, if you embrace use, invoke and/or promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments), even in the least way, you will fall short of the glory of God and you will end in hell inside the earth, with Satan:

Romans 3 King James Version (KJV)
23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Romans: 5 KJV N.T.
13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

This is why the law was done away with:

Romans: 3 1King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Also if you embrace use, invoke and/or promote the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments), even in the least way, you are not under grace of God and Christ have benefited you nothing.

Galatians 3:24-29King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
25 But after that faith is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster.

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole law is the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
My mission is simply to do what I do.

I am not here to convince Jacob or any one else. My mission is not to prove that I am right. My mission is simply to quote the Holy KJV N.T.. I am totally aware of my infirmities so I offer no opinion or idea of my own.

Everyone hold his or her destiny in his or her own hands. Indeed:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Do not be deceived, the above is the only law of God.

The ten commandments were given by Moses and Jesus introduced the path and paved the way, to God's kingdom of heaven.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and use the ten commandments soweth to flesh. They therefore reap corruption:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
Shalom.

I encourage you to read Matthew 5:17-20.

What you have cited as the only law I do not know as a law of God, but I do approve of what you quoted.

Matthew 5:17-20 is where Jesus speaks of the Commandments of The Law in regard to The Kingdom of Heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Galatians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (the whole law is the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage:

Shalom.

I do not know why you say that the whole law is the whole ten commandments. Nor do I know why you say that the law is the ten commandments. However, you are correct to point out with scripture that no one should think that they are justified by the law. I believe that this is what you have done. In any case, that is what I understand from what scripture you have presented or quoted with comments.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

I encourage you to read Matthew 5:17-20.

What you have cited as the only law I do not know as a law of God, but I do approve of what you quoted.

Matthew 5:17-20 is where Jesus speaks of the Commandments of The Law in regard to The Kingdom of Heaven.

Shalom.

Jacob

That is a parable. Parables where given by Jesus to those who choose to remain Jews and not become Christians. Such Jews remained 'the dead'. They were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were not given by the Father to follow Jesus. Also they were not given to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross (i.e. they are in the flesh), and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Note that only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And they got these mysteries from Jesus only in very private session among only them.

Everyone else were given parables because they were not given to know these mysteries.

The verse which you quoted is not a private delivery from Jesus, to only the disciples. It is a publicly delivered parable which cannot and must not be taken to be truth.

Both Moses and Jesus had to fool-up the Jews to keep them appeased and contain their violent tendencies.

To fool-up the Jews into keeping the peace, Moses did not use great plainness of speech (he lied by omission) and Jesus used parables:

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

Jews who remained Jews continue to be fooled-up. They foolishly believe that they are some how 'chosen by Jesus. When they killed Jesus.

1 Thessalonians: 2
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews pin their hope on 'forgiveness'. However idea of forgiveness is not a Christian concept. Forgiveness has nothing to do with Jesus. Jesus is ego-less. He neither forgive or not forgive. The following is the authentic Jesus/Christian position:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

There is no forgiveness. People simply earn eternal life and go to heaven or reap corruption and go to hell . . . according to their respective actions.

Vengeance simply accrues to Jesus, naturally and spontaneously from those who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed him and continue to do any of those atrocities. This simply occurs through the automatic and impersonal workings of God's law as defined above (i.e. 'what a man soweth, that shall he reap').

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is a parable. Parables where given by Jesus to those who chose to remain Jews and not become Christians. Such Jewsy were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. They were not given by the Father to follow Jesus.

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Note that only the disciples were given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And they got these mysteries from Jesus only in very private session among only them.

Everyone else were given parables because they were not given to know these mysteries.

The verse which you quoted is not a private delivery from Jesus, to only the disciples. It is a publicly delivered parable which cannot and must not be taken to be truth.

Both Moses and Jesus had to fool-up the Jews to keep them appeased and contain their violent tendencies.

To fool-up the Jews into keeping the peace, Moses did not use great plainness of speech (he lied by omission) and Jesus used parables:

13 And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:
Shalom.

You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

I do not know why you say that the whole law is the whole ten commandments.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said no such thing. The Holy KJV N.T. mentioned 'the whole law'. The Holy KJV N.T. also confirm that 'the law' is ten commandments. Therefore 'the whole law' is 'the whole ten commandments'.

