Jacob, An honest Christian declaration, seeking an honest Jewish answer:

Gurucam

Shalom.

I am a Jew, of Israel.

I am unsure about the traditional (Christian) ideas of heaven and hell.

Shalom.

Jacob

Dear Jacob,

In the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus conveyed:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Scriptures record that Abraham demonstrated the workings of the above

Abraham soweth to flesh and brought forth Ishmael, who was a 'child of the flesh'.

Scriptures also record that Abraham soweth to Spirit and he brought forth Isaac, who was a child of God.

Scriptures also record that only Isaac and his generations will be 'heir'. Ishmael and his generations will not 'inherit'.

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Romans: 9 King James Version (KJV)
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Luke:13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

In the above, 'heir', 'inherit', 'counted for seed' and 'children of God' refer to people who are destine to inheriting earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is established here. Also only these of Abraham's generations are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. According to the Holy KJV N.T., these are only Isaac and his generations. These do not include Ishmael and his generations.

The above is the authentic Christian position. What does your tradition say about the above?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Dear Jacob,

In the Holy KJV N.T., Jesus conveyed:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Scriptures record that Abraham demonstrated the workings of the above

Abraham soweth to flesh and brought forth Ishmael, who was a 'child of the flesh'.

Scriptures also record that Abraham soweth to Spirit and he brought forth Isaac, who was a child of God.

Scriptures also record that only Isaac and his generations will be 'heir'. Ishmael and his generations will not 'inherit'.

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

In the above, 'heir', 'inherit', 'counted for seed' and 'children of God' refer to people who are destine to inheriting earth, when God's kingdom of heaven is established here. Also only these of Abraham's generations are destine to inherit God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm. According to the Holy KJV N.T., these are only Isaac and his generations. These do not include Ishmael and his generations.

The above is the authentic Christian position. What does your tradition say about the above?
Shalom.

I know the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. As a former Christian I can say that your position or teaching is not a Christian one.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Those are not my positions.

Those are the positions literally stated the Holy KJV N.T.

I do not make-up positions.

You do not seem to recognize the Holy KJV N.T.. However, the Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for Christians. Your book is for you guys.

Is the record of Abraham in the Holy KJV N.T. inaccurate? Is this your view?

The Holy KJV N.T. says 'it is written' and 'scriptures says'. Are the declarations which follow these precise captions contrary to your scriptures?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Those are not my positions.

Those are the positions literally stated the Holy KJV N.T.

I do not make-up positions.

You do not recognize the Holy KJV N.T.? It is the Holy book for Christians. Your book is for you guys.

Is the record of Abraham in the Holy KJV N.T. in accurate?

The Holy KJV N.T. says 'it is written' and 'scriptures says'.

Is this contrary to your scriptures.
Shalom.

I have no problem with the Bible, but I do not separate between Old Testament Scripture and New Testament Scripture. We don't need to use the terms Old Covenant or New Covenant in regard to Scripture.

The Bible speaks to us in terms of covenants. But scripture itself is not a covenant and scripture cannot be divided or separated into covenants.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob,

You asked about Christianity as one who know not Christianity.

I simply quoted revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. as they are literally recorded.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for Christians. The Holy KJV N.T. has things that were not previously revealed to Jews. Indeed the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in any old Jewish or other text.

. . . remaining on your request related to the Christian position on heaven:

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from your ancestors (you guys) until approx. 2000 years ago. And even then these mysteries were not given to all Jews.

More precisely, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven must be known to enter God's kingdom of heaven. However the Holy KJV N.T. states that these would not be found in the O.T. and they would be not be found every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

These mysteries would be found only in a few private deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions among only them. Are we to ignore and/or deny these revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.?:

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jacob, by your own admission, you are a Jew. Why must you be trusted to define Christianity, given the following disclosure in the Holy KJV N.T,:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (i.e. Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly the above must, at least, be taken by Christians as a warning about Jews.

Seems that, according to the Holy KJV N.T., the idea of inheriting heaven (i.e. God's kingdom of heaven) is something that Jesus introduced, very privately, to only twelve Jews, just 2000 odd years ago.

Seems that most of you guys may not have much knowledge about God's kingdom of heaven and how to get there. Clearly that is a Christian/Jesus/follow Jesus thing:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

The above is about ceasing to be a Jew so that one can follow Jesus to heaven:

Galatians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Seems that you will need to 'correct' most revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., in order to validate your own ideas.

