Theology Club: Is MAD doctrine correct?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
That is not what the word of truth is. Try again.

I testify that the absolute Word of Truth is God the Son, come in the flesh as the Son of Man . . . Jesus Christ.

So you deny or differ with this confession, to your own peril . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
I testify that the absolute Word of Truth is God the Son, come in the flesh as the Son of Man . . . Jesus Christ.

So you deny or differ with this confession, to your own peril . . .
Paul tells us what "the word of truth" is concerning us. It is "the gospel of your salvation".

Ephesians 1:13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

2 Timothy 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

You can't very well be rightly dividing the word of truth when you couldn't even define it.

The questions then arise, what is the gospel of your salvation and where can we find it in scripture?

Nang

TOL Subscriber
I testify that the absolute word of Truth is God the Son, come in flesh as the Son of Man . . . Jesus Christ.

Apart from His Person and His Truth, there is no gospel or salvation.

He is all in all.

MAD dispensationalists are a total mess . . .

heir

TOL Subscriber
I testify that the absolute word of Truth is God the Son, come in flesh as the Son of Man . . . Jesus Christ.

Apart from His Person and His Truth, there is no gospel or salvation.

He is all in all.

MAD dispensationalists are a total mess . . .

Once again, Nang does not/cannot answer simple questions: "what is the gospel of your salvation and where can we find it in scripture?"

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Once again, Nang does not/cannot answer simple questions: "what is the gospel of your salvation and where can we find it in scripture?"

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

The gospel of my salvation is: Jesus Christ as Mediator, fulfilled all righteousness on my behalf, and bore my sins even unto dying my death, as my Savior on the cross, and then resurrected to the right hand of God as my High Priest to provide me access and reconciliation with the Father, and through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, gifting me with faith and assurance of His guarantee and promise of everlasting life and glory in His Kingdom.

These gospel promises are found throughout the bible, as given by God to each and every one of those He chose before creation, to redeem in and through His Son, Jesus Christ.

One true Gospel given to all saints throughout all time.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
for the religious, anything but the KJB and 2 Timothy 2:15 KJV

I have used the KJV. Rightly dividing is something MAD does not do. There are false religions such as Mormons and JWs who use or have used KJV. Westboro Baptists used KJV as do some snake handling Pentecostals and UPCI anti-trinitarian Pentecostals.

There are also very godly people far smarter than us who use more than KJV. Your mentality is sectarian and simplistic beyond belief.:rip:

godrulz

Hall of Fame

Apply this verse to Mormons and Muslims, not to fellow believers who rightly reject your pet heresies?!

You have turned your heretical views into a sect/cult.

Nang, there is the Living Word/Christ and the written Word of God/Bible.

heir

TOL Subscriber
The gospel of my salvation is: Jesus Christ as Mediator, fulfilled all righteousness on my behalf, and bore my sins even unto dying my death, as my Savior on the cross, and then resurrected to the right hand of God as my High Priest to provide me access and reconciliation with the Father, and through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, gifting me with faith and assurance of His guarantee and promise of everlasting life and glory in His Kingdom.

These gospel promises are found throughout the bible, as given by God to each and every one of those He chose before creation, to redeem in and through His Son, Jesus Christ.

Notice the muddied and ambiguous language that Nang uses is in her attempt to make all of the bible say the same thing.

She cannot simply state what is the gospel of her salvation and with scripture as requested.

The questions then arise, what is the gospel of your salvation and where can we find it in scripture?

Why won't she? Here's why: if she showed us from scripture, the word of truth that Paul declared, it would expose her religious deception and lies. We know this because the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and IT was a mystery before Paul received it and preached it (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). And the very fact that it would reach people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), was a mystery hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV) which means it was NOT as Nang says, "One true Gospel given to all saints throughout all time" / "These gospel promises are found throughout the bible".

Additionally, if you look closely at what she wrote, she believes that she was gifted with faith. What she really means in her supralapsarianist twisted belief is that she was chosen for heaven while others were chosen for hell and may to this day have never even had a moment in her life when she trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, in which case she's not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

Last edited:

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Notice the muddied and ambiguous language that Nang uses is in her attempt to make all of the bible say the same thing.

She cannot simply state what is the gospel of her salvation and with scripture as requested.

My testimony is not muddled nor ambiguous at all. Your problem is you think the gospel is a mantra (I Cor. 15:1-4), that must be chanted, to be effectual.

And you limit the good news of redemption and salvation to those few verses, alone, rejecting the rest of the revelation that God has provided of His Person, Will, and Works of grace.

Guess what?

You can not and should not dictate to others what they MUST chant in order to get into the brotherhood. That is how Freemasons work, and all gnostics, who select secret code words, to recognize each other and form closed societies.

Why won't she? Here's why: if she showed us from scripture, the word of truth that Paul declared, it would expose her religious deception and lies. We know this because the word of truth, the gospel of our salvation, the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth is the gospel of Christ (1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV) and IT was a mystery before Paul received it and preached it (Romans 16:25-27 KJV, 1 Corinthians 2:6-8 KJV). And the very fact that it would reach people like us (Ephesians 2:11-12 KJV), was a mystery hid in God (Ephesians 3:1-9 KJV) which means it was NOT as Nang says, "One true Gospel given to all saints throughout all time" / "These gospel promises are found throughout the bible".