The law is a treacherous (school) master for the Jews:

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

In the following verses, the Holy KJV N.T. say that 'the law' that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the thou shall not covet (i.e. one of ten commandments).

At all forums, in the Holy KJV N.T., 'the law' is the ten commandments.

The above says that a 'converted' person is dead to/delivered from the 'thou shall not covet commandment so that he/she can serve spirit.

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says that a newly 'converted' person can and must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally. This is how he/she stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

This means that the 'thou shall not covet' is not God's law. God's law is that a converted person transgress the thou shall not covet commandment (of Moses) so as to serve spirit. Clearly the thou shall not covet commandment is Moses law and not God's law.

You seek to corrupt this fact so as promote your corrupt agenda on Christians. Your corrupt agenda on Christians is to promote that the ten commandments are God's laws and not simply given by Moses. Yours is a Jewish position which is best promoted to Jews. Yours is not a Christian position.

The Holy KJV N.T./Christian position is that, the ten commandments were given by Moses and truth and grace came by Jesus Christ:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ

The fact that Moses did not bring truth is backed-up and reconfirmed in the following:

The above confirmed that Moses lied (by omission) to the Jews, when he delivered the ten commandments.

Both Moses and Jesus were very blessed. However they both found it necessary to fool-up the Jews. Seems that, even up to the time of Jesus, the Jews (who remained Jews) were an evil and adulterous nation:

Matthew: 12 KJV N.T.
39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

The evil and adulterous generation were Ishmael and his generations. They remained under the law. They did not drop the law and embrace the Spirit. They do not inherit God's kingdom.:

18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Jacob, you err, very very badly and terminally, because you do not know scriptures and the power of God:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Fact is the written scriptures cannot and do not bring truth. All truth comes only through an intuitively connection between one's own spirit and the Spirit of Truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

You, who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandment, are still in the flesh. You are not yet 'converted'. This means that you cannot have this spirit communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. Therefore you cannot be and are not, privy to any truth. You hold and live in total delusion.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the above is the sad predicament of all Jews who remained and continue to remain, Jews.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said no such thing.

In the following verses, the Holy KJV N.T. say that 'the law' that one is 'dead to' and 'delivered from' is the thou shall not covet (i.e. one of ten commandments).

At all forums, in the Holy KJV N.T., 'the law' is the ten commandments.

The above says that a 'converted' person is dead to/delivered from the 'thou shall not covet commandment so that he/she can serve spirit.

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says that a newly 'converted' person can and must transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit, unconditionally. This is how he/she stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth children of God (like Issac).

This means that the 'thou shall not covet' is not God's law.

You seek to corrupt this fact so as promote your corrupt agenda on Christians. Your corrupt agenda on Christians is to promote that the ten commandments are God's laws and not simply given by Moses.

The Holy KJV N.T./Christian position is that, the ten commandments were given by Moses and truth and grace came by Jesus Christ:

The fact that Moses did not bring truth is backed-up and reconfirmed in the following:

The above confirmed that Moses lied (by omission) to the Jews, when he delivered the ten commandments.

Shalom.

Why do you believe Moses delivered the ten commandments but you do not believe that God spoke the ten commandments?

See Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

Why do you believe Moses delivered the ten commandments but you do not believe that God spoke the ten commandments?

See Exodus 20 and Deuteronomy 5.

Shalom.

Jacob

Because Moses did not bring truth and grace. Only Jesus brought truth and grace.

Because: when Moses delivered the ten commandments to the Jews, he omitted to tell them that the ten commandments were for temporal use, i.e. until they became converted and onto Christs. Then they drop the ten commandments:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
24 Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

'God's laws' are eternal. They are never for temporal use. Moses could not and did not tell the Jews that he and not God gave the ten commandments. Moses used the Jews' fear of God to manage them.

He fooled them, into believing that the management laws (i.e. the ten commandments) which he gave to them were from God, so that they will take the laws seriously and cease being an evil, adulterous and violent nation.

