ECT IS CHRIST COMING BACK AGAIN !!

DAN P

Hi,

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Dan 😴. You are quite right though, the proper translation is assembly although no great harm is done by the translation church.

Pete 👤

Hi and some do say that I have WIT and you do not like it !

This is just why the KJV-ONLY people are wrong and some are dispensationalist , also !

You have to be Kidding , that no harm is done , but many keep there heads in the sand !!

I may not be Paul and even those in his time , made snide remarks of him , like Paul's presence is weak , and his words Utterly despised 2 Cor 10:10 !

Why did you leave the Pastorship ?

Some get tired of always preaching from the Gospel , which is STILL the OT , and that is right on !!

dan p

revpete

Hi and some do say that I have WIT and you do not like it !

This is just why the KJV-ONLY people are wrong and some are dispensationalist , also !

You have to be Kidding , that no harm is done , but many keep there heads in the sand !!

I may not be Paul and even those in his time , made snide remarks of him , like Paul's presence is weak , and his words Utterly despised 2 Cor 10:10 !

Why did you leave the Pastorship ?

Some get tired of always preaching from the Gospel , which is STILL the OT , and that is right on !!

dan p

Well Dan, I left the pastorate because of health reasons but now that's over (praise God) The Lord has busier than ever itinerating.

I have never read in any post that you have been involved with that you have wit. I've read other not so complementary things about you but never that you are witty 😉

Tell me then Dan what harm is done by believers saying church instead of assembly? Remember I agree that assembly is the proper Biblical translation.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Well Dan, I left the pastorate because of health reasons but now that's over (praise God) The Lord has busier than ever itinerating.

I have never read in any post that you have been involved with that you have wit. I've read other not so complementary things about you but never that you are witty 😉

Tell me then Dan what harm is done by believers saying church instead of assembly? Remember I agree that assembly is the proper Biblical translation.

Pete 👤

Hi , and this forum has given you many things to also consider !

It will be hard , to get others to change , even when they know it is not bibically correct and it shows why KJV-ONLY is wrong !!

You know what they said about Paul , " small of stature and SLOW of speech " what difference does it make !

They HATED Paul then and 2000 years later , they still HATE him today !!

Just as there will degrees of punishment in the Lake of Fire THERE are many crowns to be won , and many will not get any !!

dan p

revpete

Hi , and this forum has given you many things to also consider !

It will be hard , to get others to change , even when they know it is not bibically correct and it shows why KJV-ONLY is wrong !!

You know what they said about Paul , " small of stature and SLOW of speech " what difference does it make !

They HATED Paul then and 2000 years later , they still HATE him today !!

Just as there will degrees of punishment in the Lake of Fire THERE are many crowns to be won , and many will not get any !!

dan p

I agree this forum has made me think about things. I can only speak for myself here but I certainly do not hate Paul, I admire him as one of the greatest ambassadors for our Lord in history.

Pete 👤

DAN P

I agree this forum has made me think about things. I can only speak for myself here but I certainly do not hate Paul, I admire him as one of the greatest ambassadors for our Lord in history.

Pete 👤

Hi and many fail to see that SAUL / PAUL was appointed by Christ Himself and that SAUL / PAUL was in Gal 1:15 " and Hving called ( me ) by His Grace and NOT as the 12 were called !!

1 Cor 15:8 says that Saul was EXTROMA or " born out of DUE time or a Miscarriage !!

The 12 apostles will be " born in DUE TIME " at the end of the Great Tribulation and this is why Paul was the PROTO /FIRST saved by Grace and the PROTO /FIrst one in the Body of Christ !!

dan p

DAN P

Pete 👤

Hi and many fail to see that SAUL / PAUL was appointed by Christ Himself and that SAUL / PAUL was in Gal 1:15 " and Hving called ( me ) by His Grace and NOT as the 12 were called !!

1 Cor 15:8 says that Saul was EXTROMA or " born out of DUE time or a Miscarriage !!

The 12 apostles will be " born in DUE TIME " at the end of the Great Tribulation and this is why Paul was the PROTO /FIRST saved by Grace and the PROTO /FIrst one in the Body of Christ !!

dan p

revpete

dan p

If you take the meaning of grace as the undeserved free favour of God then how were the twelve called if not by God's grace; what is the alternative if not works and if that is so then what did they do to merit their calling?

Pete 👤

revpete

dan p

This is a double Dan 😉

Pete 👤

DAN P

If you take the meaning of grace as the undeserved free favour of God then how were the twelve called if not by God's grace; what is the alternative if not works and if that is so then what did they do to merit their calling?

Pete 👤

Hi , and first , the 12 disciples were Law Keepers as Acts 21:20 , explains !!

In Acts 19:4 Repentance and Water Baptism is REQUIRED !

In Acts 26:20 Repentance is a WORK , as the Holy SPIRIT HAS WRITTEN !!

Todqay we are saved by Grace , Eph 2:8 , which contradicts Acts 2:38 , where the CONTEXT in verse 36 is the House of Israel !!

DAN P

0scar

He's coming back spiritually, physically and visibly and He will stand upon this earth.
you are saying that Christ is not here now. He is not here now, spiritually, physically and visibly. You are saying that Christ is not omnipresent, since he is not present here now.

