Israel shall be saved in the Lord with an everlasting salvation !

beameup

You have no respect for Jesus' word and claiming to be saved.

Perhaps you have never had the opportunity to verbalize the "simple gospel" to another person?
If someone sincerely asked you to explain the gospel to them, what would you tell them?

chair

Now this occurrence was said to have fulfilled this Hosea 11:1

[FONT="]When Israel was a child, then I loved him, and called my [/FONT]son[FONT="] out of [/FONT]Egypt[FONT="]...

This couldn't possibly be a reference to the Exodus. Nah, that would be too obvious.

God's Truth

Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

It must have seemed as if all Jews were cut off, hardened, and blinded by God forever, and that an ethnicity of people was permanently disallowed from ever being saved again.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Israel is all those who come to Jesus by living faith no matter what nationality and ethnicity they are.

Nope, Israel as Biblically defined are those people who descended from Jacob who GOD delivered from bondage in Egypt and their descendants and proselytes.

However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...
Certainly, all Israel being saved is not about every single Jew is going to be saved.

'All Israel' will be the believing remnant of ethnic Israel who recognize and receive their Messiah and His earthly Davidic Kingdom.

Right, it doesn't mean that every ethnic Israelite will be saved but only a believing remnant which will at that time comprise the nation of Israel.

The Church, the Body of Christ, is not Israel in any shape or form. To say so is a made up concept which is foreign to Scripture.

God's Truth

Nope, Israel as Biblically defined are those people who descended from Jacob who GOD delivered from bondage in Egypt and their descendants and proselytes.

'All Israel' will be the believing remnant of ethnic Israel who recognize and receive their Messiah and His earthly Davidic Kingdom.

Right, it doesn't mean that every ethnic Israelite will be saved but only a believing remnant which will at that time comprise the nation of Israel.

The Church, the Body of Christ, is not Israel in any shape or form. To say so is a made up concept which is foreign to Scripture.

God does not care about ethnicity.

It just doesn't matter to God to whom one is blood related.

The only blood that matters is Jesus' blood shed on the cross.

King James Bible
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
God does not care about ethnicity.

Yes, He does. He created a whole nation/goy/ethnos from Abraham's grandson, which He called His chosen/bachar/elect/eklektos.

It just doesn't matter to God to home one is blood related.

Yes, it does.
The Lord Jesus says that He will send His angels and that they will gather that chosen ethnicity from the four winds at His second coming.

Deu 30:4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:
Deu 30:5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.
Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The only blood that matters is Jesus' blood shed on the cross.

Christ's blood is the only blood that matters for salvation for both national Israel and the Body of Christ.

King James Bible
He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:
Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

His own were of the nation of Israel.
The 'as many' were of the nation of Israel in the context of the verse.

That verse is not referring to anyone other than believers from the nation of Israel.

Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

God's Truth

Yes, He does.
I already gave the scripture. That is how it works. You can't keep saying no after the scripture is given.

He created a whole nation/goy/ethnos from Abraham's grandson, which He called His chosen/bachar/elect/eklektos.
Jesus was blood related to Abraham and the promise was fulfilled.

Yes, it does.
The Lord Jesus says that He will send His angels and that they will gather that chosen ethnicity from the four winds at His second coming.
Jesus will gather all the saved. Doesn't matter what ethnicity.

His own were of the nation of Israel.
The 'as many' were of the nation of Israel in the context of the verse.

The as many are the WHOMEVER of the whole world.

That verse is not referring to anyone other than believers from the nation of Israel.

You are badly mistaken, now go back to John 1:13.
Rom 15:8 Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers:

hahahaha Paul was a minister to Jews and Gentiles.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
I already gave the scripture. That is how it works. You can't keep saying no after the scripture is given.

Your exegesis is way off.

Jesus was blood related to Abraham and the promise was fulfilled.

All the promises to Abraham and Israel have not been fulfilled but as Paul said in Ro 15:8 Christ Jesus confirmed that they would be and that they are assured by His death, burial, resurrection and ascension.

