Islam is the Red Horse

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
Aikido-7,

John's persecution has NOTHING TO DO WITH REVELATIONS.

I suspect that you are a Pretty Preterist :)
You and I have a difference of opinion. Based on my understanding of what "Peterist" means, I do not believe I am a Peterist.

Interplanner

The Rev is not a prognostication of world events. it was about the 1st century and how the believers would overcome the disaster of Israel in the 6th decade. It has some pastoral passages for all people of course.

aikido7

BANNED
Banned
It is "preterist", brother, not "Peterist.".
Thanks !!!

I really appreciate respect adult challenges to my thinking and beliefs.
I crave adult criticism. It is one of the few ways I can learn about my hypocrisy and the misinformation I sometimes collect.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
I don't see Bible authors of being in some sort of trance and being a secretary for some channeling like an Ouija Board demands.

The "beast" and "666" have been found to clearly point toward Nero the emperor.

That's what some would like you to believe but where's the scriptural evidence?

The idea that Nero is the 666 beast has been around for a long time. I don't accept that for several reasons.

1. Not one verse of prophecy points to Rome. The RRE or Nero as 666 has no scriptural basis.

2. Nero was already in power when John prophesied the 666 beast and that would make John a false prophet to prophesy about someone already in existence.

3. If Nero is 666 then you would have a lot of explaining to do how Revelation 13 was fulfilled in the first century. I've never met anyone who could accurately describe how such a thing has passed.

disturbo

BANNED
Banned
islam is the red horse from the red sea
communism is the black horse from the black sea

I say the first seal represents 'holy war' and the red horse is the fall of Saddam Hussein. The black horse is soon to be authenticated by and AS ISIS.

Why do I believe this? First of all seals pass in pairs...

Then the lookout called, "O Lord, I stand continually by day on the watchtower, And I am stationed every night at my guard post. "Now behold, here comes a troop of riders, horsemen in pairs." And one said, "Fallen, fallen is Babylon; And all the images of her gods are shattered on the ground."

" And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword."

..."and there was given unto him a great sword."

There's a very compelling symbol of two swords crossed over the entrance of the festivities or celebrations park located west of Baghdad that Saddam erected celebrating his alleged victory over Iran in the mid eighties. What's interesting is that there are two hands of steel holding the swords that were casted on the basis of a mold taken of Saddam's own hands at his command.

5524018.jpg

1366757869.png

Saddam Hussein also received a gold sword from Mohammad Amr Bin Yusuf and Abdul Rahman Ahmed from the United Arab Emirates. You may have also seen film footage of Saddam removing it, a large six foot gold sword, from its sheath.

7355617.jpg

Islam is represented in all four horsemen. The third seal is next who I say is ISIS.

CherubRam

Islam is the Red Horse

Zechariah 6:2
The first chariot had a red horse, the second black, 3 the third white, and the fourth dappled—all of them powerful. 4 I asked the angel who was speaking to me, "What are these, my lord?"
5 The angel answered me, "These are the four spirits of heaven, going out from standing in the presence of the Lord of the whole world. 6 The one with the black horses is going toward the north country, [Russia] the one with the white horses toward the west, [America] and the one with the dappled horses toward the south." [Australia]
[The red horse goes east to the Islamic nations.]

8 Then he called to me, “Look, those going toward the north country have given my Spirit rest in the land of the north.”
This means that the bible would again be allowed in Russsia.

Revelation 6:2
I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest.

Revelation 6:4
Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make men slay each other. To him was given a large sword.

Revelation 6:5
When the Lamb opened the third seal, I heard the third living creature say, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a black horse! Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand.

I did not include Zech 1:8 for a reason. Anyway: Mideast. (loosely) the area from Libya E to Afghanistan, usually including Egypt, Sudan, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey, Iraq, Iran, Saudi, ect ...

Paris attacks, 120 dead. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-34814203

CherubRam

Someone once asked me how long the Red Horse prophecy would last. I said it will last until there are no Muslims.

CherubRam

We hear all the time how Muslims love death and want to die. It seems that there is special rewards for those who die for the Islamic cause. And that is why Islamic terrorism will continue until there are no more Muslims.

CherubRam

In France:

One of the gunmen has been identified as a Syrian refugee.

French police found a Syrian passport by one of the dead gunmen. The passport holder had crossed from Turkey to the Greek islands last month, then registered for asylum in Serbia.

CherubRam

Peaceful Muslims are thought of as apostates by other Muslims and are often killed for being such. When push comes to shove, the peaceful Muslims join hands with the violent Muslims. That is the bottom line. And so you see, there is not really any peaceful Muslims, because they will flip flop.

northwye

The four beast empires in Daniel 7: 4-7 are the Lion, the British Empire, the Bear, the Old Soviet Union, which includes the ideology of Marxism, the Leopard, Nazi Germany and fascism, and last the fourth beast, dreadful, terrible and strong. The fourth beast is part of or one head of the first beast of Revelation 13, and is said to be like the leopard, bear and lion in Revelation 13: 2. The first beast has traits of the British empire, the Old Soviet Union or Marxism, and of Nazi Germany and fascism.

The Red Horse of Revelation 6: 3 can be seen as Marxism. The Old Soviet Union does not now exist and Russia is no more under the Bolshevism of Lenin, Trotsky and Stalin. The U.S. is under Transformational Marxism as well as having an influence from Fascism, going back to the project which brought former Nazi intelligence operatives and scientists to the U.S. as part of the National Security State during the earlier days of the Cold War.

Fascism is the Black Horse of Revelation 6: 5. The Red horse, and to some extent the Black Horse, is using militant Islam now to help create chaos and a crisis in order to bring in a regime Internationally to control people for the benefit of the elite. Militant Islam is not allied with the Red Horse of the U.S. and Europe, but is being helped by the Red and Black Horses to destabilize the culture and basic structure of society.

CherubRam

In France:

One of the gunmen has been identified as a Syrian refugee.

French police found a Syrian passport by one of the dead gunmen. The passport holder had crossed from Turkey to the Greek islands last month, then registered for asylum in Serbia.

12,000 in Honduras alone. Wonder how many in other nations?
In Honduras five Syrians were arrested heading to the US with stolen passports. This year, about 12,000 illegal foreigners were detected in Honduras heading to the United States.

CherubRam

12,000 in Honduras alone. Wonder how many in other nations?
In Honduras five Syrians were arrested heading to the US with stolen passports. This year, about 12,000 illegal foreigners were detected in Honduras heading to the United States.

Obama wants to increase Syrian Muslim population by 10,000 more next year. It seems knowledge and wisdom do not go hand in hand, you would think so, but they do not.