It is a waste of time listening to liars

whatever67

once a politician is caught in a lie (or anyone), that should be the end of us listening to that person. Right? Surely everyone can agree on that

so why are we listening (well, I'm not) to some of the people running for president?

of course there is one who is accused of lying who isn't lying, but he is accused of lying by a liar, so you cannot believe him

what a mess

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The President negotiates on our behalf and represents us with other heads of state. They better know how to at least hide or disguise the truth if not outright lie.

glorydaz

once a politician is caught in a lie (or anyone), that should be the end of us listening to that person. Right? Surely everyone can agree on that

so why are we listening (well, I'm not) to some of the people running for president?

of course there is one who is accused of lying who isn't lying, but he is accused of lying by a liar, so you cannot believe him

what a mess

What makes you think you know who is a liar and who isn't?

You say you aren't listening, but you have to be listening to make the decisions you have about who is lying, and that makes you a liar when you say you aren't listening. See how that works?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

what a mess

yeah, you're lying like Lyin' Ted

View attachment 23879

whatever67

What makes you think you know who is a liar and who isn't?

You say you aren't listening, but you have to be listening to make the decisions you have about who is lying, and that makes you a liar when you say you aren't listening. See how that works?

I have "listened" 2 the news quite a bit. Yeh, you have to listen at first. But now that we all know Clinton and Trump are liars, why bother listening to them?

they have nothing to say to me. You can't believe a word they say, so you are wasting your time.

People should have figured out who to vote for a LONG time ago, assuming they have paid at least 1/2 the attention to the news that i have

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
People should have figured out who to vote for a LONG time ago, assuming they have paid at least 1/2 the attention to the news that i have

Then you have no problem telling us who you voted for in your primary. Or you can tell us who you are voting for in the general election.

glorydaz

I have "listened" 2 the news quite a bit. Yeh, you have to listen at first. But now that we all know Clinton and Trump are liars, why bother listening to them?

they have nothing to say to me. You can't believe a word they say, so you are wasting your time.

Oh, so you believe Cruz, for example, is going to abolish the IRS and we'll be able to file our taxes on a post card? :think: