Is Jesus God?

keypurr

John 5:31-47 New King James Version (NKJV)
The Fourfold Witness
31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not [a]true. 32 There is another who bears witness of Me, and I know that the witness which He witnesses of Me is true. 33 You have sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34 Yet I do not receive testimony from man, but I say these things that you may be saved. 35 He was the burning and shining lamp, and you were willing for a time to rejoice in his light. 36 But I have a greater witness than John’s; for the works which the Father has given Me to finish—the very works that I do—bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. 37 And the Father Himself, who sent Me, has testified of Me. You have neither heard His voice at any time, nor seen His form. 38 But you do not have His word abiding in you, because whom He sent, Him you do not believe. 39 You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of Me. 40 But you are not willing to come to Me that you may have life.

41 “I do not receive honor from men. 42 But I know you, that you do not have the love of God in you. 43 I have come in My Father’s name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, him you will receive. 44 How can you believe, who receive honor from one another, and do not seek the honor that comes from the only God? 45 Do not think that I shall accuse you to the Father; there is one who accuses you—Moses, in whom you trust. 46 For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me; for he wrote about Me. 47 But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?”

I have no problem with your post BR, but you do. Consider as I have been posting that the logos IN Jesus SPOKE THROUGH HIM. The true Son (spirit) needed to become flesh so he could teach us about his God. God did everything through his first creation. Col 1:15.

keypurr

I've asking him many times to explain what happened to that spirit that Jesus had before the "take-over", but he will never answer. His story is rubbish, but he likes it to his own destruction.

YOU WERE ANSWERED MANY TIMES, it just are unable to understand it.

How many spirits can be in a man? How many spirits did Jesus order out of the man and into the swine?

THINK RD. What do we really know about the spirit world?

keypurr

Considering he's in his 80s, I'd rather he come to the truth sooner rather than later.

I have some truth JR and I feel ready to meet my Lord if he so choses.
For me to live is Christ and to die is gain.
I have been entrusted with truth to share, its your choice to see it or follow the crowd to the lake of fire.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no problem with your post BR, but you do. Consider as I have been posting that the logos IN Jesus SPOKE THROUGH HIM. The true Son (spirit) needed to become flesh so he could teach us about his God. God did everything through his first creation. Col 1:15.

Jesus is not the first Creation. He is the eternal Son of God.

keypurr

Jesus is not the first Creation. He is the eternal Son of God.

Your RIGHT Jesus is not the first creation, the logos spirit Son is for ALL things were made THROUGH IT.

Jesus came to be many years later born to Mary. Jesus was not at the creation.

Right Divider

Body part
Prove it, what would be the express image of a spirit?
The "express image" is the CHARACTER of God.

Did not Christ say that his God is a SPIRIT?
And the LORD Jesus Christ is that SPIRIT in the FLESH.

The Bible says that there is ONE God, but keypurr says that God "made a copy of Himself" and that there are TWO God's.

keypurr is WRONG and the Bible is RIGHT!

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
YOU WERE ANSWERED MANY TIMES, it just are unable to understand it.

How many spirits can be in a man? How many spirits did Jesus order out of the man and into the swine?

THINK RD. What do we really know about the spirit world?

You still have not answered my post from above.

This one:

You did by asserting the first of the two options I gave you, which was "something (like humility) is good because God recognizes it as good."

Would you like to change your answer to the second option, which is "something is good because God commands that it is good"?

You asserted that option 1 from my original question was how God defined good, by recognizing something as good, which means that there is a standard external to God that He uses to define "goodness," to which I asked you if the standard was less than, equal to, or greater than God.

Would you like to revise your original answer to option two, which is that God commands things to be good?

Either way, I have follow-up questions that will need to be answered.

Or are you stumped or unable to answer?

keypurr

The "express image" is the CHARACTER of God.

And the LORD Jesus Christ is that SPIRIT in the FLESH.

The Bible says that there is ONE God, but keypurr says that God "made a copy of Himself" and that there are TWO God's.

keypurr is WRONG and the Bible is RIGHT!

Your in total darkness.

CHARACTER IS A GREEK FOLLY, you need to go to the Hebrew or Aramaic.

Express Image is far more than CHARACTER.

The express image is a creature, not another God, all images are creations.

Your showing your inability to think.

I will make a deal with you, you help me with my English and spelling and I will show you truth.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Your in total darkness.

CHARACTER IS A GREEK FOLLY, you need to go to the Hebrew or Aramaic.

Express Image is far more than CHARACTER.

The express image is a creature, not another God, all images are creations.

Your showing your inability to think.

I will make a deal with you, you help me with my English and spelling and I will show you truth.
Provide the Hebrew/Aramaic version of the verse, Keypurr.

keypurr

If God is a spirit; that does that mean that it is beyond his power to be manifest in the flesh. As proof, angels are also spirits and yet they also have been manifest in the flesh: it does not mean they are no longer spirits.

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit?

Can that enter flesh when told to do so?

Only YHWH is uncreated, only YHWH is the true God. The spirit Son is the FIRSTBORN of all creation, the firstborn is a CREATURE, not God. The firstborn was SENT from above to dwell in the BODY prepared for IT. That body was the sinless flesh son of the most high.

We know that Angels have been used by the creator in many ways, but we are still seeking the secrets in the scriptures. Some day we might know all the answers but that is up to God.

God did not come in the flesh, he sent his Son, the one who was with him at the creation not Jesus.

keypurr

He is the eternal Son of God!

Nope, Jesus was born as a man just like you except YHWH is his Father.

And the express image is also a creation for it is an image.

Jesus Christ came into being, he is now eternal but he had a beginning BR.

Rosenritter

Do you believe in the Holy Spirit?

Can that enter flesh when told to do so?

Only YHWH is uncreated, only YHWH is the true God. The spirit Son is the FIRSTBORN of all creation, the firstborn is a CREATURE, not God. The firstborn was SENT from above to dwell in the BODY prepared for IT. That body was the sinless flesh son of the most high.

We know that Angels have been used by the creator in many ways, but we are still seeking the secrets in the scriptures. Some day we might know all the answers but that is up to God.

God did not come in the flesh, he sent his Son, the one who was with him at the creation not Jesus.

A claim that God does not have to be manifest in the flesh is a far cry from a proof that God cannot be manifest in the flesh. Angels are spirits and they can be manifest in the flesh. God is a spirit and likewise can be manifest in the flesh (contrary to your earlier statement.)

1 Timothy 3:16 KJV
(16) And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nope, Jesus was born as a man just like you except YHWH is his Father.

And the express image is also a creation for it is an image.

Jesus Christ came into being, he is now eternal but he had a beginning BR.

Peter knows better than you.

Matthew 16:15-16 New King James Version (NKJV)
15 He said to them, “But who do you say that I am?”

16 Simon Peter answered and said, “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.”