Moses could not and did not use great plainness of speech. He lied by omission, to serve the good of managing an evil, adulterous and violent people. The ten commandments were simply the laws of the land for a landless people, nothing more:

Moses and the O.T. were not about truth, grace and entering God's kingdom of heaven. Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments were totally about managing an evil, adulterous and violet people. These were the original Jews who refused to drop the ten commandments and recognize and embrace the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus Who was promised by God to Abraham and his generation. These were the generation of Ishmael. They remained Jews.

The generation of Isaac dropped all thingS old, including Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. They were not the evil, adulterous and violent generation.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob,

In the above, 'But as then . . . even so it is now' conveys that just as during older past days when 'children of the flesh', like Ishmael and his generation persecuted 'children of God'/'children of Spirit', like Isaac and his generation, this persecution continued in the time of Jesus and even now (as you are doing).

Ishmael and his generations are the Jews who continued to be Jews. They did not drop the law and embrace the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and so become Christians. They continued to be an evil, adulterous and violent generation, who persecute Christians, before, then in Jesus' time and now, up to this day:

Children of the flesh (who by nature esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments) always persecuted children of God (who by nature esteem, use, invoke and promote the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth).

The Jews who remained Jews (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) continued (up to this day) to be unawares, false spying brethren and wage war against children of God/children of Spirit/Christians:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (i.e. the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace

The law is a treacherous (school) master for the Jews. It is indeed the law of sin, death and delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan. This is the curse of the law:

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob,

Sin was imputed only by and with the ten commandments.

13 (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

All who in the least way esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments accrue sin, 'guaranteed' and fall short of the glory of God:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)

The ten commandments are a dead end. The ten commandments are the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

This is an essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that came to those people by Jesus Christ, just 2000 odd years ago.

You will not find this mystery in any source before 2000 odd years ago. You will not find this mystery in any source which predates Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. You will not find this mystery in old manuscripts and the O.T.:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments were not about truth. Moses did not bring truth and grace. That was not Moses' mission. Moses' mission was to manage an evil, adulterous and violent people, who, at any event, were not yet given by God, to know truth. Their hearts were 'waxed gross'.

John 1:17King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Moses was not given (by God) to use great plainness of speech and Moses did not use great plainness of speech. Moses was given by God to fool-up the Jews:

Truth is that the ten commandments were given by Moses (not God) for temporal use:

The above is the authentic Christian position as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.. This is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was hid and continue to be hid, from you guys.

The point is, you guys are free to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments among your selves. These laws were not done away with for you guys. However the ten commandments were totally done away with for Christians, i.e. those who are led by Spirit.

14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because Moses did not bring truth and grace. Only Jesus brought truth and grace.

Because: when Moses delivered the ten commandments to the Jews, he omitted to tell them that the ten commandments were for temporal use, i.e. until they became converted and onto Christs. Then they drop the ten commandments:

'God's laws' are eternal. They are never for temporal use. Moses could not and did not tell the Jews that he and not God gave the ten commandments. Moses used the Jews' fear of God to manage them.

He fooled them, into believing that the management laws (i.e. the ten commandments) which he gave to them were from God, so that they will take the laws seriously and cease being an evil, adulterous and violent nation.

Moses could not and did not use great plainness of speech. He lied by omission, to serve the good of managing an evil, adulterous and violent people. The ten commandments were simply the laws of the land for a landless people, nothing more:

Moses and the O.T. were not about truth, grace and entering God's kingdom of heaven. Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments were totally about managing an evil, adulterous and violet people. These were the original Jews who refused to drop the ten commandments and recognize and embrace the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus Who was promised by God to Abraham and his generation. These were the generation of Ishmael. They remained Jews.

The generation of Isaac dropped all thingS old, including Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments and embraced the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth. They were not the evil, adulterous and violent generation.

Shalom.

No. You are incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

Sin was imputed only by and with the ten commandments.

All who in the least way esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments accrue sin, 'guaranteed' and fall short of the glory of God:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)

The ten commandments are a dead end. The ten commandments are the law of sin, death, falling short of the glory of God and delivery to hell inside the earth, with Satan.