Clearly Christians must be left with their Holy KJV N.T. book, at least, without Jewish interference.

Acts 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 Corinthians 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

In the above 'the law that one is 'dead to', 'delivered from' and which must be transgressed in order to serve in the newness of spirit is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. This defines the Christian way of life which is totally not Jewish.

Being 'dead to', 'delivered from' and transgressing, the law (i.e. the ten commandments), so as to serve spirit and Spirit defines the Christian life style. This is opposite to the Jewish life style.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob,

You asked about Christianity as one who know not Christianity.

I simply quoted revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. as they are literally recorded.

The Holy KJV N.T. is the Holy book for Christians. The Holy KJV N.T. has things that were not previously revealed to Jews. Indeed the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in any old Jewish or other text.

More precisely, the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven must be known to enter God's kingdom of heaven. However the Holy KJV N.T. states that these would not be found in the O.T. and they would be found only in a few private deliveries which Jesus made to only the disciples in private sessions among only them. Are we to ignore and/or deny these revelations in the Holy KJV N.T.?:

Colossians 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints (i.e. the disciples):

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Jacob, by your own admission, you are a Jew. Why must you be trusted to define Christianity, given the following disclosure in the Holy KJV N.T,:

1 Thessalonians 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
Shalom.

As a Jew the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation are for me. Do you understand that the early church was entirely Jewish?

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Shalom.

As a Jew the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation are for me. Do you understand that the early church was entirely Jewish?

Shalom.

Jacob

That is fine. However that is not a Christian position.

That makes you a Jew and not a Christian.

However you cannot hold your Jewish ideas and beliefs and pronounce those for Christians.

The revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which are quoted in post# 5 above clearly confirm that Christians are people who are delivered from bondage under the ten commandments so that they can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit unconditionally.

Additionally the Holy KJV N.T. literally and clearly confirm that people who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law (the ten commandments) cannot be under grace of God and are not Christians. You guys have remained Jews who esteem, use, invoke and promote the law (the ten commandments) You cannot be Christians and cannot benefit from Jesus and thing that he went ahead to prepare in heaven, for those who follow him . . . and that is totally O.K:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace

Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law (i.e. the ten commandments). Fact is, according to the Holy KJV N.T., you guys cannot be under grace of God and are not Christians.

If you try to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments, the Holy KJV N.T. describes you as an unawares, false, spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

You are justified to be a Jew by you own choice. Simply leave Christians alone.

Christians, like Hindus, Muslims, Jews etc, all have beliefs that are contrary to each other. Peace requires that Jews leave Christians to have and hold their beliefs, as confirmed and guided by Jesus.

Jews are committed to the O.T. which has nothing to do with Jesus and the New covenant.

Matthew 13 King James Version (KJV)
50 And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Do you recognize Luke? The above is confirmed by Luke in finer details. Separation is on going:

Luke 13 King James Version (KJV)

Matthew confirmed that Jesus does this separation:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

How much of Matthew do you accept? As a Jew you need not accept any thing in the Holy KJV N.T.. However Christians are only those people who accept the Holy KJV N.T. totally and absolutely and they are not Jews.

You guys did not accept the Christian fullness of Jesus when he was physically on earth and you still do not accept the Christian fullness of Jesus.

You are totally out of place trying to preach to aspiring Christians and Christians.

'The early church' (i.e. the O.T./ten commandments church) is totally done away with for Christians. The Christian church is totally spirit and Spirit based:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

No one come onto the Spirit of God without going through the Lord Jesus

Do you accept and/or recognize the gospel of John:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Holy KJV N.T. confirmed that Moses cannot and did not save anyone. He simply gave the law (the ten commandments). Jesus brought truth and grace which saves and delivers:

John 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Acts 16 KJV N.T.
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
That is fine. That makes you a Jew and not a Christian.

However you cannot hold your Jewish ideas and beliefs and pronounce those for Christians.

The revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. which are quoted in post# 5 above clearly confirm that Christians are people who are delivered from bondage under the ten commandments so that they can transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit unconditionally.

