ECT Is Christ divided?

Cross Reference

Look at another of Jamie's statement from another thread.

Sadly, Jamie's mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

What makes you think she is wrong when all of "Paul's Gospel" was written to Christians, regardless of culture, creed or whatever, as it spoke of intimacy with God, the how to's of it. It was an expounding of what Jesus put forth in John 17:3ff. It was not about being saved by grace but the afterwards of being saved by grace.

heir

TOL Subscriber
What makes you think she is wrong when all of "Paul's Gospel" was written to Christians, regardless of culture, creed or whatever, as it spoke of intimacy with God, the how to's of it.
First of all, her attitude toward what Paul wrote is this:

Paul's teachings are not essential for salvation, but it is some nice to know stuff for the curious.

That includes the name of Paul. Paul's gospel has confused more than one person. Nothing in Paul's gospel is essential for salvation.

and you ask me what makes me think she is wrong? I've shown why she is wrong citing scripture which she and apparently you, reject.

Secondly, the Romans were not saved at the writing of the epistle to them, but is written that they be established by Paul's gospel (the gospel of Christ). You should read it and see.

It was an expounding of what Jesus put forth in John 17:3ff. It was not about being saved by grace but the afterwards of being saved by grace.
As I have shown over and over, Paul's gospel is the preaching opf Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, that was kept secret since the world began,...(Romans 16:25-26 KJV) and Paul tells us why. It is the hidden wisdom of God in a mystery!

1 Corinthians 2:6 Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought:

1 Corinthians 2:7 But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

1 Corinthians 2:8 Which none of the princes of this world knew: for had they known it, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

It is not the WHO of Jesus Christ, but WHY Christ died!

1 Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

1 Corinthians 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

1 Corinthians 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

It is the gospel that Paul received by revelation of the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ that made an unscheduled appearance to Paul on the road to Damascus (Galatians 1:11-12 KJV). It is the gospel that Paul preached as the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth to the Jew first and also to the Greek (Romans 1:16 KJV) and is now preached to all men without distinction that they too can be saved (Titus 2:11 KJV, 1 Timothy 2:4-6 KJV). It's due time you and Jamie believe it is the power of God to save you and trust the Lord believing it. It's your only hope for salvation!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those of Acts 2 wait for the day of atonement (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, 1 John 1:9 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV) while we in the Body of Christ have now received the atonement (Romans 5:11 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV).

You are a mess!

You tell fibs.

You claim the first Christians did not receive atonement for their sins through the blood of Christ their savior.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

LA

heir

TOL Subscriber
You tell fibs.

You claim the first Christians did not receive atonement for their sins through the blood of Christ their savior.

Act 3:18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Act 3:24 Yea, and all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have likewise foretold of these days.
Act 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed.
Act 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

LA
Acts 3:19-21 reveals when their sins will be blotted out!

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you:

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Paul confirms it

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

And of course, Hebrews does too!

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;

They were and it did.

Acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

Future.

Paul confirms it

Romans 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Romans 11:27 For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

It was and it did.

Hebrews 8:8 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

Hebrews 8:9 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.

Hebrews 8:10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Hebrews 8:12 For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

It was and He did.

LA

Jamie Gigliotti

Paul confirms it

No one receives the Holy Spirit without being cleansed by the blood of Christ and reconciled to God. His presence in Jews confirms without any shadow of a doubt that Jews are forgiven and reconciled just the same as we are.

oatmeal

ridiculous as usual

Acts 2:38 KJV is not the same as 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV or Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

Acts 2:30 KJV is not the same as Romans 4:25 KJV

Acts 10:25 KJV is not the same as Titus 3:5 KJV

No it is not.

And I Corinthians 14:5 is not the same as Galatians 2:21

I Corinthians 15:1-4 is not the same as Romans 4:25

verses 1-4 includes information that Romans 4:25 does not

Thus they are different and not the same

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
why was the day of atonement months apart from pentecost?

crickets...

Good question.

You can try and give your answer using positive scripture.

but you do not realize that the first of the church, the 120 were involved in it, as they entered the Kingdom.

They were not like you who has only come out of Egypt and built your golden calf, and you know what happened to most of them.

LA

SaulToPaul 2

Good question.

You can try and give your answer using positive scripture.

but you do not realize that the first of the church, the 120 were involved in it, as they entered the Kingdom.

They were not like you who has only come out of Egypt and built your golden calf, and you know what happened to most of them.

LA

why was the day of atonement months apart from pentecost?

crickets...

SaulToPaul 2

Originally Posted by heir View Post

:up:

1. Passover
2. Unleavened Bread
3. First Fruits
4. Pentecost

5. Trumpets
6. Day of Atonement
7. Tabernacles

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by heir View Post[

Acts 3:19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (started at Pentecost)

Acts 3:20 And he shall send Jesus Christ, which before was preached unto you: whom the heaven must receive until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

1. Passover
2. Unleavened Bread
3. First Fruits
4. Pentecost

5. Trumpets
6. Day of Atonement
7. Tabernacles

So?

LA