Isaiah 12:2 - "God is my Yeshua"

Elia

“Behold, God is my Yeshua,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the LORD GOD is my strength and song,
And He has become my Yeshua.”

Bs"d

In a better translation and normal English that would be:

"Behold, God is my salvation, I will trust and not be afraid; ‘For Y-H-W-H is my strength and song; He has become my salvation.’”
Isaiah 12:2

"For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of Y-H-W-H our God for ever and ever."
Micah 4:5

Ben Masada

“Behold, God is my Yeshua, I will trust and not be afraid; For the LORD GOD is my strength and song, And He has become my Yeshua.”

Nice try Beameup but it won't help you. Go and say that God is your Yeshua in Mexico and many guys will get pretty happy to listen to you. You can't imagine how many "Jesuses" there are in Mexico. Many families find to be a blessing to name their sons with the name of Jesus.

beameup

Nice try Beameup but it won't help you. Go and say that God is your Yeshua in Mexico and many guys will get pretty happy to listen to you. You can't imagine how many "Jesuses" there are in Mexico. Many families find to be a blessing to name their sons with the name of Jesus.

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a NAME which is above every name: That at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is YHWH, to the glory of God the Father. - Philippians 2:9-11

Ben Masada

Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a NAME which is above every name: That at the NAME of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is YHWH, to the glory of God the Father. - Philippians 2:9-11

As you can see yourself, there is no difference between Christianity and Paganism. How could Jesus be YHWH if he is dead? Jesus was born, lived his span of life and died. YHWH does not follow that cycle.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
As you can see yourself, there is no difference between Christianity and Paganism. How could Jesus be YHWH if he is dead? Jesus was born, lived his span of life and died. YHWH does not follow that cycle.

However, He was resurrected. Does that seem to be the normal cycle?

Ben Masada

However, He was resurrected. Does that seem to be the normal cycle?

That's exactly for that. Bodily resurrection is not only the normal cycle but also goes against the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. As a very dedicated Jew at learning the Scriptures, especially Torah, Jesus was aware that once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20)

beameup

That's exactly for that. Bodily resurrection is not only the normal cycle but also goes against the gospel of Jesus which was the Tanach. As a very dedicated Jew at learning the Scriptures, especially Torah, Jesus was aware that once dead, no one will ever return from the grave. (II Samuel 12:23; Isaiah 26:14; Job 7:9; Psalm 49:12,20)

It's not possible to keep God in the grave. Common sense should tell you that. :)

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So no problem in keeping the man in the grave forever.
He rose bodily,then;

Luke 24:50-53 New King James Version (NKJV)

The Ascension
50 And He led them out as far as Bethany, and He lifted up His hands and blessed them. 51 Now it came to pass, while He blessed them, that He was parted from them and carried up into heaven. 52 And they worshiped Him, and returned to Jerusalem with great joy, 53 and were continually in the temple praising and blessing God. Amen.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
So no problem in keeping the man in the grave forever.

Act 2:22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth, a man attested to you by God with mighty works and wonders and signs that God did through him in your midst, as you yourselves know—
Act 2:23 this Jesus, delivered up according to the definite plan and foreknowledge of God, you crucified and killed by the hands of lawless men.
Act 2:24 God raised him up, loosing the pangs of death, because it was not possible for him to be held by it.

chair

Not quite. 2 Tim 4:1. He is the One with Whom you have to do. Now or later, He's all you got.

In his right hand he's holding not a knife or a pair of scales - those damned
instruments are meant for butchers and grocers - no, he's holding a large sponge full
of water, like a rain-cloud. On his right is Paradise, on his left Hell. Here comes a soul;
the poor little thing's quite naked, because it's lost its cloak - it's body, I mean - and it's
shivering. God looks at it, laughing up his sleeve, but he plays the bogy man: "Come
here," he roars, "come here, you miserable wretch!"

"And he begins his questioning. The naked soul throws itself at God's feet. "Mercy!" it
cries. "I have sinned." And away it goes reciting its sins. It recites a whole rigmarole
and there's no end to it. God thinks this is too much of a good thing. He yawns. "For
heaven's sake stop!" he shouts. "I've heard enough of all that!" Flap! Slap! a wipe of
the sponge, and he washes out all the sins, "Away with you, clear out, run off to
Paradise!" he says to the soul. "Peterkin, let this poor little creature in, too!"
'Because God, you know, is a great lord, and that's what being a lord means: to
forgive!'

Zorba the Greek

musterion

In his right hand he's holding not a knife or a pair of scales - those damned
instruments are meant for butchers and grocers - no, he's holding a large sponge full
of water, like a rain-cloud. On his right is Paradise, on his left Hell. Here comes a soul;
the poor little thing's quite naked, because it's lost its cloak - it's body, I mean - and it's
shivering. God looks at it, laughing up his sleeve, but he plays the bogy man: "Come
here," he roars, "come here, you miserable wretch!"

"And he begins his questioning. The naked soul throws itself at God's feet. "Mercy!" it
cries. "I have sinned." And away it goes reciting its sins. It recites a whole rigmarole
and there's no end to it. God thinks this is too much of a good thing. He yawns. "For
heaven's sake stop!" he shouts. "I've heard enough of all that!" Flap! Slap! a wipe of
the sponge, and he washes out all the sins, "Away with you, clear out, run off to
Paradise!" he says to the soul. "Peterkin, let this poor little creature in, too!"
'Because God, you know, is a great lord, and that's what being a lord means: to
forgive!'

Zorba the Greek

You get your theology from musicals?