ECT IS THE MALFACTOR ON THE CROSS RIGHT ?

DAN P

Hi to all and in Luke 2342 we read , and he said unto Jesus , Lord remember me when thou comest into thy KINGDOM !!

#1, Even the mal-factor realized the Jesus was God and LORD !!

#2 , He recognized that he believed in HELL !!

#3, He also knew that Jesus was a King and would establish a KINGDOM , verse 42 !

#4 The Greek word BASILEIAL / KINGDOM means a DOMINION , KINGDOM , or a TERRITORY subject to RULE as a KING !!

#5 In verse 43 , Jesus said unto him , Verily I say unto unto thee , TODAY shalt thou be with me in PARADISE !!

So , how was this Mal -factor saved , was it by believing in the NEW COVENANT or maybe BAPTISM , did he speak in TONGUES or maybe he was saved by LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

#6 , The Greek word THOU SHALT BE is in the FUTURE TENSE and there is a NEAR VIEW AS to be with Jssus in PARADISE !!

#7 The FAR VIEW is when he will be with Jesus in the MiLLENNAL KINGDOM when Jesus sits on David's Throne and looks like LAND to me !!

dan p

oatmeal

Hi to all and in Luke 2342 we read , and he said unto Jesus , Lord remember me when thou comest into thy KINGDOM !!

#3, He also knew that Jesus was a King and would establish a KINGDOM , verse 42 !

#4 The Greek word BASILEIAL / KINGDOM means a DOMINION , KINGDOM , or a TERRITORY subject to RULE as a KING !!

#5 In verse 43 , Jesus said unto him , Verily I say unto unto thee , TODAY shalt thou be with me in PARADISE !!

So , how was this Mal -factor saved , was it by believing in the NEW COVENANT or maybe BAPTISM , did he speak in TONGUES or maybe he was saved by LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

#6 , The Greek word THOU SHALT BE is in the FUTURE TENSE and there is a NEAR VIEW AS to be with Jssus in PARADISE !!

#7 The FAR VIEW is when he will be with Jesus in the MiLLENNAL KINGDOM when Jesus sits on David's Throne and looks like LAND to me !!

dan p

Is that what the malefactor realized?

did you read what he said?

What does the scripture record of that conversation?

Luke 23

But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

What did the malefactor say?

Did he say, "Oh, my God, you are God and Lord and I believe in hell"

Yes, he did recognize that Jesus would come into his kingdom, that part you can substantiate

DAN P

Is that what the malefactor realized?

did you read what he said?

What does the scripture record of that conversation?

Luke 23

But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation?

41 And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss.

42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.

43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, Today shalt thou be with me in paradise.

What did the malefactor say?

Did he say, "Oh, my God, you are God and Lord and I believe in hell"

Yes, he did recognize that Jesus would come into his kingdom, that part you can substantiate

Hi and IF they studied the OT they would know there is HELL/SHEOL , in Psa 16:10 and many portions , like Ezek 31:14 , 14 , 16 , 18 and Ezek 32:21 !!

Where doyou believe PARADISE WAS and NEW IS ??

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and IF they studied the OT they would know there is HELL/SHEOL , in Psa 16:10 and many portions , like Ezek 31:14 , 14 , 16 , 18 and Ezek 32:21 !!

Where doyou believe PARADISE WAS and NEW IS ??

dan p

The near view included Abraham's bosom....Paradise.

glorydaz

Hi and now tell him where PARADISE IS NOW and I know you know !!

And Paul is the lonly that reveals it , I believe !

I should check !

dan p

Yep, it's up there in the third heaven. Can't talk about that, though. ;)

andyc

dan p

So Jesus says, "today you will be with me in paradise", but dan thinks he'll be saved in the future ROFLOL
See how crazy false doctrine makes you?

The word translated "paradise" is only used two other places in the new testament, and both are referring to heaven, the very place Jesus spoke about most of his ministry. Jesus was saying, "today you'll be with me in heaven".

Well enough of my amusement for one day at the expense of mad.

Danoh

Israel's near view (Luke 16:22, 23) had still applied that day, and until at some point after His Resurrection, Matt. 27:53.

That man knew that first part of that.

And he apparently knew of the last part of that (His return, one day), but not of that middle, there, in Matt. 27:53.

His return one day being their far view - their resurrection at the last day, Luke 20:35; John 11:24.

In other words, he had known of the Lord's promised return, Luke 19:12, but not of events soon after His resurrection, nor of events after that, and their results to this day (a delay - our far view, now)

No surprise there, as to what that man had understood; for Christ had often spoken of both parts of their view as if He had expected they would know what He was talking about.

Why did He save him though?

Because he had asserted "Christ died for my sins, and rose again for my justification"?

Nope.

