It's A Girl!!!

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Re: It's A Girl!!!

Originally posted by Becky

Hi TOL,

Just thought you'd all like to know about the arrival of Ava Quinn, Knight's newest family member and my little niece! She was born around 12:00 this afternoon. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 20 inches long. Every thing went just fine! Knight is spending the night at the hospital with his wife and new baby.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!
Becky

:bannana: :jump: :bannana: :jump: :bannana:

the Sibbie

Originally posted by Becky

Ava is Greek for "like a bird." I just looked it up, lol! Quinn is Celtic for "fifth. Ha, that's kinda funny since she's the 6th!
My mom almost named my fifth brother Preston Quincy, but nobody else liked Quincy...so he became Preston Hunter.

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Thanks everyone...

I will post a pic ASAP but I have been hit with a virtual tsunami of stuff to get done so I have no time to be on TOL right now. :( :(

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally posted by firechyld

Congratulations!

I'm curious about the name "Quinn"... where did that come from?
My wife thought of it.

We like to pick middle names that sound good when said along with the first name. Since "Ava" was the first name we wanted a one syllable middle name. She came up with"Quinn" and we never came up with anything we liked better so "Quinn" it is!

Sozo

Originally posted by Knight

My wife thought of it.

We like to pick middle names that sound good when said along with the first name. Since "Ava" was the first name we wanted a one syllable middle name. She came up with"Quinn" and we never came up with anything we liked better so "Quinn" it is!

I have tried to get my wife to allow tha name Quinn for each of our seven children! She wouldn't let me. It is my favorite name! I'm jealous. :(

I've liked it since I was a kid when I first heard the song "The Mighty Quinn"

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BillyBob

Congratulations, Knight [and Mrs. Knight]! :cheers:

Cigars for everyone! :BillyBob:
When do I get my cigar?