ECT Ism Shism

Right Divider

Body part
I'm not biased, yer the one dividing up the kingdom.:think:
I rightly divide the Word of Truth and you have NO idea what the gospel of the kingdom is.
Eph 1:9-12 KJV Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: (11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

turbosixx

So you think that Christ's earthly ministry to Israel
Matt. 12:28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

is identical to Christ's ministry through Paul where there is no Jew or Gentile?
Col. 1:13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,

Indeed.... and HOW and WHEN did we find this out? By Christ's revelation through Paul years after the cross.

Please show us Peter announcing this at Pentecost.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”

Right Divider

Body part
Matt. 12:28 But if I cast out demons by the Spirit of God, surely the kingdom of God has come upon you.

Col. 1:13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,
The word kingdom does NOT always have the same IDENTICAL meaning every time that it's used.

Once again your mind is stuck in your own belief regardless of the actual details involved.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who once were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
Acts 2:39 For the promise is to you and to your children, and to all who are afar off, as many as the Lord our God will call.”
Once AGAIN, you need to PROVE that the ones that are "far off" and "afar off" are the SAME ONES.

You ASSUME this because it "proves" the idea that you want it to confirm.

Acts 2 is NOT talking about "afar off" GENTILES. Those in Acts 2 that are "afar off" are the Israelites scattered into the Gentiles lands.