Votes: 8 29.6%
  • What else can you call him?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • :duh:

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

elohiym

Elohiym, were you being honest when you said this:
Yup, and I am done with this place. I don't plan on spending as much time as I used to here.
If so, why are you back?
To refute Knight's lame argument on the Is Satan an idiot thread, so people will not be misled by it.

Didn't YOU say that you weren't going to waste any more time on me? :think:
Do you not realize that lying is a sin?
I wasn't lying, but you apparently were. :chuckle:

And now you have also shown us that you are a legalist, but the law you use is your own subjective godless version. You just pick and choose what laws you want to follow, and whatever you don't want to follow you claim doesn't apply to your dispensation. Pathetic! And truly lawless.

Observe readers. That is how PK will judge you. He will use his own subjective laws, that he doesn't even apply to himself, to condemn you as though you were under his law. He uses the Bible like a weapon to control people.

Messenger

Sinless perfectionism has no merit in the Scriptures. Are you sinless Messenger?

If so would you care to tell us when the last time you lied or lusted was? And remember that God sees your answers and knows your heart.

yeah i guess we're reading different scriptures then Kev

John 5:14
Afterward Jesus findeth him in the temple, and said unto him, Behold, thou art made whole: sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.

John 8:11
She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Matthew 5:48
Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

Proverbs 11:5
The righteousness of the perfect shall direct his way: but the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.

The last time i lied was before i was woken into righteousness. honestly i haven't lied since, and i wouldn't dare. (about 3 years) i'm sure you know Kevin that there are no liars in heaven.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

I must admit Kevin, that i am attracted to women but would never dream of commiting adultery.

I'm sure you know that God's favorite men had slave girls with which they had intercourse:

Genesis 25:6
But unto the sons of the concubines, which Abraham had, Abraham gave gifts, and sent them away from Isaac his son, while he yet lived, eastward, unto the east country.

2 Samuel 5:13
And David took him more concubines and wives out of Jerusalem, after he was come from Hebron: and there were yet sons and daughters born to David.

You know that David and Abraham will be present at the feast in the kingdom of heaven. I also have several women that i consider to be my slave girls or concubines. Tell me Kevin, will that be held against me but not against Abraham and David. Not likely

Mystery

Gal 2:1718 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor.

Paul is clear that if you are found to be a sinner while seeking to be justified by Christ, you make yourself a transgressor. It is because you have put yourself under a law, which is the only way you could claim to still sin. The knowledge of sin is by the law, so if you claim to still sin it is evidence that you are putting yourself under the law.

If you are not putting yourself under the law, then how do you know that you sin? What is your personal measure for sin, Knight?

Brilliant! :BRAVO:

elected4ever

Jesus came to do the will of the Father so Jesus will was the Father's will so Jesus suborned His will to the Father's will. Jesus gave up His free will and that is really the argument isn't it. Are we as human beings willing to give up our free will that the Father may do His will in and through us?

PKevman

What do you tell 'em in the churches you pastor?

I preach and teach the Word of God rightly divided verse by verse expositorily, the way it should be preached and taught by any preacher who loves the Word of God.

The Word of God does not teach that Christians will never sin (at least as long as we live in these bodies). The Word of God teaches that Christians can have victory over sin, whereas before a person is saved they are slaves to sin and absolutely no victory can be won over sin.

The Word of God teaches that the reconciliation message that is in effect today for the Body of Christ is that Christ died for all men and that God in Christ does not impute their sins to them. (see 2 Corinthians 5)

2 Corinthians 5 further teaches that all Christians will give an account at the Judgement Seat of Christ of things done in the body whether "Good or bad" (2 Cor 5:9-11).

If Christians do not ever do anything "bad" in the body, then is Paul lying when he says in 2 Corinthians 5:9-11 the following:

9 Therefore we make it our aim, whether present or absent, to be well pleasing to Him. 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad. 11 Knowing, therefore, the terror of the Lord, we persuade men; but we are well known to God, and I also trust are well known in your consciences.

This issue has been debated on this site a hundred times over I know, just in the year since I have been here.

jeremysdemo

That is how PK will judge you. He will use his own subjective laws, that he doesn't even apply to himself, to condemn you as though you were under his law.
I don't think he condemned you he seemed very careful not to accuse you or call you a liar but asked a question that gave you the opportunity to explain the events first.
Asking a person if they are aware of something being sin is not the same as accusing them of it. granted there may be an implied meaning to the post, it requires an assumption that may or may not be true....so it is best not to go back then and accuse him, but offer him the same opportunity to clarify...
For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Obviously things are getting heated here you two, cooler heads will prevail, can you not see elo that the dark one is trying to steal your peace?

keep shinin'

jerm :cool:

jeremysdemo

You know that David and Abraham will be present at the feast in the kingdom of heaven. I also have several women that i consider to be my slave girls or concubines. Tell me Kevin, will that be held against me but not against Abraham and David. Not likely

You've got slave girls?

Dang! I'm in the wrong religion..... :)

keep shinin'

elohiym

Sinless perfectionism has no merit in the Scriptures.
Heb 10:14 For by one offering he hath perfected for ever them that are sanctified.

Are you sinless Messenger?

If so would you care to tell us when the last time you lied or lusted was? And remember that God sees your answers and knows your heart.
Observe readers. He wants to bring you under the law, not God's law, but his own subjective, godless standard. He makes up what a lie is, but ignores it when he lies. He now claims lust is sin, while on another thread claims that lust is not sin to attempt to support a lame argument about Satan's temptation of Jesus.

A true man of God should help you be free from sin, not try and condemn you and put you under the law. A true man of God should help you see your new identity in Christ Jesus, and at the same time make you blind to the bondage of legalism.

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

PK is not blind to the bondage of legalism, which is why he tries to bring people under the law, and why his sin remains. Christ Jesus gave us freedom, not bondage!

jeremysdemo

yeah i answered his post too. . . really shut him up
Now Now Messenger that sounded pretty prideful... :)
Let not one persons stumbling block lead to another's folly...
he who exalts himself will be humbled

Sometimes digression is the greater part of valor, and PK bowed out of the conversation gracefully. :)

I mean who can argue with the words of Yeshua?

keep shinin

Mystery

Jesus came to do the will of the Father so Jesus will was the Father's will so Jesus suborned His will to the Father's will. Jesus gave up His free will and that is really the argument isn't it. Are we as human beings willing to give up our free will that the Father may do His will in and through us?
Exactly! That is what I have been trying to tell both the OT's and Calvinists for years, but they don't get it. When we surrender our will to God, He gives us His life, and it is He who is at work in us both to will and to do according to His good pleasure. They are obsessed with their flesh, because that is where they have set their minds, when they should be walking by faith in what Christ has done, and will do in and through them.

"For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died; and He died for all, that they who live should no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf. Therefore from now on we recognize no man according to the flesh; even though we have known Christ according to the flesh, yet now we know Him thus no longer. Therefore if any man is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come."

elohiym

Asking a person if they are aware of something being sin is not the same as accusing them of it. granted there may be an implied meaning to the post...
Bingo.

Don't worry about me, Jerm. Satan scares me about as much as a poodle doing trigonometry. Our Lord made the devils subject to us...

Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Messenger

Now Now Messenger that sounded pretty prideful... :)

Sometimes digression is the greater part of valor, and PK bowed out of the conversation gracefully. :)

I mean who can argue with the words of Yeshua?

keep shinin

true true. could we say that i was boasting in that i know Yah?