ECT IS CHRIST COMING BACK AGAIN !!

DAN P

Hi to all and some say that Jesus came back and that it was Spiritual !

Yet in Acts , where Jesus was transfigured and in Acts 1:11 says He will be back .

In Heb 9:28 it reads , " so Christ was offered ONCE to bear the sins of many . To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a SECOND TIME , apart from SIN , for Salvation "

#1 , Christ can only die ONCE for sins ! Will the RCC see this !!

#2 , His death PAID for the sins of Israel Sacrifical offering for the last 1600 years .

#3 , And Christ will appear a " SECOND TIME to Israel !!

#4 Heb 9:28 is not speaking about the Departure of the Body of Christ and called the Rapture by many !

#5 , Then Zech 12:10 will be fulfilled and will look on Me whom they have Pierced and it seems that the Preterists are wrong !!

#6 , Offered is a verb in the Past Tense a done deal !

#7 , SHALL HE APPREAR a verb in the FUTURE TENSE and this will happen after the Great Tribulation !

dan p

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
He's coming back spiritually, physically and visibly and He will stand upon this earth.

0scar

Yet in Acts , where Jesus was transfigured and in Acts 1:11 says He will be back .

In Heb 9:28 it reads , " so Christ was offered ONCE to bear the sins of many . To those who eagerly wait for Him He will appear a SECOND TIME , apart from SIN , for Salvation "

CONFIRMED:
Christ is not here on Earth, Christ is not everywhere, Christ is not omnipresent.

oatmeal

#1 , Christ can only die ONCE for sins ! Will the RCC see this !!

#2 , His death PAID for the sins of Israel Sacrifical offering for the last 1600 years .

#3 , And Christ will appear a " SECOND TIME to Israel !!

#4 Heb 9:28 is not speaking about the Departure of the Body of Christ and called the Rapture by many !

#5 , Then Zech 12:10 will be fulfilled and will look on Me whom they have Pierced and it seems that the Preterists are wrong !!

#6 , Offered is a verb in the Past Tense a done deal !

#7 , SHALL HE APPREAR a verb in the FUTURE TENSE and this will happen after the Great Tribulation !

dan p

Yes, he is. I Thessalonians 4:13-17 for the church, then later to set his feet on the earth to set things right

DAN P

Yes, he is. I Thessalonians 4:13-17 for the church, then later to set his feet on the earth to set things right

Hi , and the Second Coming that I am writing about is for Israel , a physical coming as pictured in Matt 24:27-30 !!

And many believe that Christ came back and we MISSED that coming as in Preterist have said !!

dan p

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yep, He said so.

John 14:1-3 King James Version (KJV)

14 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

revpete

Hi and since Christ is part of the Godhead , he is omnipresent !!

No one can climb over 1 John 5;6-9 !!

dan p

I am a trinitarian but have to point out that 1Jn 5:7 is spurious.

So it is a big deal when, in 1 John 5:7, the words the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one appear only in manuscripts dated after 600 AD. It means that those words were not written by John, but were inserted by a copyist around 600 AD. It’s also unique in that it’s hard to think of it as an honest mistake. It appears to be a deliberate attempt to change Scripture.

Note his cleverness. The spurious words immediately precede a legitimate group of three.

Pete 👤

DAN P

I am a trinitarian but have to point out that 1Jn 5:7 is spurious.

So it is a big deal when, in 1 John 5:7, the words the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one appear only in manuscripts dated after 600 AD. It means that those words were not written by John, but were inserted by a copyist around 600 AD. It’s also unique in that it’s hard to think of it as an honest mistake. It appears to be a deliberate attempt to change Scripture.

Note his cleverness. The spurious words immediately precede a legitimate group of three.

Pete 👤

Hi , and they say the same thing about Mark 16:15-18 !!

Do you think that God ALLOWED it to happen ??

Or did the Holy Spirit MESS UP ?

The Copyist was REAL sneaky and wrote it in with Satans help ?

You are really messing with those KJV-ONLY people , don't you see !!

dan p

revpete

Hi , and they say the same thing about Mark 16:15-18 !!

Do you think that God ALLOWED it to happen ??

Or did the Holy Spirit MESS UP ?

The Copyist was REAL sneaky and wrote it in with Satans help ?

You are really messing with those KJV-ONLY people , don't you see !!

dan p

Only the autographs are divinely inspired Dan. What we have are copies of copies of copies.

Like it or not there are three scriptures that I know of that are spurious and all three "prove" the trinity: 1Jn. 5:7; 1Tim. 3:16 and there's one somewhere in Acts but I've forgotten where it is 😳 sorry and it's late so I'm not going to look it up. Remember I am a trinitarian.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Only the autographs are divinely inspired Dan. What we have are copies of copies of copies.

Like it or not there are three scriptures that I know of that are spurious and all three "prove" the trinity: 1Jn. 5:7; 1Tim. 3:16 and there's one somewhere in Acts but I've forgotten where it is 😳 sorry and it's late so I'm not going to look it up. Remember I am a trinitarian.

Pete 👤

Hi , and when you were Pastoring , did you explain to your Assembly that bible is not inspired and ONLY the Original Autographs are divinely inspired .

Have you ever told then the EKKLESIA does not mean " church " and only means ASSEMBLY ??

Even Strong's and Vine's say it means ASSEMBLY !!

If you say I am wrong , then you are KJV-ONLY !!

DAN P

JosephR

like lightning flashing across the sky,,not a prophet ,or newsman from CNN or FOX will need to tell anyone,,, all will know... and all will bow.

revpete

IS CHRIST COMING BACK AGAIN !!

Hi , and when you were Pastoring , did you explain to your Assembly that bible is not inspired and ONLY the Original Autographs are divinely inspired .

Have you ever told then the EKKLESIA does not mean " church " and only means ASSEMBLY ??

Even Strong's and Vine's say it means ASSEMBLY !!

If you say I am wrong , then you are KJV-ONLY !!

DAN P

Hi,

Actually Dan I gave a Bible study last Monday and with the exception of the Ekklesia statement (that was not covered) that is exactly what I said. Oh BTW, the KJV is my favourite version but I am not KJV only.

That other spurious verse in Acts is Ch 20:28 ✔️ It is perfectly permissible to translate ἐκκλησία {ek-klay-see'-ah} as church but it is more properly rendered assembly.

Pete 👤

DAN P

Hi,

Actually Dan I gave a Bible study last Monday and with the exception of the Ekklesia statement (that was not covered) that is exactly what I said. Oh BTW, the KJV is my favourite version but I am not KJV only.

That other spurious verse in Acts is Ch 20:28 ✔️ It is perfectly permissible to translate ἐκκλησία {ek-klay-see'-ah} as church but it is more properly rendered assembly.

Pete 👤

Hi , and which is it , PERMISSABLE or is more PROPER biblical ?

EKKLESIA means EK OUT and KALEO means a calling , so as they left Eygpt , they were called an EKKLESIA !!

Acts 7:39 !!!:bang::bang:

Maybe it is a figure of speech , or there are not 3 heavens , but permissable to say there are 1 2/3 heavens !!

dan p

revpete

Hi , and which is it , PERMISSABLE or is more PROPER biblical ?

EKKLESIA means EK OUT and KALEO means a calling , so as they left Eygpt , they were called an EKKLESIA !!

Acts 7:39 !!!:bang::bang:

Maybe it is a figure of speech , or there are not 3 heavens , but permissable to say there are 1 2/3 heavens !!

dan p

Hi,

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Dan 😴. You are quite right though, the proper translation is assembly although no great harm is done by the translation church.

Pete 👤