Additionally the Holy KJV N.T. literally and clearly confirm that people who continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law (the ten commandments) cannot be under grace of God and are not Christians:

Galatians 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace

Jews continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law, according to the Holy KJV N.T., you guys cannot be under grace of God and are not Christians.

If you try to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments, the Holy KJV N.T. describes you as an unawares, false, spying brethren:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

You are justified to be a Jew by you own choice. Simply leave Christians alone.

Christians, like Hindus, Muslims, Jews etc, all have beliefs that are contrary to each other. Peace requires that Jews leave Christians to have and hold their beliefs, as confirmed and guided by Jesus.

Jews are committed to the O.T. which has nothing to do with Jesus and the New covenant.
Shalom.

You are incorrect. What you are teaching is not found in the Torah, the TaNaKh, or the Bible.

Enjoy the Sabbath.

Shalom.

Jacob

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
That is fine. That makes you a Jew and not a Christian.
Jacob believes the Lord is risen from the dead, he is a Christian, no matter what he thinks he is, or what he identifies as, he is a Christian, because he believes the Lord is risen from the dead.

Unlike you.

Gurucam

Jacob believes the Lord is risen from the dead, he is a Christian, no matter what he thinks he is, or what he identifies as, he is a Christian, because he believes the Lord is risen from the dead.

Unlike you.

If you are saying that he is confused, then I concur.

He seems to want to be a Jew and a Christian simultaneously. That is totally impossible.

He certainly cannot deny (and/or cherry pick from) the Holy KJV N.T. and actually be a Christian. That is done only by Jews and others who are not 'converted' and therefore not healed by Jesus.

Galatians: 3 KJV N.T.
27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.
28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The sad part is that only those of Abraham's generations who were born of Spirit are children of God and 'heirs' to God's kingdom of heaven. These are only the generation of Isaac. Apparently these are those Jews who actually cease being Jews and became Christians.

The generation of Ishmael were born of flesh and the law. They are children of the flesh and are not destine to 'inherit'. Apparently these are Jews who remained Jews.

Although this is written in the 'scriptures' of Jews, they need not accept it. However Christians are only those people who totally and absolutely accept these revelations in the Holy KJV N.T..

Clearly, after death and judgment, only Abraham and Isaac's generations inherit God's kingdom of heaven. And Ishmael and his generations are cast out.

Hebrews: 9 King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Galatians 6 King James Version (KJV)

Only Christians (i.e. Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations) soweth to Spirit. Jews (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) soweth to flesh and the ten commandments.

Last edited:

Gurucam

In case one has doubts that to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments is to be in the flesh and to soweth to flesh then note:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

The Christian position is that law (i.e. the ten commandments) are only for people in the flesh, like Ishmael and his generations. They are Jews who remained Jews.

Abraham, Isaac and the generations of Isaac are in (led by) spirit and Spirit. They are children of God and Christians. These are Jews who ceased being Jews and became Christians.

To cease being 'in the flesh' is to be 'converted', which is to become aware of one's own heart/spirit. Only the 'converted' can be healed by Jesus.

In William Shakespeare's 'classic', 'The Merchant of Venice', the 'dead heart' (not 'converted') Shylock was a Jew. The 'open heart' ('converted') Antonio was healed by Jesus and therefore a Christian.

Please take a hint.

Gurucam

Indeed, Peter, who was identified to be Satan by Jesus, remained a Jew. In fact Peter was given to anchor Jesus' Satanic (flesh based, non-Christian) church by the physical Jesus. Jesus knew that Peter would remain in the flesh (i.e. remain Satanic/'spiritually dead'/not 'converted'/the dead).

A person whose heart/spirit is waxed grossed (covered over) is described as 'not converted'. Jesus sought to indicate that Peter was not converted.

Fact is love is the fabric of one's spirit. One's capacity to love indicates that one is 'converted'. In fact one is validly 'converted' only when one transgress the ten commandments (and other similar ideals and laws), so as to serve love, unconditionally.

The fact that Jesus asked Peter, three time whether or not he love Him is a hint to those with ears to hear. Clearly Jesus was hinting at the fact that Peter was 'spiritually dead' (i.e. not 'converted') and therefore devoid of love and God. Three times is also the same number of times Peter denied Jesus:

1 John 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

John: 21 KJV N.T.
17 A third time he asked him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt that Jesus asked the question a third time. He said, "Lord, you know everything. You know that I love you." Jesus said, "Then feed my sheep.

