Is MAD ethics and or morals void? Is MAD ethics even Christian?

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
That isn't a point, it's you being an idiot.
Why don't you answer a couple questions then if you're so sure.

Tell me whether someone who murders 666 Ukrainians must first repent of that in order to be saved? Or do they just have to believe "Paul's Gospel", and they don't have to repent of murdering 666 Ukrainians first (or at all)?

And now tell me if a person who already believes in "Paul's Gospel" murders 666 Ukrainians, they are still saved, according to MAD, aren't they?

And then you can tell me how much of an idiot I am.
Answer the question. What does believing that the body of Christ started with Paul have to do with ethics? Why would my ethics be any different than yours? Why would my understanding of justice be any different? Why would my understand of love be any different? Why would I have to mix law with grace to understand right from wrong?

THE single most stridantly anti-sin, pro-righteous living preacher I have ever met in my life was Pastor Bob Enyart of Denver Bible Church in suburban Denver Colorado. His successor may prove to be his equal in this regard if he's lucky.

glorydaz

So that's just reads to me that it's a 'passive' thing to you.
Here's why....because any good thing that I can come up with is nothing but a work of the flesh.

In fact, I'd often end up thinking I'm doing something good only to realize the Lord had a better plan, and I'd merely gotten in His way.
My own plans always fall short of what I wanted. Sometimes it takes years for a person to figure that out.
It's known as going before the Lord. Once we accept the fact that we wait patiently on the Lord, resting in Him, that He is then able to do His work through us. Most often, we don't even know we're being used of the Lord.....that's merely to prevent us from boasting in what we could never have done on our own. Are you boasting in your ethics? I believe you are.

Why aren't those bad Maddies as holy and righteous as I am?:unsure:

glorydaz

Tell me whether someone who murders 666 Ukrainians must first repent of that in order to be saved? Or do they just have to believe "Paul's Gospel", and they don't have to repent of murdering 666 Ukrainians first (or at all)?

And now tell me if a person who already believes in "Paul's Gospel" murders 666 Ukrainians, they are still saved, according to MAD, aren't they?

Why aren't you this upset about the aborted babies?

You're being a hypocrite, as well and being completely ignorant of Paul's gospel.
Paul's gospel is full of mystery. Things that have never been revealed before the Risen Lord revealed them to Paul.

glorydaz

Would it be ethical and moral, according to MAD (Mid-Acts Dispensational) ethics and or morals, to tell Vladimir Putin to NOT murder 666 Ukrainians because he'll go to hell if he does so?
Oh look. I see the number 666. Maybe that's a sign the antichrist is near.

You'd best stop thinking about Putin, and ask yourself whether you're saved by faith alone or not.

If not, you're lost and whatever Putin does will pale in comparison to what you'll suffer in hell fire..

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
You are the one who isn't answering questions.

Non-sequitur.

One could not accept Paul's gospel (no need for quotes - Paul is the one who calls it that, not us.) without repentance.

There is no sin so egregious that Christ's blood cannot cover it.

You are not only an idiot, you're a blasphemer and an unbeliever. Repent or you will go to the same Hell that Putin is headed to.

Clete