0scar

Hi and since Christ is part of the Godhead , he is omnipresent !!

No one can climb over 1 John 5;6-9 !!

dan p

then you denay that he is returning. you are saying that Christ never left the world.

1 John 5:6-9 does not talk of omnipresence

DAN P

then you denay that he is returning. you are saying that Christ never left the world.

1 John 5:6-9 does not talk of omnipresence

Hi and he is coming back and Matt 24:30 and if you you could go to HELL HE is there , and if you could go to HEAVEN He is there , and you will never escape Him as they are 3 in ONE !!

DAN P

0scar

Hi and he is coming back and Matt 24:30 and if you you could go to HELL HE is there , and if you could go to HEAVEN He is there , and you will never escape Him as they are 3 in ONE !!

DAN P

Christ is not on Hell!!!!!!!!!!
How is it possible for Christ to come back to where he already is? If he is coming back, then he is not here, then he is not everywhere, then he is not omnipresent.

0scar

There is a thread where we are discussing the suposed omnipresence of Christ, and it have been clear that there is not any scriptural suport for such a doctrine.
The point in this thread is showing the contradicting between a suposed omnipresence and the doctrine of the second come back of Christ.

DAN P

Christ is not on Hell!!!!!!!!!!
How is it possible for Christ to come back to where he already is? If he is coming back, then he is not here, then he is not everywhere, then he is not omnipresent.

Hi , and you have a verse that says God is not in HELL ??:rotfl::rotfl:

Psalm 139:7 says , Whither shall I flee , from thee PRESENCE ?

If I ascend up into heaven , Thou art there : If I make my bed in SHEOL , thou art there !!

dan p

0scar

Hi , and you have a verse that says God is not in HELL ??:rotfl::rotfl:

Psalm 139:7 says , Whither shall I flee , from thee PRESENCE ?

If I ascend up into heaven , Thou art there : If I make my bed in SHEOL , thou art there !!

dan p

we are talking abaout CHRIST, not the Father.
If Christ is on Earth, he is not coming back to Earth.
is Christ is coming back to Earth, he is not on Earth.

do you have any verse saying that Jesus is not an hermaphrodite from the planet Kripton?

DAN P

we are talking abaout CHRIST, not the Father.
If Christ is on Earth, he is not coming back to Earth.
is Christ is coming back to Earth, he is not on Earth.

do you have any verse saying that Jesus is not an hermaphrodite from the planet Kripton?

Hi , and 1 John 5:7 is clear for me , " For there are 3 that bear record in heaven , THE FATHER , THE WORD and the HOLY SPIRIT , and these 3 are ONE !!

SO , Heb 9:28 gives you problems , as Christ is coming back a SECOND TIME !!

SO , just cut Heb 9:28 from your bible !!:darwinsm::rotfl:

dan p

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Catholic scholars refute 1 John 5:7

No Syriac manuscript of any family — Peshito, Philoxenian, or Harklean — has the three witnesses; and their presence in the printed Syriac Gospels is due to translation from the Vulgate.

So too, the Coptic manuscripts — both Sahidic and Bohairic — have no trace of the disputed part, nor have the Ethiopic manuscripts which represent Greek influence through the medium of Coptic.

The Armenian manuscripts, which favour the reading of the Vulgate, are admitted to represent a Latin influence which dates from the twelfth century; early Armenian manuscripts are against the Latin reading.

Of the Itala or Old Latin manuscripts, only two have our present reading of the three witnesses: Codex Monacensis (q) of the sixth or seventh century; and the Speculum (m), an eighth or ninth century manuscript which gives many quotations from the New Testament.

Even the Vulgate, in the majority of its earliest manuscripts, is without the passage in question. Witnesses to the canonicity are: the Bible of Theodulph (eighth century) in the National Library of Paris; Codex Cavensis (ninth century), the best representative of the Spanish type of text: Toletanus (tenth century); and the majority of Vulgate manuscripts after the twelfth century.

There was some dispute as to the canonicity of the three witnesses as early as the sixth century: for the preface to the Catholic Epistles in Codex Fuldensis (A.D. 541-546) complains about the omission of this passage from some of the Latin versions.

(newadvent.org/ Catholic Encycopedia/ Epistles of St. John)​

OCTOBER23

JESUS AND GOD THE FATHER ARE COMING TO THE EARTH

IN 2024 AD AFTER THE 7 YEAR PEACE PACT STARTING SEPTEMBER 23, 2017/

DAN P

JESUS AND GOD THE FATHER ARE COMING TO THE EARTH

IN 2024 AD AFTER THE 7 YEAR PEACE PACT STARTING SEPTEMBER 23, 2017/

Hi and years agu , I heard a man on radio say he new who the anti-christ was ??

He lost his radio audience !!

There have been many , like the JW , who sold all they had and stood on a hill , waiting for the return of Christ , and I remeber that as a kid , and you know what happened , He ( Christ ) did come back , BUT it was to a secret chamber .

Will you predict a sooner return as I am phyically tired and sick ??

dan p