Those with 'ears to hear' will know that Jesus had a very good reason for asking Peter if he loved Him, three times. Indeed the 'spiritually dead' are also called 'the dead'. They are essentially 'dead' to God/love. Clearly Jesus knew that Peter was dead to God/Love and therefore in the flesh and Satanic:

Matthew 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

The things of man are things of the flesh.

Peter knew and communed only with the physical, 'seen', earthly, flesh and blood, son of man, Jesus who was not the Lord from and in, heaven. Yet Jesus knew him well to be Satanic.

1 Corinthians 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven

The physical, earthly Jesus was not consequential. He is far from equal to the God, the Holy Ghost. One can blaspheme him and one shall be forgiven:

Matthew 12 King James Version (KJV)
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Peter (Satan) knew only the physical, earthly Jesus who was not the Lord from and in, heaven. Also Peter was given Jesus' Satanic commission by the physical Jesus:

1 Corinthians 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The actual example and anchor of Christianity (i.e. Jesus' Christian church) is Paul. The Christian tradition is totally and only spirit and Spirit based. In fact Paul was given his commission by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in heaven.

Indeed from among all those people, only Paul knew and had live communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus Who is the Lord in heaven. This is the basic requirement to be Christian. From among all those people, only Paul became a Christian.

. . . indeed who but Satan and his heirs and operatives would kill millions/billions in inquisitions and in conquests of other people's countries.

A sheep who has the wool pull over his/her eyes is a goat by default.

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Indeed:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Why would anyone take such a serious matter (which has devastating eternal consequences) lightly?

Last edited:

Gurucam

"For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath"

The above occurs, naturally, i.e. under grace of God, through the use of parables.

Parables were given to people who were not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Seems that Peter and co. perceive the above to mean they have the right to physically implement whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath".

Based on the above (i.e. whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath"). it seems that Peter & co. assume the right to usurp the properties of those who they judge to be unworthy, according to their terms.

. . . they have been doing so throughout history.

The sad reality is that Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Satan describes the most extreme type of 'children of the flesh' who are also called 'the dead'.

This means that, for the past 2000 odd years, Peter & Co. are 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh/Satan operatives). And they have been persecuting spiritually aware people who were children of promise/children of Spirit and children of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jacob, here is more about the Christian heaven. There is no Christian hell.

Jacob, here is more about the Christian heaven. There is no Christian hell.

Jacob, here is more about the Christian heaven. There is no Christian hell. However there is a hell for 'the dead', who bury their own kind.

Christian heaven is anchored on:

2 In my Father's house (in heaven) are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

This requires one to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Based on Matthew: 13 verse: 12, which says: whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath"), . . . it seems that Peter & co. assume the right to usurp the properties of those who they judge to be unworthy, according to their terms.

The sad reality is that Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Satan describes people who savor not the things of God but the things of man. Satan describes the most extreme type of 'children of the flesh' who are also called 'the dead'.

This means that, for the past 2000 odd years, Peter & Co. are 'the dead' (i.e. children of the flesh/Satan operatives). And they have been persecuting spiritually aware people who were children of promise/children of Spirit and children of God.

Jesus did instruct that Christians, follow him and leave Peter & Co (i.e. the dead) to bury their own kind. And Peter & Co. have been running rampant for the past 2000 odd years:

Matthew 8 King James Version (KJV)

Indeed Peter was identified to be Satan and Satan is one who savor not the things of God (i.e. Spirit, 'not seen' things) but the things of man (i.e. flesh, 'seen' things). Then Peter was 'the dead'. He was aware of only his flesh side and not his spirit side. He was dead to his spirit side. He was 'the dead'.

Therefore Peter and his church is where 'the dead bury their dead'. These are not the people who 'follow Jesus'.

What indeed does the scriptures say about 'children of the flesh' (i.e., 'the dead' or satanic people) who persecute children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God:

It cannot be denied that the indigenous people of America, etc, were spiritually aware people who were living according to spirit and Spirit. These were natural born Christians. They were persecuted by Peter & Co. and killed by others like Peter. This was massive persecution and killing of Christians.