Jesus will gather all the saved. Doesn't matter what ethnicity.

He Himself will gather the BOC, without regard to ethnicity, to Himself in the air.
He will send His angels to regather His elect of Israel back to the land, as promised.
These are two different events.

The as many are the WHOMEVER of the whole world.

Nope, Christ's ministry in Mt-Jn was exclusively to Israel, with the exception of the Roman centurion who blessed Israel and reaped the blessing of Abraham, and the Syrophenician woman who acknowledged Israel's priviledged position and that is the context in which John writes.

You are badly mistaken, now go back to John 1:13.

No, you are.

hahahaha Paul was a minister to Jews and Gentiles.

No kiddin!
So, what?

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
However, Paul assures the listener that all Israel will be saved...that is, any potential believer from the nation of Israel are not being kept out by God and not allowed to be grafted back in to true Israel and thus being saved...that any Jew who would believe in Jesus---can do so, so that all Israel, true Israel will be saved; for leaving out a race of people would leave out those who make up together true Israel.

No one is grafted into Israel unless it would be a proselyte from the nations.

You don't know what the 'olive tree' is.

God's Truth

Your exegesis is way off.
Yours is way off.

All the promises to Abraham and Israel have not been fulfilled but as Paul said in Ro 15:8 Christ Jesus confirmed that they would be and that they are assured by His death, burial, resurrection and ascension.
No, all is already fulfilled. You are trying to lessen Jesus coming and fulfilling saying it wasn't.

He Himself will gather the BOC, without regard to ethnicity, to Himself in the air.

Didn't you just say in the other post that he would only gather Jews?

He will send His angels to regather His elect of Israel back to the land, as promised.
These are two different events.

You caught your mistake; but instead of admitting your fault, you add to it.

Nope, Christ's ministry in Mt-Jn was exclusively to Israel, with the exception of the Roman centurion who blessed Israel and reaped the blessing of Abraham, and the Syrophenician woman who acknowledged Israel's priviledged position and that is the context in which John writes.
hahahaha no.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
Yours is way off.

No, all is already fulfilled. You are trying to lessen Jesus coming and fulfilling saying it wasn't.

Didn't you just say in the other post that he would only gather Jews?

You caught your mistake; but instead of admitting your fault, you add to it.

hahahaha no.

I didn't 'catch' a mistake.
I said exactly what I meant.
You just can't get it.
It's over your head.

God's Truth

I didn't 'catch' a mistake.
I said exactly what I meant.
You just can't get it.
It's over your head.

What you preach is the most disrespectful things I have ever heard from a Christian.

You say Jesus came only for the Jews and don't even acknowledge that Jesus says when he is crucified all can come to him, and that Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

You make him a lesser god whose coming only affected a small group of Jews and his powerful words are not for all.

You say he didn't come to do what he said he would do; he says it is finished, fulfilled, and restored.

You claim Jesus is a respecter of persons and cares about ethnicity, when I gave you scripture saying no human descent matters. I can also give you more scriptures that say God does not play favorites.

You have a small God for a small amount of people who plays favorites and didn't finish and fulfill everything he came to do.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
What you preach is the most disrespectful things I have ever heard from a Christian.

You say Jesus came only for the Jews and don't even acknowledge that Jesus says when he is crucified all can come to him, and that Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

You make him a lesser god whose coming only affected a small group of Jews and his powerful words are not for all.

You say he didn't come to do what he said he would do; he says it is finished, fulfilled, and restored.

You claim Jesus is a respecter of persons and cares about ethnicity, when I gave you scripture saying no human descent matters. I can also give you more scriptures that say God does not play favorites.

You have a small God for a small amount of people who plays favorites and didn't finish and fulfill everything he came to do.

All still over your head.

I, as others here do, recognize the distinctions which the Apostle Paul delineates.

You, on the other hand, blend all scripture together, disregard distinctions and shape a narrative by your made up paradigm.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

You don't know what the Lord meant when He said, "It is finished".