Additionally, if you look closely at what she wrote, she believes that she was gifted with faith.

You betcha! That is what Paul taught in Ephesians 2:8-10.

Sinners are saved by grace through the gift of faith, alone.

Souls are justified by faith, alone. Romans 1:16-17; Habakkuk 2:4

What she really means in her supralapsarianist twisted belief is that she was chosen for heaven while others were chosen for hell and may to this day have never even had a moment in her life when she trusted the Lord after hearing and believing the word of truth, in which case she's not in the faith (2 Corinthians 13:5 KJV).

These theological waters are too deep for you to wade into with an arrogant attitude of unbelief. There is no way you can properly represent these doctrines rightly in your present state of mind, without bringing harm to yourself and your own beliefs.

heir

TOL Subscriber
My testimony is not muddled nor ambiguous at all.

I was referring to your one gospelism. :vomit: which is nothing more than regurgitated religious garbage and is spilled out all over TOL! You've done it, though! You've made the TOL headlines!

http://www.theologyonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=105757

heir

TOL Subscriber
I have used the KJV.
Nope, this is what you said!

"God gave us His Word"....
" I fully affirm the inspiration of Scripture without error"
"we have the infallible Word of God"
"God inspired and preserved His Word"

So here I am again asking,
Where is this "His Word" that you say God gave?
Identify this inspired "Scripture without error".

Where can we find it?
Rightly dividing is something MAD does not do.
:rotfl:

There are also very godly people far smarter than us who use more than KJV. Your mentality is sectarian and simplistic beyond belief.:rip:
Yep. I'm just a simple simpleton preaching the simplicity that is in Christ from the pure and preserved words of the Lord found in a King James Bible.

Your impotent god couldn't keep his promise concerning it, he lost it and you can't believe it as you don't have all scripture, only parts of it, but don't know which parts are the words of the Lord as you have nothing to compare the words of men you read with the words of the Lord and have no "the Bible" as you go out of your way to talk people out of here when you're here. I get you.

heir

TOL Subscriber
These theological waters are too deep for you to wade into with an arrogant attitude of unbelief. There is no way you can properly represent these doctrines rightly in your present state of mind, without bringing harm to yourself and your own beliefs.
elitist

godrulz

Hall of Fame
Nope, this is what you said!

"God gave us His Word"....
" I fully affirm the inspiration of Scripture without error"
"we have the infallible Word of God"
"God inspired and preserved His Word"

So here I am again asking,
Where is this "His Word" that you say God gave?
Identify this inspired "Scripture without error".

Where can we find it?
:rotfl:

Yep. I'm just a simple simpleton preaching the simplicity that is in Christ from the pure and preserved words of the Lord found in a King James Bible.

Your impotent god couldn't keep his promise concerning it, he lost it and you can't believe it as you don't have all scripture, only parts of it, but don't know which parts are the words of the Lord as you have nothing to compare the words of men you read with the words of the Lord and have no "the Bible" as you go out of your way to talk people out of here when you're here. I get you.

You sure don't sound like an Open Theist. God is not impotent becaue He did not use a dictation method of preservation. He has preserved His Word, but not in the way KJVO teaches.

heir

TOL Subscriber
You sure don't sound like an Open Theist. God is not impotent becaue He did not use a dictation method of preservation. He has preserved His Word, but not in the way KJVO teaches.
I agree that God preserved His word! So be so kind as to answer, Where is this "His preserved word"? As you have said, "God gave us His Word", that you fully affirm the inspiration of Scripture without error, that "we have the infallible Word of God" and that "God inspired and preserved His Word". Where can we find it? Why are you holding out on us? Why won't you answer?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I agree that God preserved His word! So be so kind as to answer, Where is this "His preserved word"? As you have said, "God gave us His Word", that you fully affirm the inspiration of Scripture without error, that "we have the infallible Word of God" and that "God inspired and preserved His Word". Where can we find it? Why are you holding out on us? Why won't you answer?

I have answered several times, but you don't like or understand my answer. The evidence contradicts any claims of infallibility of a translation subsequent to the non-extant original autographs. In the wisdom of God, the wealth of manuscript evidence and textual criticism and sound translation theory allows us to reconstruct the originals (the same issue occurs with other works of antiquity, but with far far less evidence than the Bible has).

Apart from begging the question/circular reasoning (logical fallacy), there is no biblical or logical basis for KJV-controversy/heresy.

The tiny textual variant issues affect no issue of belief and practice, so your whining is moot.

Your view is tantamount to a dictation theory or a preservation method claimed by Islam/Qu'ran and Mormonism/Book of Mormon. Like KJVO, we can show that there is no infallible book (but of course the KJV is the Word of God, unlike the other two).

A simple look at KJV history makes your view untenable (before and after 1611....you don't even use 1611 and it is different than other KJV...Textus Receptus is also another whole can of worms). The KJV translators flatly reject your thinking and they should know better than you. You want a simplistic false assurance that is still moot because you still have an interpretive barrier even if KJV is the only one on the planet.

It is simply not the most readable, accurate translation and you are contradicting the leading of the Spirit in church history and promoting a divisive view that undermines the trustworthiness of Scripture, not enhances it.