Is God's Grace Available to All?

Lon

I did not see it?
He doesn't like the version translated. For me: Acts 4:11 Jesus was given and the known result was that He'd be a Stone of stumbling to many, but to those who come to know Him, the Chief Cornerstone of all they are and believe. God gives grace and moreover, as the Hound of Heaven (see also Daniel Amos), seeks and saves actively, those who are lost.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The guy "flowers"

Dr. Leighton Flowers is his name. o_O

interrupts RC Sproul way too often.

He's responding to what is being said.

He does verbally what I do on TOL through written text, such as right now, breaking up what was said to address each thing said individually.

If I'd commented on his video: "Just let the guys speak man! We don't need your commentary."

That seems unnecessarily rude, considering the point of the video... If you want to listen uninterrupted, you can always listen to the original clip.

beloved57

Grace bringeth Salvation !

Titus 2:11

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

Grace does not make Salvation attainable, for its Grace as the scripture saith, it brings Salvation, and that not as a mere offer, or to make available, but as a Sovereign Gift from God. It denotes God conclusively Saving His People from their sins Matt 1:21, for its by Grace are we saved Eph 2:5 !

5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)

The word bringeth in Titus 2:11 is the greek word sōtērios because its linked to Salvation, and it means:

1. saving, bringing salvation

Amen the Grace is Saving Grace !