To those who persecute authentic Christians, Jesus said:

Romans 12:19King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Indeed the Lord demands repayment in scarce currency, which the like of Peter & Co and others of 'the dead' do not have. This scarce currency are treasures in heaven, not treasures on earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Clearly the treasures of Peter & Co. are massive land and property holding, their own city and bank and an unlimited quantity of their own money. These are all treasures which they lay-up on earth. Seems that they will not be separated very far from these treasures, even when they die. They will be buried inside the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan, for an undisclosed and undetermined length of time.

Indeed Peter & Co. do bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an unlimited stay, under the idea that a physical Jesus will return some day to help them out of hell which is inside the earth with Satan. 2000 odd years have passed and no such Jesus has come to their rescue.

Christians (the authentic ones) are not buried with their dead physical bodies inside earth for an unlimited and undisclosed stay. Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except the he is Lord of all). When Christians die they rise in three day, like Jesus. They rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. They literally follow Jesus. They literally follow the same path.

When authentic Christians die, they rise in three day to heaven, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him,

Authentic Christians are the chosen few who literally follow Jesus by rising to spirit heaven, in three days after their death and into the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepared for those who actually and literally follow Him. This defines Jesus total Christian mission.

Jesus declared and held a totally different agenda and path for 'the dead' who were sent to Peter/Satan. This was to "let the dead bury their dead", inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an unlimited and undisclosed stay, in the uncertain hope that a physical Jesus will return at some furture time, to help them out of hell. Some are inside the earth, in hell with Satan for 2000 odd years already.

'The dead' describes spiritually dead people. They are people whose spirit must (still) be saved. Jesus established a Satanic Church under Peter (who he identified to be Satan) to tend to these people:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Then Jesus instructed Christians (i.e. those who follow him) as follows: 'let the dead bury their dead' . . . and this is exactly what Peter & Co. do.

Clearly Peter who was identified to be Satan/'the dead' is the anchor of Jesus' Satanic church. And Peter & Co. are 'the dead who are burying their dead'.

And indeed, from among all those people, Paul (while he live on earth) is our only example of one who knew Jesus in His Spirit format. Jesus is in this spirit form in spirit heaven in God's kingdom. Paul is therefore our only example of a Christian, from among those people, back then.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal, son of man, Jesus was not the Lord from or in heaven. This is the Jesus who Peter knew and who appointed Peter to anchor his (Jesus') satanic church.

The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. This is the Jesus who Paul knew and who appointed Paul to exemplify his (Jesus') Christian church.

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, here is more about the Christian heaven. There is no Christian hell. However there is a hell for 'the dead', who bury their own kind.

Christian heaven is anchored on:

2 In my Father's house (in heaven) are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

This requires one to be given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Based on Matthew: 13 verse: 12, which says: whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath"), . . . it seems that Peter & co. assume the right to usurp the properties of those who they judge to be unworthy, according to their terms.

The sad reality is that Peter was identified to be Satan, by Jesus. Satan describes people who savor not the things of God but the things of man. Satan describes the most extreme type of 'children of the flesh' who are also called 'the dead'.

Jesus did instruct that Christians, follow him and leave Peter & Co (i.e. the dead) to bury their own kind. And Peter & Co. have been running rampant for the past 2000 odd years:

Indeed Peter was identified to be Satan and Satan is one who savor not the things of God (i.e. Spirit, 'not seen' things) but the things of man (i.e. flesh, 'seen' things). Then Peter was 'the dead'. He was aware of only his flesh side and not his spirit side. He was dead to his spirit side. He was 'the dead'.

Therefore Peter and his church is where 'the dead bury their dead'. These are not the people who 'follow Jesus'.

What indeed does the scriptures say about 'children of the flesh' (i.e., 'the dead' or satanic people) who persecute children of promise/children of Spirit/children of God:

It cannot be denied that the indigenous people of America, etc, were spiritually aware people who were living according to spirit and Spirit. These were natural born Christians. They were persecuted by Peter & Co. and killed by others like Peter. This was massive persecution and killing of Christians.

