ECT Is your pastor deceiving you, or is he just ignorant?

glorydaz

Paul said he had the mind of Christ, not that you do.

1Co 2:16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

You missed that bit when you divided up God's word to suit your own carnal mind.

You take all the good bits to refer to yourself whether they be true of you or not. It is called the sin of presumption.

It is easy to discern that Heir has not the mind of Christ when she calls me a liar.

That is the sort of thing epidemic among your people, when you have nothing to prove your assertion that there are two gospels for two peoples.

Gal 1:6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
Gal 1:7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.

LA

"We" is a plural pronoun....not a singular one. It isn't presumption for members of the body to know they are IN CHRIST and have the mind of Christ. It isn't something we need to prove, nor should we bother to try. It's like trying to explain the color blue to the blind.

glorydaz

Thou just canst seem to comprehend that a gift can be taken back.

Thou darest call God an Indian Giver? :jawdrop:

In all of the many dozens of warnings about losing eternal life,

Where lodgest such a verse? :juggle:

there is NO mention of losing any rewards!

No mention. :sleep:

1 Cor. 3:14-15
If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.​

my teaching was a waste of time.

Oh yes,

On this we can agree. :thumb:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, it is very sad indeed to see today's church so full of
deceived believers who trust in their precious OSAS.
Ditto for that disastrous doctrine from the very pits of hell:
the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.
Both false doctrines are products of Satan's genius.
And both will ensure that many believers will miss heaven.

While we're at it, let's not forget a third disaster coming upon believers.
Some well-known church leaders are spouting off ridiculous statements, such as:
It is possible to take Satan's mark of the beast and still make it to heaven.

Your motto: "Have ignorance will travel."

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Best you stop posting them, then? Right on man?

I've been here over a year and nobody has been able to hang a handle on me yet.

That's why you asked, yer still tryin' to figure it out.

When I tell you, you still do not believe.

Yer lookin' with the wrong eyes.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still and stagnant waters of isms.

heir

TOL Subscriber
I've been here over a year and nobody has been able to hang a handle on me yet.

That's why you asked, yer still tryin' to figure it out.

When I tell you, you still do not believe.

Yer lookin' with the wrong eyes.

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures, he leadeth me beside the still and stagnant waters of isms.
You call yourself a Christian, but you don't want anyone to know how you got there? Why are you here?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Oh, I must of put somebody else's eyes in my head this morning? I
hate when that happens.
Your eyes are just fine GM!

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Your eyes are just fine GM!

Ephesians 1:18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

Ephesians 1:19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

AMEN.