Is Meshak stupid and delusional like graceandpeace?

Is Meshak stupid and delusional like graceandpeace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a copy paste from the first part of my first post in this thread. This user may be just as brain dead as meshak.
It's a troll.

Did the same thing on other posts.

I already told Knight about it in his visitor message page.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Something must be in water--everyone is going nuts...:freak:

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And, our new troll did it in the TOL Profiles thread also:

Maybe some folks who have piddled with their profile page can give some instructions on how to spruce them up.

Maybe some folks who have piddled with their profile page can give some instructions on how to spruce them up.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a spambot. Just look at its statistics. It is trying to drop a spamlink/image in each of the posts.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It is a spambot. Just look at its statistics. It is trying to drop a spamlink/image in each of the posts.
Yep.

The only post that actually embedded the spamlink/image is in the one copied by BrightRaven.

Gill White

I knew something was wrong about your messages without adding your understanding.

Of course it is gift from God but we have to accept it to get it. when we get it we still have responsibility as God's servants. And you are skipping this part too.

And this responsibility is His commandments for us to do it, or you dont get it.

No I did not skip any part: Verse 10 gives you the answer you are looking for:

(10) God has made us what we are. He has created us in Christ Jesus to live lives filled with good works that he has prepared for us to do.

BUT, God has made us what we are, and has created us in Christ Jesus to live lives filled with good works that he has prepared for us to do.

What good works did Jesus do?

Did Jesus do good works or bad works. Did Jesus go around stealing or was He going around being honest.

Did Jesus go around hurting people or loving people

Loving people is an act of good works. Hurting people is an act of bad works.

Good works can consist of many things:

Telling the truth is an act of good works
Being obedient is an act of good works
Helping people is an act of good works
Being patient is an act of good works etc

Last edited:

Gill White

So you do good works?? And you keep the law?

MrDeets, can you tell us as to why God gave us the gift of holy spirit?

And for what reason have we been given to be partakers of the divine nature for?

2Pe 1:3-4
(3) God's divine power has given us everything we need for life and for godliness. This power was given to us through knowledge of the one who called us by his own glory and integrity.
(4) Through his glory and integrity he has given us his promises that are of the highest value. Through these promises you will share in the divine nature because you have escaped the corruption that sinful desires cause in the world.

We have been given a new start, a new birth a new beginning: our old stuff should be passing by:

2Pe 1:5-9
(5) Because of this, make every effort to add integrity to your faith; and to integrity add knowledge;
(6) to knowledge add self-control; to self-control add endurance; to endurance add godliness;
(7) to godliness add Christian affection; and to Christian affection add love.
(8) If you have these qualities and they are increasing, it demonstrates that your knowledge about our Lord Jesus Christ is living and productive.
(9) If these qualities aren't present in your life, you're shortsighted and have forgotten that you were cleansed from your past sins.

I am not saying ALL things happen overnight: If you have these qualities and they are increasing, it demonstrates that your knowledge about our Lord Jesus Christ is living and productive.