Is Enyart worshipped like Jesus

JoyfulRook

beanieboy said:
Proud "Enyartian Homo-killer"???

Uh, I just saw that.
Care to expound on that?

When did Christianity start converting back to the Inquisition?
I was mocking Mateo (see post 276). I don't actually believe that we should take up arms and shoot down homos in the streets.

Johnny

Lighthouse said:
No, it's because people ignore the point. There's no reason to argue if it will serve no purpose.
So don't argue then. From a purely argumentative point of view, mocking someone does less for your case that continuing in vain OR dropping the argument. Mocking someone because there is nothing left to say is childish behavior.

The clause 'without cause' is connected to the entire verse.
You've just repeated your claim as if that will convince me. I think that if 'without cause' was connected with the whole verse, you'd see it in the rest of the verse. Now you'll claim I'm ignoring your point.

Your original defense for mocking someone was:
Lighthouse said:
Mocking is compassionate when you use it to mock wickedness.
Yet a few pages later you claim:
Lighthouse said:
I don't call people dumbass to mock wickedness.
So do you mock out of love, Lighthouse? Do you mock out of compassion? If not, how do you fit mocking someone under "Love one another" and "Love your enemies".

It is not wrong to call a fool a fool.
Listen, Christ, being God, knows who the fools are. He knows who the hypocrites are. He knows every man's heart. You are not Christ. When you call someone a fool, it is because you believe they are a fool, not necessarily because they are a fool. You're only human too, Lighthouse. You undoubtedly hold to beliefs that are wrong. We all do. Jesus says in Matthew 12:37 "For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." Why take the chance? Are you so arrogant as to assume that you are absolutely right about everything, and are thus justified to mock anyone who has a differing opinion? Be careful.

Here's a quote from another thread:
Lighthouse said:
It was not until you were conceived, that He knew you, and began to form you.
You say that God forms everyone. How then, do you find it acceptable to mock one's intellectual capacity? Do you mock God? He created everyone the way they are. From ignorance to brilliance, God is the author.

JoyfulRook

granite1010 said:
Having been there and done that, ninth grade, I'd say I actually know what I'm talking about.
Having been there and done that also, Granite, I'd say I actually know what I'm talking about too. :think:

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Dread Helm said:
I take after Zakath, what can I say?

:chuckle:
Not really... :rolleyes:

BTW, you might consider toning down your sig... even the Bush Justice Dept. doesn't openly support murdering tax-paying citizenry based on their sexual orientation yet.

fool

Hall of Fame
Dread helm:
it's a good thing you are homeschooled
if you went to public school and your princapal saw your sig you'd be having a little sit down with the psycologist

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Shimei said:
Whatever you say..ah...fool.
Exchange the word "homo" in DH's sig with some particular group you'd find offensive to have killed and you'll get fool's point.

If you can, that is... :think:

Granite

Hall of Fame
Dread Helm said:
Having been there and done that also, Granite, I'd say I actually know what I'm talking about too. :think:

I'm not going to get into a urinating contest with someone not even old to drive yet. If you'd care to define "cult" from the heights of your ivory tower I'd be happy to discuss, in the meantime either have a discussion or quit wasting my time.

Mateo

deardelmar said:
No he didn't Bob Enyart was involved in Battle Royale VII not VIII

Ah, a thousand pardons. You're talking about that little get-together where Jerry and someone else niggled over the fine points of Dispy doo. I forgot.

Servo

Formerly Shimei!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Zakath said:
Exchange the word "homo" in DH's sig with some particular group you'd find offensive to have killed and you'll get fool's point.

If you can, that is... :think:

See post #282

JoyfulRook

Zakath said:
Not really... :rolleyes:

BTW, you might consider toning down your sig... even the Bush Justice Dept. doesn't openly support murdering tax-paying citizenry based on their sexual orientation yet.
See post 282.

Mateo

Caille said:
Oh, it made me a convert, of course. Even as we're speaking, I'm loading the van and heading out to Denver..... :chuckle:

So, I quess we'll be seeing your weenie point indicator go from red to green any minute now...

Delmar

Patron Saint of SMACK
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Mateo said:
Ah, a thousand pardons. You're talking about that little get-together where Jerry and someone else niggled over the fine points of Dispy doo. I forgot.

All I was saying is that you were wrong when you said this

Mateo said:
While we're on the subjects of bee bee's hurled at battleships.. Robot fella...did you notice that when trying to explain your favorite flavor of Dispensationalism you referred a wouldbe convert to the words of The Bob...
If you want to use it as an opportunity to mock me or those I respect knock your self out.