Rather, because he had confessed their version of the gospel of Christ (referred to in Mark 1 as "the gospel of Jesus [the] Christ" in other words, concerning that PROPHESIED "son of Abraham, the" PROPHESIED "son of David" Mark 1:1.

Or as Nathaniel had put it - "thou art the" PROPHESIED "Son of God; thou art the" PROPHESIED "king of Israel" John 1:49.

At which point, said "Christ" had momentarily touched on what would become our far view....

John 1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

The man was speaking of their resurrection.

Daniel 12:1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book. 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt. 12:3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

The Lord then had basically replied "consider it yours."

For he had confessed Him as being that PROPHESIED son of Abraham/son of David, Who would one day resurrect them, at His return.

And in the OT, God Himself is their resurrection.

Ezekiel 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:

Thus, Thomas' confession - "My LORD, and my God" John 20:28.

Isaiah 43:15 I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.

In short...

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

8:12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

Rom. 5:8

DAN P

So Jesus says, "today you will be with me in paradise", but dan thinks he'll be saved in the future ROFLOL

The word translated "paradise" is only used two other places in the new testament, and both are referring to heaven, the very place Jesus spoke about most of his ministry. Jesus was saying, "today you'll be with me in heaven".

Hi and it is OBVIOUS that you do not under stand Luke 23:42 !!

#1 The thief New there was to be a KINGDOM !!

#2 , Jesus TODAY shalt thou be with Me in PARADISE which is Abraham's Bosom in HELL and we know noe the Paradise in in the three heaven !

#3 The thief and Israel will be raised at the Second Coming of Jesus Matt 24 and in Matt 8:11 which is the Millennium , which is also called the Kingdom of Heaven !!

#4 The reason the FUTURE TENSE IS USED , is because Christ has not yet come as the PRTERTISM say THAT Christ came in 70 AD

You are right , I AM AMUSED at you !!

dan p

Right Divider

Body part

Oh golly, another dictionary theologian.

Rev 2:7 refers to a place on earth.

DAN P

Hi and where does Luke 23:42-45 say the the thief would be in Heaven , as you are adding to the text !!

I had cataracts removed , do you have CATARACTS ALSO ??

dan p

andyc

Hi and it is OBVIOUS that you do not under stand Luke 23:42 !!

#1 The thief New there was to be a KINGDOM !!

More importantly, Jesus' kingdom. At his trial Jesus said, "my kingdom is not of this world".
Therefore the criminal understood that Jesus was leaving to go to his kingdom, and Jesus assured him that he would be in paradise that day. "today you will be with me in paradise". It fits with what Paul said, "absent from the body, present with the Lord". The criminal on the cross would die that day, and be present with the Lord that day.

So so simple.

#2 , Jesus TODAY shalt thou be with Me in PARADISE which is Abraham's Bosom in HELL and we know noe the Paradise in in the three heaven !

Made up. Nothing in scripture suggests that paradise is in hell. That is a contradiction.

#3 The thief and Israel will be raised at the Second Coming of Jesus Matt 24 and in Matt 8:11 which is the Millennium , which is also called the Kingdom of Heaven !!

No, the bodies of the dead are raised, but the spirits are in heaven now. God is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living.
How can someone be absent from the body and present with the Lord?
It obviously means that they enter heaven without their body.

2Cor 12:3-4
And I know such a man whether in the body or out of the body I do not know, God knows how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Paul was caught up into heaven, but he wasn't sure if it was out of the body, which means it is possible to exist outside the body.
"Today, you will be with me in paradise" how is that possible? outside the body.

andyc

Hi and where does Luke 23:42-45 say the the thief would be in Heaven , as you are adding to the text !!

I had cataracts removed , do you have CATARACTS ALSO ??

dan p

The paradise of God is heaven.

paradeisos occurs three times in the new testament -

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
2 Corinthians 12:4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
Revelation 2:7 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."‘

Heaven.

DAN P

Luke 23:43 And Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you, today you will be with Me in Paradise."
2 Corinthians 12:4 how he was caught up into Paradise and heard inexpressible words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.
Revelation 2:7 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give to eat from the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God."‘

Heaven.

Hi and I see 4 heavens , so which heaven are you pointing too ??

dan p

Danoh

Heaven.

Yo, incompetent - there is a transition from the one to the other that you have obviously failed to note within your supposed "studying out" of all that.

The things that differ, clueless one.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:8 towards you.

andyc

Yo, incompetent - there is a transition from the one to the other that you have obviously failed to note within your supposed "studying out" of all that.

I fail notice because it simply isn't there. It's all make believe like the rest of mad.

DAN P

Heaven.

Hi and you do know from verse 2 Cor 12:2 that PARADISE is in the Third heaven and your quote of Rev 2:7 is in the future , some time of over 1000 years from now !

God does not live in the third heaven , so prove it with a verse !!

dan p