Ivermectin biggest story in the world

Gary K

Banned
So says Michael Capuzzo who just published a 15 page article on the struggles doctors are having getting it approved. He looks at India as the proof of Ivermectin's effectiveness. He also speaks to the "iron curtain" the mockingbird media has brought down over the story to keep people from understanding how well it works. As Capuzzo is a NYT's writer the cracks in the wall are beginning to show. The truth will out.

chair

Nah, there are bigger stories out there, some of which are actually true. Just get your head out of the sand.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Nah, there are bigger stories out there, some of which are actually true. Just get your head out of the sand.

Are you denying that Ivermectin has made an impact on health of the population of India?

chair

Are you denying that Ivermectin has made an impact on health of the population of India?
I have no idea one way or the other. But since you asked, I bothered to do a quick internet search.

If you are convinced that the international medical community is corrupt, then you will grab onto headlines that say Ivermectin has helped. If you were truly unbiased, you'd at least be unsure, and likely skeptical.

Get vaccinated!

Gary K

Banned
What an idiot. One of the top scientists in the world found that this works. And what do you call it? A lie. That's typical behavior on your part. You are Mr. Ostrich Man.

Here is the link to the article itself. It's an excellent read. I know you won't read it, but here it is anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

chair

How many doses of ivermectin were given in India? Were there no other efforts made to control the epidemic- like a lockdown?

I could throw you the same response I've gotten when I show that the vaccines help "Correlation doesn't prove causation".