This is an essential mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that came to those people by Jesus Christ, just 2000 odd years ago.

You will not find this mystery in any source before 2000 odd years ago. You will not find this mystery in any source which predates Jesus and the Holy KJV N.T.. You will not find this mystery in old manuscripts and the O.T.:

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

Moses, the O.T. and the ten commandments were not about truth. Moses did not bring truth and grace. That was not Moses' mission. Moses' mission was to manage an evil, adulterous and violent people, who, at any event, were not yet given by God, to know truth. Their hearts were 'waxed gross'.

Moses was not given (by God) to use great plainness of speech and Moses did not use great plainness of speech. Moses was given by God to fool-up the Jews:

Truth is that the ten commandments were given by Moses (not God) for temporal use:

The above is the authentic Christian position as confirmed by the Holy KJV N.T.. This is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven that was hid and continue to be hid, from you guys.

The point is, you guys are free to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments among your selves. These laws were not done away with for you guys. However the ten commandments were totally done away with for Christians, i.e. those who are led by Spirit.

Shalom.

No. You are not teaching the truth.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob,

I simply posted the plain, naked and literal revelations in Holy KJV N.T.

Are you suggesting that you, a jew, is telling the truth? . . . and the Holy KJV N.T. is not telling the truth?

The Holy KJV N.T. says that you all killed Jesus, your messiah. Certainly that is about the worst thing that any nation can do. That seems to be a one way ticket to a 'promise land' that is hell. And indeed your land has been in turmoil for 2000 odd years.

As far as I know, there is no other nation on earth who killed their messiah:

Also, Moses, the head Jew, did not tell the truth:

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth/Spirit of Jesus, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

However Moses had a divine reason for fooling-up the Jews. However you do not have any such reason. You are simply an unawares false spying brethren among unsuspecting Christians:

Indeed, you guys have lots to deny and cover-up:

You come as an unawares, false and spying brethren among Christians to corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments:

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above are just a few revelations which directly confirm that the ten commandments are totally 'done away with', for Christians. You are up against hundreds of other verses in the Holy KJV N.T. (which independently say the same thing) . . . and you are prepared to corrupt, distort and/or change all these revelations simply to cover your sins and promote your antichrist ideas.

Why can't you simply be a Jews and leave Christians alone. Don't believe that you can go any where good under the Jewish system? Fact is, it is worse for you when you seek to corrupt Christianity. It is one thing to try in one's own tradition. It is quite another thing to corrupt the tradition of others, so as to promote one's own unreliable tradition. .

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

You, a jew, is telling the truth?

You guys have lots to deny and cover-up.

You come as an unawares, false and spying brethren among Christians to corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

You are up against hundreds of verses in the Holy . . . and you are prepared to corrupt, distort and/or change all these revelations simply to cover your sins.

Shalom.

You are now making false accusations. You have something against Jews. And I am not covering up anything.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob,

Answer the following before you venture to claim that you are honest. Is the Holy KJV N.T. lying about the following:

Is not the above saying that the Jews killed Jesus, their messiah?

Is not the above saying that the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus free one from sin and also free one from 'death'?

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Isn't the above saying that one who believe in Jesus has liberty to do the thing which Moses law did not permit. Isn't Moses law, the ten commandments?

Isn't the following saying that Moses did not use great plainness of speech. Moses fool-up the Jews:

13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

Is not the above saying that the thou shall not covet commandments is the law of sin and death?

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. and/or in any literature, before 2000 odd yeas ago, which you may posses in your tradition. Are you also denying the following revelation in the Holy KJV N.T?:

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.[/COLOR

Are you not trying to return Christians to bondage under the law?

The truth is the truth, even if truth bend you out of shape and you seek to deny truth.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

Is the Holy KJV N.T. lying about:

Are you not trying to return Christians to bondage under the law?

The truth is the truth, even if truth bend you out of shape and you seek to deny truth.
Shalom.

I do not have a problem with the Holy KJV N.T., only your statements.

Do you accept Matthew 5:17-20?

Shalom.

Jacob