ECT Is Christ divided?

Jamie Gigliotti

There has been debate on this website about there being different gospels.

This is based on the notion that the Gentiles needed a different gospel than the Judeans.

If indeed there are two different gospels, then is there two separate bodies of Christ?

Of course not, but why two different gospels? are there two different sets of truths or two different saviors, two different lord Jesus Christs?

Of course not. We are all in need of Him. His sacrafice, His forgiveness, His love, His Spirit, He Christ Himself.

Jamie Gigliotti

In the OT there were two groups of people, Jews and Gentiles. In the NT there are two groups of people as well, Christians and non-Christians. In Christ there is only Christian.

Eph. 2:13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, 15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace, 16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity.

Gal. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
Right you are either in Christ or you are not. There is only one way.

Jamie Gigliotti

You do realize that Paul said this in light of the fact that at Corinth there was a mixed bag of people saying they followed this person or that (1 Corinthians 1:12 KJV)? You do also realize that in order to speak the same thing as in 1 Corinthians 1:10 KJV, the resolution to divisions is to follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV)? You should know that by now. Follow Paul (1 Corinthians 4:15-16 KJV)!
Paul says imitate me as I follow Christ. If you imitate Him, you follow Christ. Paul's Spirit can nothing for you. Christ's can do everything!

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Why would I believe that half of the Body is waiting for the day of atonement (Acts 3:19-21 KJV, 1 John 1:9 KJV, Romans 11:26-27 KJV) while we have now received it (Romans 5:11 KJV, Colossians 2:13 KJV)? God has a purpose for Israel as God has a purpose for the Body! They are separate!

You're a mess! :dizzy:

No so.

The believers who enter the millennium are the children of the elect lady, the Church.

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
Rev 7:11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,
Rev 7:12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
Rev 7:13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they?
Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Rev 7:15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
Rev 7:16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
Rev 7:17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

These are the great multitude promised to Abraham and Zion. They are mortals.

Isa 49:18 Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth. Isa 49:19 For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.
Isa 49:20 The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell.
Isa 49:21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?

You speak from your set of beliefs and not from the Lords words.
So you are unable to sort it out. It is hid from you.

The first of the Body of Christ were the disciples of Christ who underwent His own personal ministry to prepare them as the first of His Bride.

Abraham will join with them in the resurrection and their position in/of the Heavenly City has already been granted according to Gods choosing. (not yours)

Heb 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
Heb 11:40 God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

Mat 8:11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Mat 20:20 Then came to him the mother of Zebedee's children with her sons, worshipping him, and desiring a certain thing of him.
Mat 20:21 And he said unto her, What wilt thou? She saith unto him, Grant that these my two sons may sit, the one on thy right hand, and the other on the left, in thy kingdom.
Mat 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able.
Mat 20:23 And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.

LA

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Both Paul and Peter preached the same gospel and inheritance since Pentecost to now, regardless of what judgment will occur to other people.

It's a shame that, you don't know what you're talking about. However,
at least you think you know what you're talking about. So, that may
give you some comfort?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Both Paul and Peter preached the same gospel and inheritance since Pentecost to now, regardless of what judgment will occur to other people.
ridiculous as usual

Acts 2:38 KJV is not the same as 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV or Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

Acts 2:30 KJV is not the same as Romans 4:25 KJV

Acts 10:25 KJV is not the same as Titus 3:5 KJV

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
ridiculous as usual

Acts 2:38 KJV is not the same as 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV or Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV

Acts 2:30 KJV is not the same as Romans 4:25 KJV

Acts 10:25 KJV is not the same as Titus 3:5 KJV

Paul's teachings are not essential for salvation, but it is some nice to know stuff for the curious.

DAN P

"Is Christ divided?" 1 Corinthians1:13
No. There is one Spiritual body of Christ.

Hi and I believe what you wrote , BUT God is divided and there are many that FOLLOW what the earthly Jesus did under the Law , even when we are told that we can not EVER follow Him as 2 Cor 5:16 and Pentecostals will never believe it !!

Snd will never believe 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

heir

TOL Subscriber
Look at another of Jamie's statement from another thread.

That includes the name of Paul. Paul's gospel has confused more than one person. Nothing in Paul's gospel is essential for salvation.

Sadly, Jamie's mind has been corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:3 But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Do you think sin and disobedience will still be an issue in the millennium?

Yes it will but there will be less excuse for it, and the conditions under which the righteous will live are as demonstrated by the Presence of God in the land of Israel when they were obedient in the past.

Plus the binding of satan has a lot to do with making the nature of mortal people far less to rage than now, and the oversight of government and church will be kind but strong.

Isa 2:2 And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Isa 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem.
Isa 2:4 And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Jer 3:16 And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
Jer 3:17 At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart.
Jer 3:18 In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.
Jer 3:19 But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me.

Gods nation of Israel in the millennium is made up of all people who believe Christ, who are saved in the 3.5 years ministry of the Bride before Her resurrection, and who did not take the mark of the beast, a qualification for avoidance of the wrath of God which extends to all nations and their peoples.

Rev.ch 14. 2 Thes ch 1.

LA

journey

Romans 12:5 KJV So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

Colossians 3:15-17 KJV And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

There is only ONE Body of Christ, and all of the members are believers in the Gospel of the Grace of God. Further, the members of the Body of Christ are ONE in Christ.

Romans 10:17 KJV So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

Romans 10:8-10 KJV But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach; 9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Ephesians 2:8-10 KJV For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9 Not of works, lest any man should boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Titus 3:4-7 KJV But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, 5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; 6 Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; 7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 KJV 1. Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; 2. By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. 3. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 4. And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Jamie Gigliotti

Hi and I believe what you wrote , BUT God is divided and there are many that FOLLOW what the earthly Jesus did under the Law , even when we are told that we can not EVER follow Him as 2 Cor 5:16 and Pentecostals will never believe it !!

Snd will never believe 1 Cor 11:1 !!

dan p

"I in them and You in me, so that they may become perfectly one..." His Spirit binding, His love binding...
There is no law that moves us to love. Only His love, His Spirit. Its all about love. May His love be overflowing in you!