Is Meshak stupid and delusional like graceandpeace?

Is Meshak stupid and delusional like graceandpeace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think so. Watch this brilliant exchange. Which is farily typical around here. They don't answer questions, or redirect, therefore they are demon possessed perverts. Or in the case of meshak, delusional, usually as a result of mental illness.

Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

This is only a part of the Gospel. You are skipping the rest of the gospel deliberately.

Which is why you posted the verses to put in context. You are a hell bound heathen. Full of vile and hatred for the work of the Lord Jesus Christ. You hate that he was perfect, yet you deserve to die. Just like Cain. And Lucifer.

]

Hahaha, talk about dog chasing his own tail.

You are not too smart even in your sleazy deceptive gospel.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think so.

Of course you do.

Watch this brilliant exchange. Which is farily typical around here. They don't answer questions, or redirect, therefore they are demon possessed perverts.

Oddly enough, these types of attacks are being discussed on another thread.

Or in the case of meshak, delusional, usually as a result of mental illness.

Sure thing ... because you are just the epitome of sanity.

Letsargue

I think so. Watch this brilliant exchange. Which is farily typical around here. They don't answer questions, or redirect, therefore they are demon possessed perverts. Or in the case of meshak, delusional, usually as a result of mental illness.

Look whose talking!! - You're not, nor cannot, answer "ANY" question from the Scriptures!! - JUST BAD MOUTH EVERYONE LIKE GOD SAID WOULD HAPPEN. - You should be proud, You fulfill the Word of God!!

Paul -- 032212

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think meshak's brain is stuck in neutral. She doesn't even engage in debate. She just regurgitates the same stuff over and over.

Vaquero45

Hall of Fame
I have geepee on ignore but not meshak. I guess I think meshak is more entertaining.

And of course "FOOLS" is too great of an option again. :)

Sum1sGruj

BANNED
Banned
2/3 of Christendom believe faith and works= grace. If one is going to speak on one person, be brave like the original Reformists and speak to all of them instead of trying to demonize one specific person.
And by all that is holy, have an actual rebuttal, not just an illusion of one. Not having that while spewing that garbage just makes one look even worse.

Nick is just one of the handful of cowards on here., this thread is not surprising in the least.

Moving on to better subjects :)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Like you're an authority on who is and who isn't possessed??? Yikes man, your're an odd one as well...

Gill White

Originally Posted by Nick M
Romans 11:6

6 And if by grace, then it is no longer of works; otherwise grace is no longer grace. But if it is of works, it is no longer grace; otherwise work is no longer work.

Originally Posted by meshak
This is only a part of the Gospel. You are skipping the rest of the gospel deliberately.

God saved us through faith, as an act of kindness, we had nothing to do with it. Being saved is a gift from God

Eph 2:8-10 (GW)
(8) God saved you through faith as an act of kindness. You had nothing to do with it. Being saved is a gift from God.
(9) It's not the result of anything you've done, so no one can brag about it.
(10) God has made us what we are. He has created us in Christ Jesus to live lives filled with good works that he has prepared for us to do.

BUT, God has made us what we are, and has created us in Christ Jesus to live lives filled with good works that he has prepared for us to do.

We are now a NEW CREATION IN CHRIST:

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Oddly enough, these types of attacks are being discussed on another thread.

Which is why I used that exact phrasing. I saw it, and wanted it to be obvious. Hey, I don't sneek in the back door. That is somebody else's job.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
God saved us through faith, as an act of kindness, we had nothing to do with it. Being saved is a gift from God

I knew something was wrong about your messages without adding your understanding.

Of course it is gift from God but we have to accept it to get it. when we get it we still have responsibility as God's servants. And you are skipping this part too.

And this responsibility is His commandments for us to do it, or you dont get it.

keypurr

I knew something was wrong about your messages without adding your understanding.

Of course it is gift from God but we have to accept it to get it. when we get it we still have responsibility as God's servants. And you are skipping this part too.

And this responsibility is His commandments for us to do it, or you dont get it.

Good post meshak. You say that grace is a gift, not earned. Faith brings works, keeping the law. God will have mercy on whom he will have mercy. We keep the law for him from our inner person. That is what he wants.

MrDeets

TOL Subscriber
Good post meshak. You say that grace is a gift, not earned. Faith brings works, keeping the law. God will have mercy on whom he will have mercy. We keep the law for him from our inner person. That is what he wants.

So you do good works?? And you keep the law?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think meshak's brain is stuck in neutral.
What a dorky thing to say.
:wave:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I think meshak's brain is stuck in neutral. She doesn't even engage in debate. She just regurgitates the same stuff over and over.

I think meshak's brain is stuck in neutral.

For your perusal. We have an echo or a :troll:

Not just stuck in neutral, bird brained like a parrot. Cults will do that to you.