It's Here! It's Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cattyfan

THE FOURTH ANNUAL TOL FELLOWSHIP/FRIENDSHIP WEEK IS HERE!!!

Starting Sunday April 16th until Sunday April 23rd we are going to have the FOURTH annual TOL friendship/fellowship week!

For one whole week we will discourage harsh debate and ENCOURGE friendly discussions and conversation i.e.,
saying nice friendly (civil) things to each other.

No topics are out of bounds as long as you’re "nice" to each other. :)

At TOL we do this once a year, every year, for an entire week. It helps to break up the year and start fresh every spring!

TheologyOnLine is the ONE Christian site on the internet that encourages spirited debate and even down right "in your face" arguing. However, for ONE WEEK we are going to take a break and be nice to each other. This doesn't mean you have to accept some perverted world view or idiotic logic. It just means you need to find a more creative way of responding in which you are more "loving" or more "civil".

If it doesn’t cause you too much pain, you can even try being sincere in your kinder, gentler responses.

After the fellowship week is over, it's business as usual: mocking, rebuke, debate, arguing etc can come back in all their glory.​

Daniel50

cattyfan said:
THE FOURTH ANNUAL TOL FELLOWSHIP/FRIENDSHIP WEEK IS HERE!!!

Starting Sunday April 16th until Sunday April 23rd we are going to have the FOURTH annual TOL friendship/fellowship week!

For one whole week we will discourage harsh debate and ENCOURGE friendly discussions and conversation i.e.,
saying nice friendly (civil) things to each other.

No topics are out of bounds as long as you’re "nice" to each other. :)

At TOL we do this once a year, every year, for an entire week. It helps to break up the year and start fresh every spring!

TheologyOnLine is the ONE Christian site on the internet that encourages spirited debate and even down right "in your face" arguing. However, for ONE WEEK we are going to take a break and be nice to each other. This doesn't mean you have to accept some perverted world view or idiotic logic. It just means you need to find a more creative way of responding in which you are more "loving" or more "civil".

If it doesn’t cause you too much pain, you can even try being sincere in your kinder, gentler responses.

After the fellowship week is over, it's business as usual: mocking, rebuke, debate, arguing etc can come back in all their glory.​

Give Thanks To Lord Jesus Christ.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Knight said:
It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,
A beautiful day for a neighbor.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,
A neighborly day for a beauty.
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.
I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.
Since we're together we might as well say:
Would you be mine?
Could you be mine?
Won't you be my neighbor?
Won't you please,
Won't you please?
Please won't you be my neighbor?

There, there, poor Knight. Of course we'll be your neighbors. You can't help it if you ran all of yours off after they heard "Electric Knife". :)

This land of make believe week...er... fellowship week is so wonderful! :cloud9:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Lucky said:
Nice 'do, Poly. Holy highlights are so in.

I almost had to make a special request to Knight to see if he could up my image size just so I could fit all my hair in the avatar.

But it's all worth it cause I'm just highligtin' for the Lord, Lucky.

Looks like that about sums up your avatar as well. :up:

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.