To those who persecute authentic Christians, Jesus said:

Romans 12:19King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Indeed the Lord demands repayment in scarce currency, which the like of Peter & Co and others of 'the dead' do not have. This scarce currency are treasures in heaven, not treasures on earth:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Clearly the treasures of Peter & Co. are massive land and property holding, their own city and bank and an unlimited quantity of their own money. These are all treasures which they lay-up on earth. Seems that they will not be separated very far from these treasures, even when they die. They will be buried inside the depths of earth, in hell, with Satan, for an undisclosed and undetermined length of time.

Indeed Peter & Co. do bury their dead inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an unlimited stay, under the idea that a physical Jesus will return some day to help them out of hell which is inside the earth with Satan. 2000 odd years have passed and no such Jesus has come to their rescue.

Christians (the authentic ones) are not buried with their dead physical bodies inside earth for an unlimited and undisclosed stay. Christians differ in no way from Jesus Christ (except the he is Lord of all). When Christians die they rise in three day, like Jesus. They rise in three days to be like angels in heaven. They literally follow Jesus. They literally follow the same path.

Authentic Christians rise in three day to heaven, to the mansion in God's house which Jesus went ahead to prepare for those who actually and literally follow Him,

Authentic Christians are the chosen few who literally follow Jesus by rising to spirit heaven, in three days after their death and into the mansion in God's house which He went ahead to prepared for those who actually and literally follow Him. This defines Jesus total Christian mission.

Jesus declared and held a totally different agenda and path for 'the dead' who were sent to Peter/Satan. This was to "let the dead bury their dead", inside the earth, in hell with Satan for an unlimited and undisclosed stay, in the uncertain hope that a physical Jesus will return at some furture time, to help them out of hell. Some are inside the earth, in hell with Satan for 2000 odd years already.
Shalom.

No. You do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob, 'To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh'

Jacob, 'To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh'

Clearly Peter who was identified to be Satan/'the dead' is the anchor of Jesus' Satanic church. And Peter & Co. are 'the dead who are burying their dead'.

And indeed, from among all those people, Paul (while he live on earth) is our only example of one who knew Jesus in His Spirit format. Jesus is in this spirit form in spirit heaven in God's kingdom. Paul is therefore our only example of a Christian, from among those people, back then.

47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

The physical, 'seen' earthly, flesh and blood and temporal, son of man, Jesus was not the Lord from or in heaven. This is the Jesus who Peter knew and who appointed Peter to anchor his (Jesus') satanic church.

The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. This is the Jesus who Paul knew and who appointed Paul to exemplify his (Jesus') Christian church.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Shalom.

No.

Shalom.

Jacob

Gurucam

Jacob, you are a Jew, you will deny the Holy KJV N.T. that says - Jews killed Jesus.

Jacob, you are a Jew, you will deny the Holy KJV N.T. that says - Jews killed Jesus.

Shalom.

No. You do not understand.

Shalom.

Jacob

There is nothing to understand. My posts are literal quotes from the Holy KJV N.T.. It is simply a matter of accepting or desecrating/corrupting the verses.

Jews are the generations of Ishmael. And you are a Jew, therefore, you have to take the position which you stated above. You will deny and seek to corrupt/change most of the Holy KJV N.T. . . . because it records your sad and unfortunate deeds and position.

Clearly you guys cannot be trusted to teach or speak about Christianity

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations are those Jews who cease being Jews and became Christians/children of God. They dropped the law and embrace spirit and Spirit:

Notice that your scriptures says that Ishmael and his generations will be casted out, they will not be 'heir'. Do you deny that this is the message in the Holy KJV N.T. and in your scriptures:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that you guys killed Jesus, your own prophet and you guys persecuted Christians. Do you deny that this is the message in 1 Thessalonians: 2:

1 Thessalonians: 2
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Clearly you guys will want to change and/or bury those revelations, any which way.

What do you want me 'to understand'? . . . Do you want me to understand that all the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. are 'wrong translations' and you and yours can provide the correct translations?

Last edited:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jews are the generations of Ishmael. And you are a Jew, therefore, you have to take the position which you stated above. You will deny and seek to corrupt/change most of the Holy KJV N.T. . . . because it records your sad and unfortunate deeds and position.

Clearly you guys cannot be trusted to teach or speak about Christianity

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)

Notice that your scriptures says that Ishmael and his generations will be casted out, they will not be 'heir':

1 Thessalonians: 2

Shalom.

I am a Jew, yes. As such I have no problem with anything in the Bible.

Shalom.

Jacob