Is there a risk of death from the covid vaccine?

chair

All I said was Fauci should go to jail for enabling Frankenstein scientists to develop the covid virus and then lying about that before Congress.
You don't understand the A B C 's of viruses and epidemics. You would rather find some evil demon to blame than try to understand.
I'm sorry- I pass. Maybe somebody else can educate you.

marke

You don't understand the A B C 's of viruses and epidemics. You would rather find some evil demon to blame than try to understand.
I'm sorry- I pass. Maybe somebody else can educate you.
I try to follow the experts but they make it hard to follow when their stories do not line up with the facts.

chair

Weird, isn't it? I hear all sorts of stupid things, like free beer, free prostitutes, free lottery tickets, free everything else to bribe the gullible into taking the novel gene-altering covid vaccine.
OK. Source please for the "free Prostitutes". Come on, even you must realize that is nonsense. Just like "Gene Altering" is nonsense.

expos4ever

We tell our Christian children not to get the covid vaccine for many reasons. One reason is the fact that children are extremely unlikely to get covid with or without the vaccine, and risking sickness from the vaccine is unwise.
And I guess we dispense, then, with that bothersome Biblical imperative to consider others as more important than yourself.

As you have been told a gazillion times, vaccines for the young and healthy are largely given to protect the others, like Grandma, who may not be young and healthy.

But that does not appear to be a consideration in your mystifying moral calculus.

marke

OK. Source please for the "free Prostitutes". Come on, even you must realize that is nonsense. Just like "Gene Altering" is nonsense.
My bad. When they offered beer and cheesecakes in blue red light districts I thought they were talking about hooch and hoes.

Got vaccinated? Here's all the free stuff you can get

marke

And I guess we dispense, then, with that bothersome Biblical imperative to consider others as more important than yourself.

As you have been told a gazillion times, vaccines for the young and healthy are largely given to protect the others, like Grandma, who may not be young and healthy.

But that does not appear to be a consideration in your mystifying moral calculus.
No, tell grandma to get her own vaccine if she is worried about catching covid and dying. Leave everyone else alone. You don't track down AIDS victims and tag them for widespread identification for the protection of others, so don't force kids to get risky gene-altering vaccines they don't need.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
No, tell grandma to get her own vaccine if she is worried about catching covid and dying. Leave everyone else alone. You don't track down AIDS victims and tag them for widespread identification for the protection of others, so don't force kids to get risky gene-altering vaccines they don't need.
Gene-altering vaccines?