IS Jesus and the Gospel, the Same SEED??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

( Genesis 22:17-18 KJV ) -- 17- "Thy Seed shall possess the gate of ( HIS ) enemies; 18- And ( In THY Seed shall ) ( ALL the Nations of the Earth be BLESSED )". --//---
Those two Verses are referring to BOTH, Jesus and the Gospel as two ( Different ) SEEDS.

( Acts 3:25 KJV ) -- 25- "Ye are the Children of the Prophets, AND of the Covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And ( In THY Seed shall ) ( ALL the Kindreds of the earth be BLESSED )". --//---
That Verse is referring to Both, Jesus and the Gospel as the Same SEED.

( Matthew 28:18-20 KJV ) -- 18- "All Power is given unto me in Heaven and ((( IN ))) Earth. 19- Go YE -- "THEREFORE", and ( "TEACH" ALL Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, AND of the Son, AND of the Holy Ghost ): 20- ( "Teaching" THEM to observe ALL Things whatsoever I have Commanded you )". --//---
Because Christ was GIVEN the Power "IN" THE EARTH, to ( WATER ) the SEED After they PLANTED IT; Christ commanded the PLANTERS to Sow the SEED, and HE WILL Water them in (( BAPTISM )). -- That's what God IS Saying; Take it or SPIT on God!!!

( Genesis 22:18 KJV ) -- 18- "And ( In THY SEED shall ) ( ALL the Nations of the Earth be BLESTED )". --//-----

You who are Smarter than GOD, - Can't Hear God Saying that The Gospel is the SEED of Salvation, and IN Planting the "SEED of the Gospel", they would be (( PLANTING the DEAD JESUS - while He is In His DEATH )), Not A LIVING SEED, But the SEED of Jesus is DEAD When Planted in the ( GOOD GROUND )!!! The Body of the Father "WILL" Water the SEED With WATER, And Then the SEED of Jesus Christ will ( RISE OUT OF THE GROUND ALIVE IN A NEW BODY CALLED "CHRISTIAN"; Come exactly as HE SAID He Would; By "WAY" of the Cross!!

((( Now all you - WISE FOOLS; - PROVE ME WRONG HERE WITH THE WORD OF GOD )))!!

( Read it )!! - When Christ is Preached, OR Planted in your heart; ( HE IS DEAD )!!! -- Now Spit on the TRUTH and you "WILL" BE SPIT INTO HELL!! -- And God!!!! -- Am I Going to enjoy THAT!!

Prove me Wrong!!!!

Paul -- 111314

musterion

( Genesis 22:17-18 KJV ) -- 17- "Thy Seed shall possess the gate of ( HIS ) enemies; 18- And ( In THY Seed shall ) ( ALL the Nations of the Earth be BLESSED )". --//---
Those two Verses are referring to BOTH, Jesus and the Gospel as two ( Different ) SEEDS.

( Acts 3:25 KJV ) -- 25- "Ye are the Children of the Prophets, AND of the Covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And ( In THY Seed shall ) ( ALL the Kindreds of the earth be BLESSED )". --//---
That Verse is referring to Both, Jesus and the Gospel as the Same SEED.

( Matthew 28:18-20 KJV ) -- 18- "All Power is given unto me in Heaven and ((( IN ))) Earth. 19- Go YE -- "THEREFORE", and ( "TEACH" ALL Nations, Baptizing Them in the Name of the Father, AND of the Son, AND of the Holy Ghost ): 20- ( "Teaching" THEM to observe ALL Things whatsoever I have Commanded you )". --//---
Because Christ was GIVEN the Power "IN" THE EARTH, to ( WATER ) the SEED After they PLANTED IT; Christ commanded the PLANTERS to Sow the SEED, and HE WILL Water them in (( BAPTISM )). -- That's what God IS Saying; Take it or SPIT on God!!!

( Genesis 22:18 KJV ) -- 18- "And ( In THY SEED shall ) ( ALL the Nations of the Earth be BLESTED )". --//-----

You who are Smarter than GOD, - Can't Hear God Saying that The Gospel is the SEED of Salvation, and IN Planting the "SEED of the Gospel", they would be (( PLANTING the DEAD JESUS - while He is In His DEATH )), Not A LIVING SEED, But the SEED of Jesus is DEAD When Planted in the ( GOOD GROUND )!!! The Body of the Father "WILL" Water the SEED With WATER, And Then the SEED of Jesus Christ will ( RISE OUT OF THE GROUND ALIVE IN A NEW BODY CALLED "CHRISTIAN"; Come exactly as HE SAID He Would; By "WAY" of the Cross!!

((( Now all you - WISE FOOLS; - PROVE ME WRONG HERE WITH THE WORD OF GOD )))!!

( Read it )!! - When Christ is Preached, OR Planted in your heart; ( HE IS DEAD )!!! -- Now Spit on the TRUTH and you "WILL" BE SPIT INTO HELL!! -- And God!!!! -- Am I Going to enjoy THAT!!

Prove me Wrong!!!!

Paul -- 111314

What is 'the body of the Father'?

Status
Not open for further replies.