Israel and my Fellow Jews. When do we begin the Omer Count, the Count of the Omer?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Most folks who celebrated Pentecost did it on the Sunday 20th May. The same folks celebrated Passover on a Saturday 7th April, 7 weeks prior. Most folks believe the count starts "on the morrow AFTER the (annual) Sabbath". But the greek and Hebrew state that the count starts on the Sabbath morrow/morning, not the morrow or morning AFTER the Sabbath.

For most who don't celebrate Pentecost, this all sounds very technical.

Lev 23:11
And he shall wave the sheaf before the LORD, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.

Lev 23:15
And ye shall count unto you from the morrow after the sabbath, from the day that ye brought the sheaf of the wave offering; seven sabbaths shall be complete:

VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 23:11
He shall wave the Omer before HASHEM to gain favor for you; on the morrow of the rest day the Kohen shall wave it.

VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 23:15
You shall count for yourselves -- from the morrow of the rest day, from the day when you bring the Omer of the waving -- seven weeks, they shall be complete.

iouae

VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 23:11
He shall wave the Omer before HASHEM to gain favor for you; on the morrow of the rest day the Kohen shall wave it.

VAYIKRA/LEVITICUS 23:15
You shall count for yourselves -- from the morrow of the rest day, from the day when you bring the Omer of the waving -- seven weeks, they shall be complete.

I agree with this translation completely, that the count begins on the morrow/morning of the rest/Sabbath day, not on the day after the holy day.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I agree with this translation completely, that the count begins on the morrow/morning of the rest/Sabbath day, not on the day after the holy day.

It is Shlishli (Third), the Third Month, the Eighth Day, Boker (Morning), Yom (Day).

This year Aviv 15, which is the first Holy Day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, was on the weekly Sabbath.